What's your astrological sign? (poll w/additional questions)

Started by Kitsunetsuki, March 04, 2012, 11:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsunetsuki

Hi there! I'm rather curious as to the astrological signs of our membership & would love it if y'all would take the time to chime in with yours! I'm working on a piece that would benefit from this somewhat informal poll, so I would love it if some of you would participate.

In addition to the poll, if you would like to contribute to my little "research" here, I have some questions I'd like to ask the general populace...

*Do you find yourself exhibiting any of the "classic" attributes of your sign? (that you know of)

*Do you find yourself attracted to one (or a few) particular sign(s) with regards to friends? lovers/mates?

*Is there anything you particularly like about your sign? What about dislike?

*If you could pick a different sign to be, would you? And which one?

If you are unsure what traits are attributed to your sign (or if you'd like to read about other signs), this is a decent link w/good info.

Thank you very much to any who contribute/participate!! I will love you forever, I promise ;) Also, if anyone has any questions about all this (or their sign), feel free to post them here (you can also PM me, if you wish, but consider that YOUR questions might benefit someone else w/the same curiosity)...

Thanks again & all my best!
~Kit
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Kitsunetsuki

*ahem* I'm pretty certain this has been done before, but not w/my questions, so...in the interest of full participation, here are my answers ;)

*Do you find yourself exhibiting any of the "classic" attributes of your sign? (that you know of)
As an Aries, I am most definitely: impatient, arrogant, quick tempered, generous, independent, optimistic, impulsive, and have a short attention span ;D Ooooh, shiny!!

*Do you find yourself attracted to one (or a few) particular sign(s) with regards to friends? lovers/mates?
Most of my friends are either Mercury-ruled (Geminis & Virgos) or other Cardinal signs (Cancer, Libra, etc.)...As for lovers/mates, I tend to attract Taurus (I have Venus in Taurus) & Aquarius (it's my rising sign). I also have a sick weakness for Pisces. *sighs*

Well, obviously, I like that we are #1! Ok, ok, we're just first...not really #1. Haha! I did mention I have a tendency towards arrogance, right? ;) Seriously, though, I am more humble than arrogant. It's just if I KNOW I'm good at something, I'm the first to say so. *ahem* Ok, I'll shut up now...

Not in a million years! Ok, maybe Aquarius...I love my Aquarian rising!! :D
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Lord Drake

*peeks in* Hello Kit! *snug*

*Do you find yourself exhibiting any of the "classic" attributes of your sign? (that you know of)*

I can say that as Gemini I am surely Energetic and fairly Adaptable (although I tend to asset if it is worth it before adapting) and definitely Impulsive and Restless. I don't think I am that indecisive although it is true that i like to ponder a lot my decsions. I cannot say for myself if I am Clever or witty or imaginative... I know that I CAN be Devious although I don't like it.

Unfortunately I do not know the zodiac sign of the greatest part of my friends. My SO is a cusp between scorpio and sagittar, though.

I love being a know-it-all, I have to admit. Although as you can imagine, this has its own drawbacks.....

I am happy as I am!!!  ;D
(Maybe capricorn... I have always loved signs that are just opposite to my own behavior)
Hey.. where did you put that Drake?
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!
“Never waste your time trying to explain who you are
to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.”
— Dream Hampton

Lilias

I'm Taurus with Gemini rising (which will come in handy later).

Physically and emotionally, I'm very much a typical Taurus - slow, lazy, stubborn, reluctant to change, fiercely loyal to family and friends, a great lover of food and all things sensual. But I have a staggering concentration of planets and other important elements in Gemini, which affect mainly my mental layout, making me much more communicative than I'd be otherwise, as well as prone to spreading myself too thin over a gazillion projects. >_>

Most of the people closest to me have belonged to signs that are not supposed to match well with Taureans. My ex is an Aquarius, my husband is Aries. Perhaps the Gemini in me enjoys some extra friction in the relationship?

I revel in my particular flavour of sensuality, but I wish it wouldn't so often undermine my efforts to keep fit and healthy (because chocolate is so enjoyable and whipping up a sluggish metabolism isn't!).

Overall, I think I got a good deal. I wouldn't mind being a Scorpio, but only if I could secure a Halloween birthday! ;D
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Jag

As a Pisces, oh gods yes and I hate it now and then. Everyone always tells me how easy to get along with I am because I just accept everyone and that I'm such a good worker because I just seem to learn everything so quickly and adapt so well to wherever I'm put. My biggest problem is my self-pitying nature. I tend to be the harshest on myself than anyone else. No matter the situation, I will always find a way to make it my fault.

Not intentionally, I don't think. I've never really taken into account the sign of a person before befriending them or being intimate with them. My husband is a Leo, so I guess that does fit since that site says that a Pisces needs a dominant partner of role model in their life. Now that I think about it, most of my lovers in the past have been Leos (now that I think about their birthdays) and most of my friends are Leo, Taurus, and Capricorn.

I like that it's a water sign. I love the water. I also like that most people seem to think of me as a loyal and sensitive friend, because I feel I am that way as well. As for dislikes...ugh...I hate, hate, hate when people bring up the whole "I thought Pisces were good in bed" crap. I'm sorry, but my sex-drive and sexual tastes have nothing to do with what shape some stars make. I really dislike that the site linked has female Pisces listed as ...charming, soft and feminine. The ultimate enchantress..., because I am not any of those.

Never. You leave my fishies alone.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Kitsunetsuki

Thanks so much for the replies & votes! Like I mentioned, the link I gave was "decent" (not great). You are so much more than just your sun sign! :) and not every Pisces is "soft"...there ARE timid Aries, etc. There's more to it, I promise ;) will write more on this later.
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Rinzler

Do you find yourself exhibiting any of the "classic" attributes of your sign? (that you know of)

Well, I'm a Scorpio, and I've been told that Scorpios are intense, passionate and right sexy. Personally, I'm about as sexy as an old woman's flannel.

Do you find yourself attracted to one (or a few) particular sign(s) with regards to friends? lovers/mates?

Not that I'm aware of. Being skeptical by nature, when someone starts waffling on about their signs I kind of switch off.

Is there anything you particularly like about your sign? What about dislike?

What I like about my sign is the way it makes people think I must be all wonderfully intense, passionate and sexy and that. What I don't like is the impression of abject disappointment that comes over their faces when it becomes blatantly clear that I do not live up to the expectations of said sign.

If you could pick a different sign to be, would you? And which one?

Scorpio's fine. It's the only way people are going to think of me as being all passionate and sexy and whatnot, for a little while at least.

Hemingway

Do you find yourself exhibiting any of the "classic" attributes of your sign? (that you know of)

I'm a Taurus, and going by the site provided ( since I know nothing about what's described as typical of one sign or the other ), no. A few of them, yes, like being loyal, stubborn, lazy and patient. I consider myself less persistent than average in most things, with a few notable exceptions. I'm definitely not materialistic or self-indulgent. When it goes into more detail, it fits even less. The parts about friendship, business,
temperament and "deep inside" are more or less the opposite of how I am.

There also appears to be some contradiction there. I consider myself fiercely independent, which it describes as a typical Taurus thing. However, it also says that a Taurus is more likely to follow than lead, which seems like a contradiction to me. At any rate, I don't care very much for following, and not much more for leading.

Do you find yourself attracted to one (or a few) particular sign(s) with regards to friends? lovers/mates?

In a word, no.

It's not something I think about, actually. However, since it's part of our culture whether you believe in astrology or not, I think I could do worse than having a bull for a sign. You don't mess with bulls.

The only thing that could make me want a different sign would be if I started meeting a lot of people who based their impression of me on my sign. I'd hate to be thought of as a materialistic, self-indulgent follower type. I went looking through the other signs, and I think if there's any set of attributes there I'd like for people to assume I had, it would be those of Virgo. I'm not sure I think of myself as cold, interfering or fussy, but all the others are things I consider to be good character traits. I find it humorous that it lists "skeptical" as a weakness, when I consider a skeptical mind to be the most important thing a person can have. I guess I get that one for free.

Starlequin

Do you find yourself exhibiting any of the 'classic' attributes of your sign (that you know of)?
-When I was growing up, all the calendars and charts said I was a Pisces (birthdate is Feb. 19.), so I often demonstrated a lot of Piscean traits as a kid, especially the whole 'creative escapist' thing. But as I've gotten older, especially in the last few years, I think I've been exhibiting much more Aquarian characteristics, from a quietly desperate need for independence to rather strict adherence to logic and rational thought. (Yes, I'm aware of the inconsistency of a logical person attaching importance to something like astrology.  ::) ) I especially got a kick out of the line that said Aquarians can be a 'boon to humanity', or a 'threat to all they survey'. It was like a little vindication for all those urges I have now and then to become a supervillain!  :P

Do you find yourself attracted to one (or a few) particular sign(s) with regards to friends? Lovers/mates?
-I can't really answer this one, as I've never really had any friends whose signs I was ever aware of.

-Since I'm a cusp-kid (born between the changing of signs, from Aquarius to Pisces), I feel like I've got more to pick from, lol. I've always thought of myself as rather perceptive, and my intuition has literally been a lifesaver more times than I care to remember. Now that I've matured enough to realize what an asset it can be, I have a lot more appreciation for my compassionate side. I do wish I didn't have such a tendency to spend so much time inside my own head, though. It makes finding proper motivation to accomplish anything a bigger challenge than actually doing stuff.

-I don't think so. Like I said, I've already got two, haha. And I think they balance each other out pretty well.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Kitsunetsuki

Ok, finally at the computer! :D Now, I don't want to give too much away here, but I wanted to address a few things that have come up in the replies.

It is actually fairly common to pair up with someone who is one sign away from yours. There is something of an affinity there because the "personal planets" (Mercury, Venus, & Mars) are often close to the Sun sign & you end up with similar traits. Like Lilias mentions, she is a Taurus, but she has a stellium (more than 2 planets) in Gemini...so, she exhibits many Gemini traits. I'm an Aries & have had my longest relationships with Taurus (though sometimes I think this is because they are too stubborn to let me go when I run). I've had more Pisces lovers than I can shake a stick at, as well. *ahem* Sometimes it works, sometimes not...:P

Also, many (if not most) people tend to disagree with generic descriptions of themselves based on astrological signs. This is normal, because, well...you are truly unique in this regard! Not every Leo or every Gemini will exhibit the "traditional" attributes of their respective signs. As I mentioned before, you are waaaaaaaay more than your Sun sign & there are many, many facets to astrological charts, that it would be insane to think that all Pisces are alike, or that all Libras can't make up their minds. (Well...no, I'll stop there...haha) Too many other factors there, honestly.

In either case, I appreciate all of your feedback, truly! I encourage those who think astrology is total bunk to chime in, please! I'm not here to convince anyone, obviously. I am just looking for opinions & input. Thanks again to those who have replied. :) You're all so utterly awesome!

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

SilentGemini

I know a little about my own sign, but not much about the others, so I went off the link that was provided. I have to say that most of what they said about we Gemini's I found to be pretty accurate in regards to myself. Pretty much every trait named on that list is one I possess (both negative and positive)

I'm not certain. I know I'm the only air sign in my circle of friends. I've had relationships with a Scorpio (didn't last but were still friends, had a lot of issues with respect and trust) and a Taurus (dissolved due to a lack of communication. She refused to tell me why she was mad at me, and after a week of it I dumped her). As I'm reading some of these entries I'm seeing a lot of correlations. Saggitarius seems attractive, except for the whole mind your own business part (definite conflict there).

The intelligence and wit are nothing to toss aside. I love being able to keep up with people and have things to talk about with them. I definitely feel attracted to people who can educate me without making it feel like they're talking down to me.

The indecision and constant need of stimulation would be things I'd like toned back. I go nuts when I'm not in the middle of something, and being in a room by myself typically means I'm outnumbered. I'd like to have the confidence to make a decision and actually believe in it without having to wonder about all the angles. Yeah, the worrying can go as well.

Nah. I'll stick with being awesome and interesting as hell.

On a side note, a book I had occasion to glance over gave a profile for people born on specific days (I'm May 30th). It mentioned that people with my birthday should consider some sort of spiritual regiment or training, a way of tapering off some of our more detrimental qualities. At that time and currently, I had stumbled into a certain spiritual philosophy that I had begun to practice, and found that it did indeed help a lot with some of my anxiety and temperamental issues. Just something interesting I noticed.

GumDrop

Dear, am I the first Cancer?

I am very sensitive, although I tend not to let others know. I'm fragile but strong, I get feelings of guilt or that horrible stabbing in my stomach when I do something wrong, I've always had a strong preference for morals and justice. Although, at times I'm pretty irresponsible.. Haha.. And I'm a lot stronger than my sign makes me out to be. I hate too much attention on myself, makes me nervous. I'm a very contradicting person so I guess it suits me. Also, the mention of being a fabulous lover isn't far off at all. ;D

I'm all over the place, lots of Leo's, Virgos and Sagittarius.

The clingy part of it, I'm pretty caring and thoughtful, but I'm a lone wolf. Maybe because I was a shy child, I have a close knit group of friends and I'm pretty picky when it comes to relationships.. Haha, but I wouldn't say I'm clingy or overly reliant on others..

Maybe Leo? For the sole reason of liking lions. xDD

Sephiriel

Another Gemini here

I don't know if you'll ever find a Gemini who doesn't like changes and who doesn't adapt to any situation given. It's the same with me and I'm quite happy about it. 
I'm also glad that while some "classic" Gemini traits help in socialize, I don't have problems with being loyal as a friend and as a partner, like most Geminis are known to be. Of course, it's a generalization, every Gemini is different.

I like that my soulmate is Pisces and has more good traits of his sign than bad ones. I have a lot of friends who are Cancer and I find Aries really entertaining.

I like that most Geminis I've met have this thing about creativity and imagination, I like this part about myself as well. However, I dislike how flirtatious we are and how easily we get bored.

No other one. Gemini rules!  ;D

midwestgal

I guess I'm the first Virgo to answer the extra questions  :-)

I think so for the most part. I really do tend to analyze things to great detail and sometimes drive SO nuts, especially when I'm trying to make an important decision and seem indecisive. I also do live in my head. Literally. Daydreaming seems to be one of the many things I do when I'm bored out of my skull. I think that if I were to apply myself, I could get a lot of those daydreams down on paper and make tons of money.

I'm not sure on that one. The ex was a Capricorn, and the SO is a Capricorn/Aquarius. We get along well, even if we do butt heads from time to time. Most of my friends are Taurus or Leos.

I like the thriving on order from chaos. There isn't much I don't dis..ooh look, shiny! Okay, maybe the one where Virgos are attracted to shiny objects.

I don't think I would. I'm happy as I am. Plus I was born on a holiday (Labor Day) so it never fails that every few years, I get my birthday off as a holiday.  ;D
"He cannot be a part of me. Batman does not eat nachos!" - Batman, The Brave and The Bold

Kitsunetsuki

Thanks to everyone who voted in the poll & extra-special thanks to all who answered the additional questions! I appreciate the input very much :) I'm going to leave this open for now, but may close it in the near future (just an fyi)...thanks again!
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

DudelRok

Quote from: Kitsunetsuki on March 17, 2012, 11:02:29 PM
Thanks to everyone who voted in the poll & extra-special thanks to all who answered the additional questions! I appreciate the input very much :) I'm going to leave this open for now, but may close it in the near future (just an fyi)...thanks again!

Aww... so is my input not wanted?

...I'mma post anyway, 'cause I'm stubborn and rebellious.

Aquarius

I'm not sure I'd call myself a "Humanitarian" in the manner it's usually implied but I do, generally speaking, like to help people be less ignorant and/or stupid. But, really, I have always slid into my sign very well. Nutshell, well, in fact. That's mostly because I'm a Jan 27, which is right in the bloody middle.

So, yeah, I'm pretty much Classic Aquarius, no matter how much I'm all "Wargle I dun value Astrology as a science!"

I uh... wouldn't know. I know my sign 'cause I'm curious about such things and go exploring, yadda yadda, but I didn't dive too much into it or put much value in it as a way to compare partners. I do know my last girl was an Aquarius, but she was pulling me down and ugh... dun wanna talk about it.

I don't really have a problem getting along with people, even those I don't actually like... and those that do get close enough that I share things with, well, they are a bit rare. I'm horrible with names, dates and places. The longer someone is not around me the less I remember. :\

Edit: After an informal poll of people's birthday's... it turns out other Aquarius. XD

I'd say what I don't like about my sign is the same thing I don't like about myself... that conflicting inner nature. I dun like it... but I'm apparently not gonna like it because I'm an Aquarius. Gotta love the logic!

Being the stubborn Aquarius I am, despite what I might complain about I'm quite happy being who I am. :p

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Serephino

I am a Gemini, and I think that article about traits was mostly written about me....    I am definitely clever, imaginative, independent, and often indecisive.  I don't usually have trouble with seeing both sides to every argument.  It always made writing persuasive papers in school a real bitch for me.  I also do tend to judge others on how they treat me.  I am kind of flighty, but can be very loyal if I want to.

I don't think I've ever found myself attracted to any other sign in particular.  I'm a social butterfly :)  As long as people treat me with respect, I'm good.

I like being independent and creative.  I could do without the whole being high strung thing though.  Being indecisive can be a real pain too.  Other than that, I wouldn't have me any other way. 

I'm kind of happy with being a Gemini for the most part.       

Kitsunetsuki

Thanks again to all who posted & voted...I truly do appreciate it! You've provided a wealth of information here & for that I sincerely thank you....
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Samael

Hmm, a few of the traits I recognize. I tend to be confident, generous, loyal and encouraging, although I could use a bit more ambition in my life, but I'm generally too laid back.  Jesus, these negative traits are... pretty much what I hate in people. I sure hope I don't display too many of them.

Not that I know of.

Well, going by that list there, Leo is pretty shallow, which I hope is not the case for me.
Also very self-focused, which, again, I hope doesn't account for how I am with the people around me.
I -do- know that I'm both stubborn and a bit prideful, so that usually isn't a good combination.
Outside of that I think others are more able to judge what attributes I have than I can myself.

Never. I love Leo.
On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Serephino

Quote from: Samael on March 26, 2012, 10:11:21 PM
Hmm, a few of the traits I recognize. I tend to be confident, generous, loyal and encouraging, although I could use a bit more ambition in my life, but I'm generally too laid back.  Jesus, these negative traits are... pretty much what I hate in people. I sure hope I don't display too many of them.

Not that I know of.

Well, going by that list there, Leo is pretty shallow, which I hope is not the case for me.
Also very self-focused, which, again, I hope doesn't account for how I am with the people around me.
I -do- know that I'm both stubborn and a bit prideful, so that usually isn't a good combination.
Outside of that I think others are more able to judge what attributes I have than I can myself.

Never. I love Leo.

*goes to look*  Oh, yeah, you're a Leo.

Tsenta

Read through the list, I do exhibit a few of the behaviors (I'm a Cancer) but...not so much on the emotional spectrum, even less so when it listed my erogenous zone. I really exhibit behaviors from several signs but then again my mind and emotions are a chaotic mess on a daily basis.

Not particularly, then again I've never followed signs all that much. Find too much...contradiction in them (Especially my sign)

There is one part about my sign it said about being loyal, while yes I may be bitter and hostile I'm fiercely loyal to those I deem close.

Not entirely, I am who I am.
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

[Sic Semper Tyrannis - "Thus always to tyrants"] - Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger.

Kitsunetsuki

*tacklehugs the Tsenta & invites him back to her pillow-fort* ;D
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Mithlomwen

Yup.  Scorpios have a tendency to be very passionate creatures. Passionate for love, and life and anything else we set our minds to, and I think I am that way quite a bit.  We can be quite intense at times as well. 

Sort of? It seems that for some reason I end up attracted to Leos....or they are attracted to me.  Not sure exactly how it works, but I've had many Leo friends (both male and female) and a couple of past relationships have been Leos.  I've noticed that I tend to get along better with some signs while others not so much.  I found though personal experience that two Scorpios do not make good romantic partners.  Sexual partners yes, but they tend to clash in other areas.

The site linked in the first post lists: Loyal, Passionate, Resourceful, Observant, Dynamic as the positive aspects of a Scorpio and I would like to think that I am all of those to some degree. 

As for the negative, jealousy, obsessiveness do rear their ugly head from time to time.  I work at that very hard though and if I'm feeling either of those two, I really work at not letting it dictate my actions.  It's sort of 'my thing' and I don't want it to affect anyone else around me. 

Nope.  ;D  I'm happy being a Scorpio. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

loki

*Do you find yourself exhibiting any of the "classic" attributes of your sign? (that you know of)*
Most defiantly. I am a Cancer and from my dear, sweet, husband, who is nodding like a doggie on a dash board to everything that I am reading, I would have to say it is all very true.

*Do you find yourself attracted to one (or a few) particular sign(s) with regards to friends? lovers/mates*
My husband is a Aries. I can't really say that I was attracted to any one particular sign.

I love my loyalty and caring a lot. But I do kinda hate my moodiness and oversensitivity. >.>

I can't even think of being anything else.  :-)
O&O

Saerrael

I am a Sagittarius. Or a Snakebearer.

Independence is Sagittarius' principle, they crave adventure and excitement and welcome change with open arms. Sagittarius is the sign of the philosopher and the explorer, they will go as far as road will go and explore every corner thoroughly in their ever eternal search for wisdom. Freedom is so important to Sagittarius that they will actually make decisions based on the amount of freedom that is given by the choice they have made, as a result, sometimes a good opportunity is turned down because of it's high commitment need, but this is their choice so it is a good choice for them.

That does fit, but what I have read about my sign (and I have read a lot on this topic) hardly ever fit at all. So.. yes and no?

I nearly always fall for fire signs. And, no, I don't go around asking people their sign, but I do ask them at some point and the ones I find attractive are often fire signs. (Aries, Leo and Sagittarius)

I feel indifferent, to be honest.

The Snakebearer.
Which.. is missing >.>
Why? Because it fits me better, still.

grdell

So much so that I've had people accurately predict it. "You're an Aquarius, aren't you?" Yup, got it in one.

It's never really mattered to me what sign someone else is.

For me, the Aquarian's creativity is a double-edged sword. I love being so creative, but it's maddening at times, too. I get bored very easily and am constantly craving new stimulation.

Nope. I like being an Aquarius. It fits me.
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Chris Brady

Capricorn here.

Quote from: Kitsunetsuki on March 04, 2012, 11:32:32 PM*Do you find yourself exhibiting any of the "classic" attributes of your sign? (that you know of)

Now that I've read the link.  No.  Patient?  Me?  HAH!  Responsible?  I like to think I am, but my ADHD does make it hard sometimes.  I am very independent, more than I probably should be given that I have mobility issues.

I actually have more of a sense of humour than that link says, but under friendship and temperament there are a lot of things that I tend to gravitate to.  I do love to help my friends be better.

As for being unimaginative...  Yes and no.  As an artist I create all the time, but I do admit that I need to have an idea, a spark, usually given by someone else.

Also, I am known for being a loner, which I've always been.

Quote from: Kitsunetsuki on March 04, 2012, 11:32:32 PM

Those with Scorpio tendencies get my attention, but they usually seem flighty and we tend to drift away.  Which is a pity cuz they're fun to be with.

Quote from: Kitsunetsuki on March 04, 2012, 11:32:32 PM*Is there anything you particularly like about your sign? What about dislike?

As a water/earth sign I like that I am comfortable both in water and on ground. Dislike?  I think that we're noted for being headstrong and stubborn.  Which I admit has caused some issues for me.

Quote from: Kitsunetsuki on March 04, 2012, 11:32:32 PM*If you could pick a different sign to be, would you? And which one?[/color]

Uh, I really can't think of one.  I'm really comfortable being who I am...

Quote from: Kitsunetsuki on March 04, 2012, 11:32:32 PMIf you are unsure what traits are attributed to your sign (or if you'd like to read about other signs), this is a decent link w/good info.

Oh look, a link I didn't see...  Once I'm home I'll up date this.  Has been updated.

Quote from: Kitsunetsuki on March 04, 2012, 11:32:32 PMThank you very much to any who contribute/participate!! I will love you forever, I promise ;) Also, if anyone has any questions about all this (or their sign), feel free to post them here (you can also PM me, if you wish, but consider that YOUR questions might benefit someone else w/the same curiosity)...

Thanks again & all my best!
~Kit

You are quite welcome.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Semantics

Pisces, and I mostly fit the entire Pisces part of that link to a T.  I've never had any drug issues, I've never been involved in anything occult, and I'm pretty certain that my idea of romance isn't unrealistic.  Aside from that, though, I pretty much exhibit everything.  Especially the indecisive weakness.  At least, I think.  Probably.  Maybe.  I'll get back to you on that.

I've never asked anyone their sign, but looking it up, my two longest-standing friends who I consider akin to brothers are a Leo that fits the Leo stuff quite well (Except for the forgiveness) and a Libra who falls in somewhat, but not nearly as much (He's not vain or superficial, but he is just as indecisive as I am and is likely the most unreliable person I've ever known, though not out of the type of laziness they describe.)

I like creating and imagining and losing myself.  But I could definitely do without the fact that I can't manage the urge to work hard at things I don't really care about, which feeds into my indecisiveness when I don't care about something and creates a horrible, self-destructive mess.

Eh.  Good with the bad.

Aleph

I'm very very cerebral, I rarely venture outside my own head, figuratively speaking, I'm a language geek with a love of tech toys. I'm a textbook Aquarian.

Air signs for partners (3/4 serious relationships were air signs, 2 Geminis, 1 Aqu.) Earth and Water signs for friends.

Love the particular world view we have. We are very easily non-judgemental. On the downside, we can be a little passive.

Aries. I know a lot of good Arieites.