To wed the undead (Recruitment: Full) (NC, Impreg)

Started by LamentingQuill, August 07, 2013, 04:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Three royal vampire brothers want mates, but not just any run of the mill woman will do for them, why is that you might ask? Well, because mortal women and vampire women cannot have their babies...

What they need is mage women, women with magic flowing through their bodies so potent that it brings their dead seed back to life and makes procreation possible. (Don't like it? That is totally your choice, but no negative comments here)

They hunt down a hidden coven of female mages and spy on them, watching and waiting as they select the ideal mate for each of them before they will make their move.

This is the story of three vampire princes and their brides...

Before anyone volunteers for a role, I want to make it clear that I am NOT a twilight fan and do not approve of any sparkling or whining like a little girl *cough Edward cough*

The roles are completely random and in no way pair anyone up by number. Both real and anime pictures will be allowed.

Vampire princes, please remember when making your profiles, you are  RELATED to each other. Brothers. Your mother was a mage before your father turned her. When she was turned and ages of the princes can be discussed with me.

Vampire prince 1- Kataban

Vampire prince 2-Ramsey

Vampire prince 3-Strifesblaze7

Mage female 1- LamentingQuill

Mage female 2-JDrew Spider

Mage female 3-RavenBlackMoon

Here are profile templates, just PM them to me for approval until I get the character thread up and running, I will wait to do that until I get at least one other character other than myself.

Mage Female Profile Template:

Name:

Age (Must be at least 18):

Appearance:

Background (before and ending with coven)

Magic specialization (Of elemental persuasion preferably):

Interests:

Ons-

Sexual:

Non-sexual:

Offs-

Sexual:

Non-sexual:

Vampire Prince Profile Template

Name:

Appearance:

Interests:

Ons-

Sexual:

Non-sexual:

Offs-

Sexual:

Non-sexual:

Thread Navigation:

To wed the undead (Character list: Approved only)

To wed the undead (Vampire palace)

To wed the undead (Mage's hideout)

RavenBlackmoon

I'm interested! I am good with either vampire or mage, and would be up to do both (with your permission of course ((assuming my female and male don't get paired with eachother)) )

As of this second, I should be sleeping, so I won't post a character sheet right now.

After I hear back from you pertaining to me potentially playing two roles, I shall post my character(s) sheet(s).

LamentingQuill

Quote from: RavenBlackmoon on August 08, 2013, 03:45:29 AM
I'm interested! I am good with either vampire or mage, and would be up to do both (with your permission of course ((assuming my female and male don't get paired with eachother)) )

As of this second, I should be sleeping, so I won't post a character sheet right now.

After I hear back from you pertaining to me potentially playing two roles, I shall post my character(s) sheet(s).

I am not against you playing a vampire and a mage, just be sure before making the profiles that you can handle the load of playing two characters.

JDrew Spider

Ooh! I'm so interested. Havn't had a good supernatural roleplay in a while.
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Antipaladin of Calista

Id be interested in being one of the brothers. I think it would be cool if they all had very different ideas for getting their mate. Kind of like the three little pigs, like one would try to be sneaky and kidnap a mate one would be clever and try to court them in disguise with love and the third would try to trick them into being his bride and use his own magic to help with things like hypnotism.

Prince Truhan

I'm interested in taking a prince. I will work on the character sheet when I get some time.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

RavenBlackmoon

I shall take a mage after all, considering the appearance of three lovely men wishing to play the princes.

Name: Evelyn Newton

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Without the wings pictured.

Background (before and ending with coven): Evelyn grew up in a small coastal town that was not much more than a tourist trap for weekenders. In her early teens, she began working at a small curiosities store that was overflowing with incense, healing candles, bundles of sage, and tarot cards. She worked under an elderly lady who insisted that Evelyn call her Móraí, the Irish word for grandmother. Morai saw something in Evelyn and so put up with the standard teenage rebellions and skipping work to play hooky. One day, just as Evelyn was about to turn 18, Morai kept her after work one day and told her everything about this coven she had heard about, insisting that Evelyn should join them. Evelyn was skeptical at first, but after a year of mentoring under Morai in the ways of magic, Evelyn said goodbye to her ocean town and went to join the coven.

Magic specialization (Of elemental persuasion preferably): Water

Interests: Silent meditation, taking long baths, championing any online Ocean Preservation causes. 

Ons-

Sexual: Kisses on the neck, breast play, showers/baths, romance.

Non-sexual: Being near large bodies of water, intellectual debate, gentlemanly behavior.

Offs-

Sexual: Anal, pain, BSMD

Non-sexual: Men who are dicks, Rudeness, stupidity.

LamentingQuill

We have everyone, can you believe we got everyone that quickly? Totally awesome!

I will get to work on getting the necessary threads up, be patient with me though, I haven't been feeling too well. I will get them done though, never fear.

Strifesblaze7

LamentingQuill

Quote from: RavenBlackmoon on August 08, 2013, 05:13:04 PM
I shall take a mage after all, considering the appearance of three lovely men wishing to play the princes.

Name: Evelyn Newton

Appearance:
Without the wings pictured.

Background (before and ending with coven): Evelyn grew up in a small coastal town that was not much more than a tourist trap for weekenders. In her early teens, she began working at a small curiosities store that was overflowing with incense, healing candles, bundles of sage, and tarot cards. She worked under an elderly lady who insisted that Evelyn call her Móraí, the Irish word for grandmother. Morai saw something in Evelyn and so put up with the standard teenage rebellions and skipping work to play hooky. One day, just as Evelyn was about to turn 18, Morai kept her after work one day and told her everything about this coven she had heard about, insisting that Evelyn should join them. Evelyn was skeptical at first, but after a year of mentoring under Morai in the ways of magic, Evelyn said goodbye to her ocean town and went to join the coven.

Magic specialization (Of elemental persuasion preferably): Water

Interests: Silent meditation, taking long baths, championing any online Ocean Preservation causes. 

Ons-

Sexual: Kisses on the neck, breast play, showers/baths, romance.

Non-sexual: Being near large bodies of water, intellectual debate, gentlemanly behavior.

Offs-

Sexual: Anal, pain, BSMD

Non-sexual: Men who are dicks, Rudeness, stupidity.

Approved, go ahead and post it to the character list thread.

Antipaladin of Calista

How old should we make the brothers? Side-note: Dibs on being eldest.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Antipaladin of Calista on August 09, 2013, 10:22:39 AM
How old should we make the brothers? Side-note: Dibs on being eldest.

I'd say the oldest they should be is like 500 or so, and yes, you may be the eldest as no other profile has been submitted yet for one of the princes.

Antipaladin of Calista

Name: Rolland LaVey Eldritch

Appearance:

Interests: Rolland enjoys the finer things in life such as hunting (the deadliest game), Equestrian activities, Collecting fine wine, Rare Books, Opera, and Extravagant Parties

Ons-

Sexual: Exotic Girls, A list of kinks a mile long, trying new things, black magic, partners both really and playfully resisting only to give in.

Non-sexual: Interesting Women, Interesting places, new exciting experiences, magic (except spells from the schools of Divination and Illusion)

Offs-

Sexual: Vanilla lovemaking, total obedience,

Non-sexual: Divination and Illusion spells, boring people, places, and things.

LamentingQuill

Claiming the eldest brother, Antipaladin has set the family name, to which I give my blessing. The princes family name is Eldritch.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Antipaladin of Calista on August 09, 2013, 10:52:40 AM
Name: Rolland LaVey Eldritch

Appearance:

Interests: Rolland enjoys the finer things in life such as hunting (the deadliest game), Equestrian activities, Collecting fine wine, Rare Books, Opera, and Extravagant Parties

Ons-

Sexual: Exotic Girls, A list of kinks a mile long, trying new things, black magic, partners both really and playfully resisting only to give in.

Non-sexual: Interesting Women, Interesting places, new exciting experiences, magic (except spells from the schools of Divination and Illusion)

Offs-

Sexual: Vanilla lovemaking, total obedience,

Non-sexual: Divination and Illusion spells, boring people, places, and things.

Did I forget to let you know you were approved? Sorry bout that, go ahead and post your prince to the character thread list

LamentingQuill

Since we have a full cast and need not recruit anymore people, we will just use this as the OOC.

Antipaladin of Calista

Quote from: LamentingQuill on August 09, 2013, 03:26:19 PM
Did I forget to let you know you were approved? Sorry bout that, go ahead and post your prince to the character thread list

Sadly the link doesn't seem to be working for me.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Antipaladin of Calista on August 09, 2013, 05:20:05 PM
Sadly the link doesn't seem to be working for me.

Somehow the link never made it into the code, I fixed it and it works now.

LamentingQuill

I'll start up the rp once every single person has had their profile approved and then submitted to the character list thread.

LamentingQuill

Once I get a profile from Prince Truhan and Strifesblaze, we can get this show going :)

Strifesblaze7

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on August 10, 2013, 02:42:58 PM
Hmmm, I'll see what I can come up with today.

The family name is Eldritch and Antipaladin's character is the eldest brother, might wanna take a look at his profile so nothing conflicts.