Mass Effect

Started by Sabby, April 09, 2008, 09:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Yep. Mass Effect. I wanna see a game set in the awesome universe of the video game. Could be about fighting the Geth off of a seiged planet, or gangs on the Citadel, or maybe Krogan politics (hehe)

I'm willing to try system for it... but I've never done it before.

Tsume

I'd play, if you would have me. I'd probably have to go for human male, or an Asari (obviously) female. Depends on what the game needs.

Let me know, I guess.

ZK

I've been jumping between two systems for it, so far True20 has been sticking for it, designing various playable races and such. From Humans, Asari, Turians, Salarians, Krogans and Quarians as playable for PCs. As for the storyline, it'd go after the events of Commander Sheppard's storyline.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

SerpentKiss

I too, would like to express an interest in this.

Sabby

After he saves the council, or lets them die and makes a Human leadership?

LordAnubis

I'd jump all over this.  I'm currently working on beating it a second time on the hard difficulty and unlocking the biotic powers for the rest of my characters. 

So yeah if someone wants to run this, I'll learn the chosen system and make a guy for it. 

Sabby

So who will be GMing?

Arete

Would love to play, and would have a good plot for it, but I'm not in the mood to run, especially because I have not system to base it out of, as well as not having the time to constantly run right now. I have too many games going IRL....Sorry. I'd love to play though, and am willing to help someone create a plot for the game.