Inu-Yasha, The Long Silence

Started by Hunter, February 05, 2009, 09:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

It has been two years since Naraku was last seen.  He's disappeared without a trace, and even his minions seem to have gone.  Calling off the fruitless search for the time being, InuYasha and company have scattered somewhat (Kagome still travels back and forth, Sango has gone home to rebuild, etc) to try and live something resembling a normal life until Naraku reappears.  Only to find that once they have settled into a normal life that even the expected can be unexpected.

I'm thinking that primarily canon characters will be present and likely have divided up into couples: (InuYasha and Kagome, Sango and Miroku, Koga and Ayame, etc).  I've got a plot twist or two in mind right now and personally will be playing Miroku if the game takes off.  Anyone interested, please post here.

Thank you.    :)

Limoncello

Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

Hunter

I did forget, please let us know which character you want to play.

Limoncello

O.O You choose Miroko am I right. Dang I wanted to play as that character but that is cool. I guess I can play as Inuyasha. Such a played out charcter but someone has to am I right? ^^
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

Hunter

So we've got a Miroku (me) and Inu-Yasha (Cello).  Anyone else interested?

x3yugimutoux3

;D Yuugi-chan ;D (discord is Princess_Vegeta #1438)

Ons and Offs
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." -Acheron Parthenopaeus
"Just because you had it bad, doesn't mean I had it good." -Styxx of Didymos
"We aren't the damned, folks. We're the categorically fucked." -Urian, son of Strykerius

LadyDiscord

Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘

Hunter

With x3yugimutoux3 as Kagome and LadyDiscord as Sango, we've enough to start but I'd certainly welcome others to play.

Hunter

Hunter

Non necro bump.  Need more people.

I know that you're out there.  I can hear you snoring.

Hunter

Our Kagome has dropped out, so we're looking for a replacement.

Hunter

Still need a Kagome (and more!)

Hunter

Bad Hunter!

The game really badly needs a Kagome.  There's also a need for more characters/couples.

PLEASE.

Hunter