Maddie's Playlist [MUL]

Started by Madalina, June 30, 2009, 12:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madalina

I am interested in any one on one idea that is well… interesting. I decided to make myself a thread where I could list plot ideas that I would be really interested in where people could read them and hopefully think they would be fun. But of course, I will play in anything that doesn’t involve my turn offs. I haven’t really played in one on ones much yet and I wanna change that.

These plots are just suggestions. If you wanna take one and twist it up and play with me, just let me know.

*Note: If you just wanna use the plot and not play with me, that’s fine too : ) These plots have more than likely all been used on here before and I don’t mind having repeat threads. If it’s all new people, its not the same thing!

Plots

Sleepover Party-
Human F/F … maybe F/F/F… or maybe even F/F/F/F…etc.
Every guy’s fantasy, except I’m a girl and it’s a fantasy of mine too. An all girl pajama sleep over party that turns into a night of exploration and fun. I don’t have specific role types in mind for this one though I normally prefer to play a never-been-with-a-girl-before-but-fascinated-by-an-attractive-girl-there role.

Midnight Sway-
Incubus and Human Woman
He had watched her for months now, this gentle female that had so abruptly been thrust into the world of physical intimacy. He had found her on the night that her boyfriend had taken her virginity. The only reason it had even caught his attention was the large amount of lust rolling off of the male mind was not answered in the least by the female. Perhaps she was too frightened or the boy friend really didn’t know what he was doing. But now that he had spent some time watching her, he wanted to teach her how beautiful sex could be. (More of a romantic incubus than a scary evil demon here)
I Prefer: The Woman Role

Strangers on a Plane-
Human M/F
It was an over night flight. Their eyes found one another over the sleeping heads of passengers. A flirty look, a shy blush… yet they still find their way into the bathroom.
(Pretty classic and self explanatory)
I Prefer: The Female Role

In The Club-
Human F/F
She had came out to dance with a bunch of her girlfriends, expecting to find some moderately attractive male to tease around with and maybe make out with in a dark corner. She never expected that the one that would turn her on most on the dance floor would be another woman. She finds herself being led into the bathroom of the club by this gorgeous woman. Who knows what will happen from there?
I Prefer: The F Role Voiced In Description

Summer Vacation-
Human M/F – Potentially M/F/F
He had married her mother when she was just becoming a teenager. But now that she is 19, he cannot deny the attraction he feels for his step daughter. It begins in the car as they drive towards a summer vacation at an amusement park. She falls asleep with her head in his lap. He finally drifts off as well to awaken to his step daughter’s cheek resting on his arousal. She wakes up when he moves. Breathless moments pass before her hand comes up and strokes him through the fabric of his shorts. The backseat quickly gets steamy, but they must not be obvious or her mother will figure it out.
(This one could turn out to include the mother… but I am not very interested in daughter/mother incest)
I Prefer: The Daughter

upanddown4life

I'd be interested in any of these that involve a dude (or as a peeper at the sleepover, if you'll have me). I like the stealth, subtlety and risk that Summer Vacation will need to entail particularly.

Azuriyuu

Ello!  I saw your playlist, and I would be interested in RPing with you either the Incubus RP, or if we could add more to it, the Strangers on a Plane RP.

TheVillain

I do admit interest in the Incubus RP, although I admit I'd be going more for the subtle scary demon then the romantic. He's not out to kill her, but to slowly seduce and corrupt her into a demonic breeding mare for eternity.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Rockin

I'm interested in the summer vacation. Just PM or IM me on AIM for the details.

Doomsday

Placeholder for future interest...

Madalina

Hayato

I'd be interested in any of those, especially the sleepover. I can rp male or female

Ramster

Strangers on a plane sounds like FUN! Care to PM me?
Leave not a piss untaken, nor a Michael unappropriated.
A/As!!!
Knight of the Order of the Pizza

Nulla gratuitas sine anchoa

Last of the Great Mikeys

I also am interested in Summer Vacation. Please PM me. :)

Doomsday

...Damn, too many people interested in the Summer one... Maddie will probably be sick of it :(