The Paradise ~Wild West Brothel~ Interest Check

Started by Lady Lunarius, June 18, 2016, 10:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Lunarius

Hudson's Pass, Texas; 1871: A History

Hudson's pass began as a boomtown centered around a coal mine in 1843. For the first few years of it's inception, the town suffered from meager yields due to minor hazards, a problem soon solved when a man named Lionel Dixon took charge and paved a safer way to mine the coal. This is what saw him voted into what would become a long lasting position as mayor, and one that even his son would take up later. Under his direction, not only coal, but even some gold and other precious minerals were mined in large frequency for quite some time.

All good things come to an end, though, and under his Son's direction the mine was near depleted sometime just after the american civil war. Hard times came, and Lionel Dixon Junior was readying to declare the town dead. Fixin' for himself to leave with what little precious resources they had left. It was at this time that Sheriff of Hudson's Pass found out about his squandering scheme, and brought it to the forefront of the town. The Justice's attempted to let the man off easy, but Vigilante justice prevailed and they hung the son of a bitch.

This was the start of what would soon become a town of outlaws, thieves and brigands. After the Justice's side was chosen, the Sheriff took his band of deputies and ran them out with the idea they were in on the scheme. Now the people had what little life blood returned to them, but were in a deeper hole then they imagined. That was when the madame of the local whore house approached him with numbers, the numbers her whore house made just from outsiders alone.

The Sheriff wasn't a learned man, but he didn't need to be to understand what those zeroes could do for the town. So he embraced her ideal of open doors to anyone and everyone who wished for a safe haven and company for the night. The local Law expanded, and centered on protecting the whore house while they ventured into other service revenues to keep their life blood flowing. The money gains led to salt farming, gunsmithing, leatherworking and all other forms of needed material to be supplied to all who wished it.

Now Hudson's Pass stands as a safe haven to anyone who plays by their rules. It's protected by a vast posse of what's become seasoned killers, all with eyes to protect their town and ensure all who enter follow by it's rules. The Rules are simple, we don't fight among each other inside the town, but we defend it from all who'd take it from us. It exists with the Sheriff being the figure who seems in charge, despite the madame of the best whore house in the old west being the one who's pulling the strings.

Sociology, Economy, Firearms and Defense

Whore's provide the staple for commerce here, but as stated before, they have intensified trade in almost every area. That's made Hudson's pass rife as a neutral ground to exchange ill gotten goods of all sorts. Gunsmiths and other folk of craft also call this their home, manufacturing firearms and other goods for those with the cash to buy them. Mixed together, this provides plenty of jobs and labor, but also lends itself as a hub of gun's for hire.

Firearms for sale are all manner of single action revolvers, rifles and repeaters. Lining a now fort like wall are improved on cannons from the civil war, and other prime defenses that would make an army tremble at the thought of taking it. The coal mins also provide now useful tunnels for defense and commerce alike, ones in which only Hudson's pass native would know how to traverse.

Hudson's pass holds true to the old western's societal views on male and female gender roles. That being said, any woman with the guns and money can still make her way, especially with things being shadow run by the madame. Individuals are still likely to hold prejudice against both the redskins, Yankees, Rebels and blacks alike, but here all are welcome so long as they follow the rules. Supporting this are a myriad of rough individuals who hold stores and positions, ranging the rainbow in colors.

Due to the sexually liberated nature of The Town, Homosexuality is allowed within the walls. It still comes with distrust and fear, as one would expect, but the laws of the town hold no barring against it so long as one can hold back the mobs with either Iron or charm. As always, The Law takes the side of the defender rather then the aggressor, though the line gets blurry in these situations more often then not.

Historical Accuracy Disclaimer.

*Efforts were made to ensure as much historical accuracy with regards to time and area placements, but some mistakes may have been made or concessions allowed for setting purposes. These stand, regardless of what might be true. This is especially true with firearms, as only single action revolvers and other weaponry listed will be allowed. It is not accurate, but the sheer number of possibilities can clunk up the game's focus, which is not to be on gunslinger duels.[/size]

**A big thanks to Black Howling. The coolest husband ever! He did a lot of work on this setting to help me out and I'm truly appreciative! (He says its because he didn't want to wait 2 years for this game.) ...I'd only ever make him way a year and a half.....

But thank you Howling!!!!
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Lady Lunarius

The Rules of Engagement:

• Real life ALWAYS comes first!  This is just writing, and having fun.  If you need to step away, feel free to step away.  We'll always be around, and there is no rush.  But if you're going to be away, please let it be known either to the GM or in the OOC.
  • Be respectful of your fellow writers!  No Godmodding!  Always check to see if the other person is alright with something when it comes to kinks, whether through PMs, Character Sheets, or their On's and Off's thread.
  • Characters Become property of the Game in the advent that you drop out. This mainly applies to players who claim key roles in the town and then stop posting. While we abhor playing other's characters, or doing anything with them, the game must go on.
  • Characters MUST be eighteen years of age or older.  This is for the comfort of everyone involved.
  • List the content of your post in the warning section of the header if it's something sexual or violent. While this game is pretty relaxed about story elements, as long as they fit within the site rules, some individuals may not be alright with reading over certain elements and kinks.  It's totally fine to make fun of the warning section and put jokes in there.  I do it all the time myself, but please list extreme elements or sexual elements.
  • Character Death MUST be decided beforehand!  Even if a writer is open to having their character killed, please be respectful and discuss it with them beforehand.
  • Humans only!  No mythical creatures, aliens, etc.  Mortal humans only.
  • Follow the Site Rules.  Needless to say.
  • Keep your Characters within the Town limits during play.While they might often leave, keep in mind that the game is focused on the town, and what happens outside of it doesn't belong in the threads. 
  • Don't force sex scenes on writers.  While yes this is primarily a smut game, there are meant to be story elements as well. Please respect each others ons and offs as well as boundries... I can not express enough how important this is. I will not allow possessive behavior to chase people away, in and out of character.
  • Don't be afraid to speak up.  If something is bothering you, you're feeling left out, or you want to get out, don't hesitate to let the GM(s) know.  I for one would be more than happy to help out with anything, and am understanding when it comes to needing to leave.  I'll do whatever I can to help out.
  • Let the GM(s) know, or post in the OOC, if you are going to be away for an extended amount of time.  This is mainly for the sake of everyone involved.  If you're having muse issues, need to take a bit of a break, unable to post, or just want to leave, please at least let it be known in the OOC.  The muse comes and goes.  I know that all too well.
  • Leave the drama at the door.  Leave the drama at the door.  If you can't get along with an individual, then don't interact with them.  I am not choosing individuals as to who stays and who goes.  I'm not getting into the middle of others' drama.  If you can't handle being in the same game as another individual, don't bother.
  • Keep it civil.  There's no need for arguing.  I'm a firm believer in the saying that, if you have nothing good to say, it's better to not say anything.

Questions and Answers:

Q: What Section is this story going to be placed in?
A: Extreme Small Groups

Q: Who is The GM?
A: Lady Lunarius

Q: Will there be a Co-Gm?
A: Black Howling

Q: Who can Join?
A: Anyone looking to write smut with a side of story, and abide by the games rules. If you're looking for a good time this is the game for you.

Q: What is the Focus of The Story?
A: The focus of the Story is the lives of those who frequent the whore house, and the town as a whole. There will be cinematic events at various times in game to spice things up, but nothing a western wouldn't entail.

Q: Will there be sexual content?
A: Absolutely! The game, by nature, will ensure plenty of smut. But do not impose on another's story to force it.

Q: How many characters can I play?
A: 3 Primary characters...For now....

Q: Where is the game taking place?
A: The Fictional Town of Hudson's pass, in the State of Texas

Q: Will this be Sandbox or GM Run?
A: Sandbox, with events to help ensure longevity

Q: How will time move?
A: Fluidly. I'll move the story and days along as needed. There will be 3 to a week open for game play as needed. Anything that takes place before gameplay will need to be played out in the History thread.

Q: How Extreme and Graphic will this be?
A: It is up to the players involved in those given scenes. Warnings will be given in the headers of the posts.

Q: Is this town real?
A: No, it is a fictional work, and any resemblance to an actual town is coincidental.

Q: What Limitation are there on Characters?
A: Not Many. Characters must be 18 years of age or older, fit within the time frame and mesh well with the setting as a whole.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Lady Lunarius

Table of Contents

Character Directory and Face Claims

Character

Claire Amos
Missy Amos
Dillon Blackstone
Elliot Masterson
Kit Murdoch
Jake Winston
Gareth Devereux
Lulu Carmel
Velvet LaRue
Mei-Mei Su
Lola Capri
Jeb Kent
Ana Harwell
Takhi Ininiwok
Jane Murdoch
Sarita Chavez
Cindy Jones
Percival Arthur Cornelius Starling
Caitriona Ellis
Conner Bradley
Maximilian Rogers
Marcus Miller
Elliot Merchant
Eliza Merchant
-
-
-
-

|
Face Claim
Miss Mosh
Vivien Leigh
Christian Bale
Val Kilmer
Ansom Mount
Leonardo DiCaprio
Michael Fassbender
Dolly Lamour
Morgana
Hitomi Tanaka
Misa Campo
Jensen Ackles
Lia Habel
Cara Gee
Megan Fox
Eliza Gonzalez
Doutzen Kroes
David Beckham
Renee Felice Smith
Sean Patrick Flanery
Cillian Murphy
Tom Hardy
Sam Elliot
Lindsey Stirling
-
-
-
-

|
Writer

Lady Lunarius
Lady Lunarius
Black Howling
Black Howling
Black Howling
Caitlin
Eternal Blade
TinkerToy
TinkerToy
Foxy Oni
CurvyKitten
LadyElizabeth
LadyElizabeth
LadyElizabeth
Vampyre Valkryie
Vampyre Valkryie
Nintentoast
Praxis
Chi
Josh Arcanum
Deamonbane
Deamonbane
Kiric Rand
Kiric Rand
-
-
-
-

*Strike through indicates an inactive player*

Bio Skeleton:
(Please PM any Face claim and Bio's to myself and Black Howling)

[float=right][img height=250]Image Here[/img][/float]

[i][b]Name: [/b][/i]
[i][b]Age: [/b][/i]

[i][b]Personality:[/b][/i]

[i][b]Appearance:[/b][/i]

[i][b]Sexual Preference:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Position In Town: [/b][/i]
[i][b]Face Claim:[/b][/i]
[i][b]On/Off:[/b][/i]

Example:

Name: Claire Amos

Personality:Stubborn, Bitchy, Ruthless, Mothering, Smothering, Claire has been called a myriad of things. A stern woman she holds fast to her rules, and is rarely lenient with people who get out of line in her "house".  Her girls and customers are treated with the utmost respect so long as they mind her rules, and uphold them as they would the law. Or they may find the law on their asses. Calm and calculating, you may not even realize she's after you until the end of her goons revolver is down your throat.

Appearance:Claire enjoys wearing the most scandalous fashions,she is always one to enjoy the shocked expressions on strangers faces. Her gowns show every curve of her body, and the swell of her breast peeks just enough to cause that stir she thrives on. She wears very little in the way of makeup, opting instead for the bright red paint on her lips and a dark shadow on her eyes. Her hair falling around her shoulders frames her pale features and brings out her piercing blue eyes.

Position In Town: Madame of the Brothel, and Puller of Strings.
Face Claim: Vivien Leigh
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Black Howling

* Black Howling plants flag for notifications and leaves goodies to attract the peoples.

Caitlin

Oh wow, I must say that I'm really impressed! I wasn't looking to join a group game, but I've never played in a Western game before and I'm interested in taking up the role of a doctor. My posting will be pretty limited the first three weeks (though not below whatever limit you set), but after I took an exam I'll be able to post more frequently.

I also figure that a Doctor could be a key figure with helping with gun related injuries and helping the girls getting rid of STD's. :)

I'll do my best to write up a character sheet later today. ;D

Black Howling

Quote from: Caitlin on June 19, 2016, 01:19:33 AM
Oh wow, I must say that I'm really impressed! I wasn't looking to join a group game, but I've never played in a Western game before and I'm interested in taking up the role of a doctor. My posting will be pretty limited the first three weeks (though not below whatever limit you set), but after I took an exam I'll be able to post more frequently.

I also figure that a Doctor could be a key figure with helping with gun related injuries and helping the girls getting rid of STD's. :)

I'll do my best to write up a character sheet later today. ;D

Yes, a doctor would certainly be welcomed!

Caitlin

I have a question about the template, currently it lacks any sort of biography, but I ended up writing a short one for myself anyway since it makes it easier to get into my role like that. Is this something that should be submitted as well, or should I just keep it to myself?

Black Howling

Quote from: Caitlin on June 19, 2016, 02:44:26 AM
I have a question about the template, currently it lacks any sort of biography, but I ended up writing a short one for myself anyway since it makes it easier to get into my role like that. Is this something that should be submitted as well, or should I just keep it to myself?

I see no issue with adding it into the sheet, so go ahead. Luna may want it axed afterward, but I doubt it, she's pretty laid back. Just remember to pm it our way.

Caitlin

I will, I just finished it up. I'll pm it without the biography added I suppose, it's more fun in-game to leave some details left untouched. Although I know that there will be a lot of smut in the game, I also really enjoy writing good storylines and have a character make sense. :)

Vampyre Valkyrie

Count me in! I like you people...and so does my muse :P
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Lynnie

*jumps in digging her nails into the thread* See now I'm hooked. Gotta figure out the role I want.

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Caitlin on June 19, 2016, 02:44:26 AM

Hi! ^_^ A history section is more than welcomed if you'd like to add it later or now! That really goes for everyone. I'm always about optional bio's in games that are more relaxed. As for your posting time frame that's fine. My request is once or twice a week. I work long hours and have school on Mondays so I am a very slow paced poster. ^_^

Quote from: Vampyre Valkyrie on June 19, 2016, 03:01:25 AM
Count me in! I like you people...and so does my muse :P

Face it you just want to read sexy stuff and write with me!

Quote from: Lynnie on June 19, 2016, 05:44:57 AM
*jumps in digging her nails into the thread* See now I'm hooked. Gotta figure out the role I want.

>.> If you have any questions you know where to find me!

Quote from: Amelita on June 19, 2016, 06:12:47 AM
Oh my...

Tempted darling?
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Lady Lunarius

Double Post cause I can!!!!

I'll be looking over PM's in just a bit, and updating the Table of Contents thread! It's Father's Day so it'll be a bit slow while I get things ready to spoil Howling. ^_^ I'm super excited guys!!
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Praxis

It would impolite of me to refuse an invitation from such a dear.

LaLu...I'm in.

Today is a bit of a gong show however so I'll rustle up a character concept tonight and float him past you.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Praxis on June 19, 2016, 10:39:22 AM
It would impolite of me to refuse an invitation from such a dear.

LaLu...I'm in.

Today is a bit of a gong show however so I'll rustle up a character concept tonight and float him past you.

I figure that today is going to be hectic and busy for a lot of people, so I'm not rushin anyone. Lovely to have you sweets. ^_^

Quote from: Amelita on June 19, 2016, 10:17:35 AM
I am tempted, mhmm

If there's any more tempting to be had I'd be happy to help once the day settles a bit. *Loves on*
LaLu's Delicious treats!

ladyelizabeth

The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

Caitlin

Can we post our own characters when they're accepted in the thread for it? That way we can adept them later on easier with biographies and stuff. If not, it's also fine, in that case I'll pm the full template including the biography. :)

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Caitlin on June 19, 2016, 11:11:20 AM
Can we post our own characters when they're accepted in the thread for it? That way we can adept them later on easier with biographies and stuff. If not, it's also fine, in that case I'll pm the full template including the biography. :)
I'll be setting up the thread for people to post their sheets when I get home y'all got me super excited for this
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Caitlin

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on June 19, 2016, 11:42:24 AM
I'll be setting up the thread for people to post their sheets when I get home y'all got me super excited for this
Likewise! ;)

It's great to see so much interest. It's clear that you two put a lot of effort into this game, and you came up with a unique concept that we don't see around all that often. It's fun to see so much creativity. ;D

Black Howling

I've already filled all three character slots. >_<

Lady Lunarius

The OOC Is now open!

The Game Information/Character Sheets Thread Is now open!

That said! Anyone who has submitted a sheet at the present time has been accepted! Feel freet to post your sheets in the Character Thread! IC's may pop up today depending on mini's and energy levels!!! ^_^

I'll be fixing up face claims here shortly!
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Lady Lunarius

Just a head up I did update the profile skeletonto include On/Off and Preference...cause I was lame and didn't have it in last night. Just so those working on it and those who've finished their sheet know! Sorry for my lameness....
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: CurvyKitten on June 19, 2016, 03:44:44 PM
Color me interested...:P

*Colors you pink*

I assume that's the color of interest? >.>
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Lynnie

Color of Interest is either pink or polka dot.

Gonna write up my bio tonight sometime soon

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Lynnie on June 19, 2016, 03:55:28 PM
Color of Interest is either pink or polka dot.

Gonna write up my bio tonight sometime soon

Pink polka dots?
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Lynnie

Vampyre Valkyrie

|

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Black Howling

Chi

I'm also interested, has the role of the General Store owner been filled yet? If not I'd like it, if so I can think of something else
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Black Howling

Quote from: Chi on June 20, 2016, 05:24:55 PM
I'm also interested, has the role of the General Store owner been filled yet? If not I'd like it, if so I can think of something else

No, it has not. I don't even recall any interest in it so far, so feel free!

Nintentoast

Name: Cindy Jones

Personality:She is a very submissive person in bed, but in every other manner, she is loud, and in charge, even though it can mean she is being awkward.

Appearance:blonde haired girl, who has a curvaceous figure. blue eyes, and tends to wear things such as a garter and a dress. She also sometimes has her hair done up in the stereotypical western broad way. Her breasts are large, and her ass is very bubbly.

Sexual Preference:either
Position In Town: whore
Face Claim:Doutzen Kroes
On/Off:On: young men and women around her age willing to top, and anything related to anal. She also likes foreplay, and public sex/exhibitionism.
Offs: giving blowjobs
"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

InnocentSynn

So yes.........I am absolutely in love with this concept......and would love to know if the town already has a gunsmith character or if one would be welcomed?

Lynnie

pending approval

Name: Emily Wilkenson

Personality: Emily is super sweet and fun loving. Comes off as carefree and aloof but down to earth and childlike.

Appearance: Standing about 5'6" curves in all the right places, haunting green eyes, red hair, and large pretty breasts.

Sexual Preference: Straight
Position In Town: Whore-In-Training
Face Claim: Amy Adams
On/Off: Learning what she likes ;) Always willing to try something new, no blood, scat, vore, or bodily fluids though

Chi

Quote from: Black Howling on June 20, 2016, 05:28:26 PM
No, it has not. I don't even recall any interest in it so far, so feel free!

I just figured there had to be somewhere to buy legitimate goods lol

Black Howling

Quote from: Chi on June 20, 2016, 06:11:17 PM
I just figured there had to be somewhere to buy legitimate goods lol

Most definitely!

InnocentSynn

Also Pending Approval(*hugs Lynnie*

Name: Conner Bradley

Personality:  Conner is a friendly, highly inquisitive person.  Easy to trust others, he makes friends very easily and loves to have company around him except when he's working on a new design.  When that happens, he's focused to the point of ignorance of the world around him until either he finishes what he's working on or someone forces him out of his focused mind.

Appearance:  Standing 5'11" tall, he has a thin, wiry frame that hides the fact that he's actually quite strong for his size.  He has short blonde hair and blue eyes that seem to be able to see into someone's soul.

Sexual Preference:  Straight
Position In Town:   Gunsmith
Face Claim:  Sean Patrick Flanery
On/Off:  Pay attention to those that apply to this story.

Chi

Cait Ellis, Pending Approval

Name: Caitriona Ellis

Personality: Kind, friendly yet strong willed, Cait is always willing to help people who are down on their luck. She can be reserved around men she doesn't know and has no problem brandishing her LeMat revolver in their faces if they think they can take advantage of her. Cait can be stubborn about accepting help when it comes to her business, and has been known to chase men out the door with a broom or shovel if they don't take 'no thank you' for an answer.

Appearance: With shoulder length straight brown hair and hazel eyes this Irish beauty stands at 5'7". Slender but not skinny she's got curves in all the right places though they tend to be hidden by her clothing for the most part. Despite social norms she tends to wear men's clothes, though she will wear more traditional clothing when she attends certain functions.

Sexual Preference: Straight with slight Bi leaning
Position In Town: Owner and operator of Ellis' Mercantile
Face Claim: Renee Felice Smith
On/Off: Her sexual experiences thus far have been fairly conventional but she has a secret, well several secrets, and if she ever finds the right man she might share them...

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Nintentoast on June 20, 2016, 05:36:43 PM

Personality:She is a very submissive person in bed, but in every other manner, she is loud, and in charge, even though it can mean she is being awkward.

[b]Appearance:blonde haired girl, who has a curvaceous figure. blue eyes, and tends to [/b]

On/Off:What?

Hi darling. I highlighted in red the part of your profile that seemed to cut off halfway through. Feel free to fix that up darlin and we can move from there towards approval. So far so good though.  ^_^

Also On/Off are your personal and in character approved tastes. Romance, BDSM etc...

Quote from: Lynnie on June 20, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
pending approval

Name: Emily Wilkenson

Personality: Emily is super sweet and fun loving. Comes off as carefree and aloof but down to earth and childlike.

Appearance: Standing about 5'6" curves in all the right places, haunting green eyes, red hair, and large pretty breasts.

Position In Town: Whore-In-Training
Face Claim: Amy Adams
On/Off: Learning what she likes ;) Always willing to try something new, no blood, scat, vore, or bodily fluids though

Approved darling. You and I can talk about her training here this week. <3 <3 >.>
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Nintentoast

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Nintentoast on June 20, 2016, 05:36:43 PM

Appearance:blonde haired girl, who has a curvaceous figure. blue eyes, and tends to wear things such as a garter and a dress. She also sometimes has her hair done up in the stereotypical western broad way. Her breasts are large, and her ass is very bubbly.

On/Off:On: young men and women around her age willing to top, and anything related to anal. She also likes foreplay, and public sex/exhibitionism.
Offs: giving blowjobs

Great! Approved
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Nintentoast

Yay!! ^^

Anything else I need to do before I start RPing?

Kiric Rand

So I seriously have one question....

Why in the two fucks did I look at this?

*sighs*

I am so weak sometimes
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Black Howling

Quote from: Kiric Rand on June 20, 2016, 09:44:02 PM

*sighs*

I am so weak sometimes

Because you love us?

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Black Howling on June 20, 2016, 09:48:37 PM
Because you love us?

If by love you mean occasionly hate with the intensity of ten thousand suns......

Of course I kid
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Black Howling

Quote from: Kiric Rand on June 20, 2016, 09:49:55 PM
If by love you mean occasionly hate with the intensity of ten thousand suns......

Of course I kid

It is a thin line, my friend. ;)

You'd obviously be a highly welcome addition, you know how I feel about your writing. But I understand if you don't want to/cant at the moment. But we have a relaxed posting pace, and it's a game players can come and go easily if they want to.

Vampyre Valkyrie

*sighs*

I am so weak sometimes

Because you miss me?! :P

|

Kiric Rand

Wait, let me see if I can put this into prespective here

Look like I have a new characyer to write up

*grabs whip and chases after muse* don't worry folks, she enjoys it

Edit: By the way, if it hasn't already, I am so claiming that face claim

2nd edit: Crap it has been
[Floatright]
[/float]

Black Howling

Kiric Rand

Alright, since the first one was already in use, I guess I will just have to go with face claim number 2

[Floatright]
[/float]

Caitlin

Quote from: Kiric Rand on June 20, 2016, 10:04:17 PM
Wait, let me see if I can put this into prespective here

Look like I have a new characyer to write up

*grabs whip and chases after muse* don't worry folks, she enjoys it

Edit: By the way, if it hasn't already, I am so claiming that face claim

2nd edit: Crap it has been
Yup, I'm afraid he looked perfect for a Doctor character, so I figured I'd take him before anybody else would. ;)

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Caitlin on June 20, 2016, 10:48:20 PM
Yup, I'm afraid he looked perfect for a Doctor character, so I figured I'd take him before anybody else would. ;)

No worries. I always have a plan B

And usually C D E and F as well
[Floatright]
[/float]

Caitlin

Sounds good, I'm looking forward to seeing your character in-game. :)

Lynnie

*blinks at Kiric* STALKER! *runs away from Kiric leaping to Black and Luna* He's following me again!

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Lynnie on June 21, 2016, 06:32:53 AM
*blinks at Kiric* STALKER! *runs away from Kiric leaping to Black and Luna* He's following me again!

Hey, you were the one who followed me home remember.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Lynnie on June 21, 2016, 06:32:53 AM

Quote from: Kiric Rand on June 21, 2016, 06:50:17 AM
Hey, you were the one who followed me home remember.

My Lord I missed you two!

|

Lynnie

So that's totally fair!

We missed you too Valk ^^

Kiric Rand

So what does it say about me that every time I look at the pic I want to use or think about this character, I keep foming back to the concept of a town preacher whose hands are steeped in as mich sin as the rest?
[Floatright]
[/float]

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Lynnie on June 21, 2016, 07:07:11 AM
We missed you too Valk ^^

Awwwwwwwwww  :-*

Quote from: Kiric Rand on June 21, 2016, 07:07:53 AM
So what does it say about me that every time I look at the pic I want to use or think about this character, I keep foming back to the concept of a town preacher whose hands are steeped in as mich sin as the rest?

Sounds kinda fun tbh...and like he might fit in :P

|

Lynnie

Caitryn

Is there still room for another working girl character?

Caitlin

There always is afaik. ^_^

In fact, I might add one myself down the line!

Black Howling

Quote from: Caitryn on June 21, 2016, 02:50:53 PM
Is there still room for another working girl character?

Always room for more!

Chi

Quote from: Kiric Rand on June 20, 2016, 10:25:16 PM
Alright, since the first one was already in use, I guess I will just have to go with face claim number 2

Ohhhhhhh! Sam Sheppard! Total humpination on his leg!!!! Soooooo sexy and love his voice

Deamonbane

You guys still accepting? I had me an idea for Tom Hardy and/or Cillian Murphy.

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Chi on June 21, 2016, 03:28:48 PM
Ohhhhhhh! Sam Sheppard! Total humpination on his leg!!!! Soooooo sexy and love his voice

Sam Elliot
[Floatright]
[/float]

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Deamonbane on June 21, 2016, 03:48:15 PM

BANE!!!!!! <3

|

ladyelizabeth

*sighs*

I am so weak sometimes

Because you miss us?

Sam Elliot!  *swoons*  OMG

Black Howling

Quote from: Deamonbane on June 21, 2016, 03:48:15 PM

Yep, always more room.

Kiric Rand

pending approval

Name: Elliot Merchant

Personality: On the outside, Elliot seems the proper gentleman, the very definition of southern man. He is polite, respectful, and easy going. However he is also very driven and stern when needs arise, as often does upon his ranch. However, beneath the surface lies the true Elliot, a deviant, slightly sadistic man who enjoys seeing others in the throes of pleasure and pain. .

Appearance: Elliot is everything you think of a rancher, tall, muscular, and tanned. He sports close cut black hair and a a well trimmed mustache. Typically seen wearing a leather vest, a long sleeved shirt and jeans over his boots, topped with his favorite black hat.

Position In Town: Rancher. Elliot oversees the Merchant ranch outside of town, a prime source of meat, leather, and horses to those willing to pay. The day to day is handled by his daughter, whom he is grooming to take over. He keeps small residents in town, as he spends a lot of time selling his product.
Face Claim: Sam Elliot
On/Off: See player O/O
History:

An excerpt from the diary of Elliot Merchant.

These newcomers are a special brand of stupid it seems. Fist they have the gall to mock my vest, claiming it was made of inferior leather, and then turn around and praise the saddles for their craftsmen ship. Obviously they don’t understand both items come from the same stock. Who do they think stocks the town with leather and meat. If not for this ranch, things would have been harder. But like my daddy and his daddy before him, Merchant Ranch isn’t going anywhere.

Elliot is the eldest son of the Merchant family, a family whose station in town has been secured for quite some time now due to their large ranch outside of town. Though the family had amassed a small fortune off their cows and horses, Elliot grew up with hard labor, performing chores around the ranch to help run the family business. On the surface, it seemed as though his father was grooming him to run the place one day, but the truth was a bit darker. His father liked to see the young boy in pan, saying it was good for character, though it was more like because the old man enjoyed seeing everyone in pain.

Years later, after his father had passed, Elliot had taken over day to day operations of the ranch, his then wife gave birth to their daughter, though she perished during childbirth, leaving Elliot to fend on his own with the newborn and the ranch. He started hiring more hands to help around to spend time with his daughter until she was of age to start helping around as well. His daughter is the most precious thing to him, and he will allow no harm to come to her, though many in the town suspect she is sleeping with the help now that she has reached adulthood herself.

When war broke out, Elliot retreated to the ranch, not willing to fight for either side. At this time he was made a bit of an outlaw, putting his training with his rifle and handgun to good use when soldiers from wither side tried to come marching through. Both sides of the war wanted him tried and hanged, however, the town sheriff and madam came to his aid, protecting him, mostly due to the money and resources his ranch brought in.

Elliot now spends most of his time in town, both out of business and protection. His daughter physically runs the ranch, while he runs the business end.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Chi

Lynnie

*giggles at Chi* Try living with him. He makes me swoon daily *glares at Kiric* Curse you for making me girly

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Lynnie on June 21, 2016, 05:49:45 PM
*giggles at Chi* Try living with him. He makes me swoon daily *glares at Kiric* Curse you for making me girly

*Blushes*
[Floatright]
[/float]

Chi

Quote from: Lynnie on June 21, 2016, 05:49:45 PM

Nothing wrong with being girlie, but a girl who can swear like a trucker? That's a woman hahahahaha

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]

Lynnie

My dad was a trucker and ex military >.> I can make a sailor blush if I get mad

Chi

Devilyn Sydhe

Do you have room for a travelling hired gun?  Possibly one drawn to town by the upcoming IC hangin' or maybe paid to try to stop it but set in his ways enough to let the man in the jail swing once he takes a disliking to him.

Potential Face Claim

Black Howling

Quote from: KalebHyde on June 22, 2016, 12:43:33 AM
Do you have room for a travelling hired gun?  Possibly one drawn to town by the upcoming IC hangin' or maybe paid to try to stop it but set in his ways enough to let the man in the jail swing once he takes a disliking to him.

Potential Face Claim

As my good friend Gnothi might say, Russel God-damn Crowe!!!

And yes, we have room. If you wanna make someone hired to try and break out the guy, that's fine. I actually have an idea that might appeal to you. I'll send a PM shortly.

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]

Vampyre Valkyrie

|

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]

Kiric Rand

I am pretty sure sue has been saving that for some time now.

Just waiting on a second approval for my guy
[Floatright]
[/float]

Vampyre Valkyrie

Saving the glomp?! Is that what you mean, because if so, I know not of what you speak!!!!! LOL!

I'm working on my second character this morning, then I'm gonna get her in for approval.

*Reaches over and steals some popcorn* I don't know you....but I'm taking some popcorn! :D

|

InnocentSynn

Quote from: Vampyre Valkyrie on June 22, 2016, 10:24:31 AM
Saving the glomp?! Is that what you mean, because if so, I know not of what you speak!!!!! LOL!

I'm working on my second character this morning, then I'm gonna get her in for approval.

*Reaches over and steals some popcorn* I don't know you....but I'm taking some popcorn! :D

Hey!!!  *tries to steal it back*  My delicious popcorn.......

Black Howling

Quote from: Kiric Rand on June 22, 2016, 09:55:57 AM
Quiet in here

LOL. Your guy is all approved Kiric, I'm just lame and forgot to message it last night. >_<

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Black Howling on June 22, 2016, 10:36:06 AM
LOL. Your guy is all approved Kiric, I'm just lame and forgot to message it last night. >_<

Well, yeah, you are, but I wasn't going to say it XD

Quote from: Vampyre Valkyrie on June 22, 2016, 10:24:31 AM

Uh huh. And I am the bloody queen of england
[Floatright]
[/float]

Vampyre Valkyrie

|

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]

Vampyre Valkyrie

|

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]

Vampyre Valkyrie

|

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]

Vampyre Valkyrie

|

Ace Flyer

Hello!

This looks like an interesting game, and I admit I've always been a bit interested in a western-themed one...As I try seeing what kind of character ideas I can come up with, are there any particular types of character/trope/role that the GMs want to see? Or just throw an app out there and see what happens?

Caitlin

Quote from: Ace Flyer on June 22, 2016, 01:45:51 PM
Hello!

This looks like an interesting game, and I admit I've always been a bit interested in a western-themed one...As I try seeing what kind of character ideas I can come up with, are there any particular types of character/trope/role that the GMs want to see? Or just throw an app out there and see what happens?
Feel free to check the character sheet to see which roles are already taken, as far as I know everything else is free to pick.

The GM's can probably tell you more though.

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Vampyre Valkyrie on June 22, 2016, 01:42:04 PM
You can't handle it!  O8)

Excuse me little missy. Excuse... me! You do remember who you are talking to here right?  XD
[Floatright]
[/float]

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Kiric Rand on June 22, 2016, 05:50:07 PM
Excuse me little missy. Excuse... me! You do remember who you are talking to here right?  XD

*Nods* I do....I do indeed. I'm quaking in my stylish yet affordable boots. :P

j/k....I ain't even afraid!

|

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Vampyre Valkyrie on June 22, 2016, 05:57:35 PM
*Nods* I do....I do indeed. I'm quaking in my stylish yet affordable boots. :P

j/k....I ain't even afraid!

Oh you are so in trouble now.  :P
[Floatright]
[/float]

Vampyre Valkyrie

|

Landshark

Every western needs a crazy old guy in it.......
....no not me....well yes me but what i meant was this guy!

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Landshark on June 22, 2016, 06:50:43 PM

*Snort*

|

Lynnie

Black Howling

Quote from: Ace Flyer on June 22, 2016, 01:45:51 PM
Hello!

I can't think of any off the top of my hat, my friend, but we got trooms for all sorts of concepts. I got room for more deputies, always room for more guns for hire and the like.
Quote from: Landshark on June 22, 2016, 06:50:43 PM

Always need a crazy SoB!

Lynnie

*stretchs out and takes over a good section of the place* So comfy. Now I need a pillow and a blanket. Also anyone got any snackage? I for some reason have been trying to snack myself to death. T_T Don't know if it is because of the heat and we have been deep cleaning our building to get ready for PTQ level 3 inspections or what but I never feel like I'm full.

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Lynnie on June 22, 2016, 08:05:01 PM
*stretchs out and takes over a good section of the place* So comfy. Now I need a pillow and a blanket. Also anyone got any snackage? I for some reason have been trying to snack myself to death. T_T Don't know if it is because of the heat and we have been deep cleaning our building to get ready for PTQ level 3 inspections or what but I never feel like I'm full.

I can change that XD
[Floatright]
[/float]

Lynnie

Chi

What's an Old Western without this character?

* Chi makes all sorts of loud and nasty farting noises while she giggles

Lynnie

*giggles*

Mongo like candy!

We also need a (I hate to call him this but no other way to put it in my mind) sleazy foul mouth Mexican gunslinger. You know the one from all the Clint Eastwood movies like A Fist Full of Dollars and The Good The Bad and the Ugly!

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Lynnie on June 23, 2016, 08:01:55 PM
*giggles*

Mongo like candy!

We also need a (I hate to call him this but no other way to put it in my mind) sleazy foul mouth Mexican gunslinger. You know the one from all the Clint Eastwood movies like A Fist Full of Dollars and The Good The Bad and the Ugly!

As our resident Mexican currently, I resent that :P

|

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Vampyre Valkyrie on June 23, 2016, 08:47:36 PM
As our resident Mexican currently, I resent that :P

You latins are so hot blooded!

[Floatright]
[/float]

Lynnie

I sorry :( no mean to offend just had no idea what else to call him

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Lynnie on June 23, 2016, 08:56:49 PM
I sorry :( no mean to offend just had no idea what else to call him

LMAO! I was teasing woman! I'm not even Mexican IRL, just playing one in the game!!!

|

Lynnie

Oh! Sorry been a rough week. Thank Maker it is Friday. Yesterday was so bad I threatened to walk out on them.

Chi

Senor, chu don' wanna make El Guapo mad!

YIKES! Sorry to hear that lynnie, I hope today is better for you *huggles*

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Chi on June 24, 2016, 06:44:08 AM
Senor, chu don' wanna make El Guapo mad!

YIKES! Sorry to hear that lynnie, I hope today is better for you *huggles*

Would you say I have a plethora of penatas?

Yes El Guapo

Do you even know what a plethora is?

No El Guapo
[Floatright]
[/float]

Chi

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Chi on June 24, 2016, 08:03:47 AM
We killed the women and raped the horses!

And pruned the hedges of many small villages
[Floatright]
[/float]

InnocentSynn

Quote from: Chi on June 24, 2016, 08:03:47 AM
We killed the women and raped the horses!

And THIS is why we can't have nice things.....

Lynnie

Today is so much better than yesterday. I think I scared them!

Chi

Vampyre Valkyrie

|

Lynnie

Nah my work, they went almost out of their way to make me happy including keeping me away from the school agers until it was absolutely nessacry that I be in there. No field trips for me for a while to help lower my stress and they need me for cleaning as we have our level 3 Path to Quality inspection on the 30th.

Now on a brighter note, I am starting to post!

Also Black, Luna I Love you both but we need a chatter box thread.

Black Howling

Quote from: Lynnie on June 24, 2016, 08:30:02 PM
Nah my work, they went almost out of their way to make me happy including keeping me away from the school agers until it was absolutely nessacry that I be in there. No field trips for me for a while to help lower my stress and they need me for cleaning as we have our level 3 Path to Quality inspection on the 30th.

Now on a brighter note, I am starting to post!

Also Black, Luna I Love you both but we need a chatter box thread.

You mean This Thread?

Luna, we need them Links working I think.....

EDIT: Actually, all the ones in the interest check do work. >_>

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Black Howling on June 24, 2016, 08:41:49 PM
You mean This Thread?

Luna, we need them Links working I think.....

EDIT: Actually, all the ones in the interest check do work. >_>

Yeah its the Game Info ones I need to fix. :P
LaLu's Delicious treats!

CaptainErotica

Caitlin

Definitely! The town is filling up quite nicely, but there are so many positions that are still open for both citizens, prostitutes, outsiders, etc.

I think we could easily fit a 100 people in the game and it wouldn't feel too crowded. :P

(Although we do need a couple more threads in that case.)

If you have something particular in mind, then post it here and we can probably tell if it's in the game already or not, or feel free to check out the approved character sheets.

CaptainErotica

I'll work on something when I wake up. I'm thinking maybe a piano is player at the whore house. Or maybe a photographer/ journalist.

ladyelizabeth

Quote from: Vampyre Valkyrie on June 24, 2016, 02:01:14 PM
*Snort*

see...this just reminds me of all the ways our minds work way too much like each other

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: ladyelizabeth on June 25, 2016, 01:05:09 PM
see...this just reminds me of all the ways our minds work way too much like each other

They are good minds like that :P

|

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: CaptainErotica on June 25, 2016, 09:56:43 AM
Is there still room for this?

Of course darlin, please feel free to check out our Info thread to see what characters are already in and what you'd like to do. Feel free to pm either myself or Black Howling if you have any questions. <3
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Caitlin

The game is filling up quite nicely, but we're still missing key characters like a bank director and such. It would be fun to see even more people join. ;D

GnothiSeauton

As soon as I get internet at my new place, I plan on trying to put something together for here.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on July 03, 2016, 11:38:57 PM
As soon as I get internet at my new place, I plan on trying to put something together for here.

*waves at the Gnothi* YAY!

|

Caitlin

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on July 03, 2016, 11:38:57 PM
I'm looking forward to it already. ^_^

Good luck with setting up your new place!

GnothiSeauton

Is there a type of character or specific character that's needed?

Seeking New Stories

MistressofPen

Hi.  I'm interested in this if there are still openings.  And, if there are, is there any role in particular that you want or need filled?

Caitlin

Hi you two! The game is always open to more people. :)

The character sheets are here, they give a an overview of what functions are currently taken.

There is so much that we don't have that it's probably easier to list what we do have;
- doctor
- priest
- saloon owner
- bartenders
- saloon dancer
- brothel ma'am
- prostitutes
- bounty hunters
- general shop owner
- sheriff
- deputy
- brothel bodyguards
- ranch owner
- ranch daughter
- gun shop owner

I may have forgotten about one or two, but if you have an idea and it's not on that list then go for it, otherwise check with the admins to see if they can use somebody else in that opening. :-)

I think there is always a need for more prostitutes, although we do have like 4 - 5 girls so far.

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Caitlin on July 12, 2016, 11:43:30 PM
Hi you two! The game is always open to more people. :)

The character sheets are here, they give a an overview of what functions are currently taken.

There is so much that we don't have that it's probably easier to list what we do have;
- doctor
- priest
- saloon owner
- bartenders
- saloon dancer
- brothel ma'am
- prostitutes
- bounty hunters
- general shop owner
- sheriff
- deputy
- brothel bodyguards
- ranch owner
- ranch daughter
- gun shop owner

I may have forgotten about one or two, but if you have an idea and it's not on that list then go for it, otherwise check with the admins to see if they can use somebody else in that opening. :-)

I think there is always a need for more prostitutes, although we do have like 4 - 5 girls so far.

Don't forget "Sheriff's daughter (and all around pain in the ass.)"

|

Relikai

Relikai

Quote from: Caitlin on July 13, 2016, 03:39:13 AM
yep!

It seems like a Wild West setting, do foreigners, or Asians(Japanese) playable characters here ?

Black Howling

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on July 12, 2016, 09:12:54 PM
Is there a type of character or specific character that's needed?

Not that I can think of right off. Honestly, we have several business owners, law enforcement and otherwise general drifters and people in. I'd say make what you want.

Quote from: MistressofPen on July 12, 2016, 11:26:52 PM
Hi.  I'm interested in this if there are still openings.  And, if there are, is there any role in particular that you want or need filled?

Pretty similar to what Caitlin said, though I can't think of a roll we have a definite 'need' of. There's always more room for whores, and in general as he mentioned we're pretty much always recruiting. The constant recruitment is actually tied to story since there are soo many drifters that come and go in this genre.

Quote from: Relikai on July 13, 2016, 03:42:15 AM
It seems like a Wild West setting, do foreigners, or Asians(Japanese) playable characters here ?

The time is 1871, that'd be nine years before Japanese immigration became much of a thing in the US. Chinese Immigration had gone on for years before that and were desired by the government for labor and other trades, but is beginning to come under fire do to the mixed feelings about opium across the country. At-least, that's what any research I've done on the subject shows.

That said, I'd lean toward no on a Japanese character, since they'd be rare at this time and it'd be unfair to allow them but place a limit. On the other hand, we have one Chinese character in the game already, and with the heavy immigration from China I don't see a reason why we couldn't have more of those.

Relikai

Name: Su Zheng Yi "Cherry"

Personality: On first glance, Zheng Yi seems to belong more to a brothel than a general store. She was picked up by the previous owner, who left the town for some reason, leaving the shop to her care. Zheng Yi is meticulous, careful with her work and extremely focused. She does have some pride which could rub off others the wrong way, and treats her fellow countryfolk with some discontent, believing that they were in America to steal her chance at striking gold. Despite her modest upbringing, Zheng Yi understands English and Mandarin, and is able to speak fluently in the language.

Zheng Yi likes to think that she has a strong moral character, keeping her virginity during the trip across the Pacific despite lecherous stares from multiple men. Despite that, Zheng Yi dares to use her body to seduce men in order to advance her position, something which may or may not be a good thing, since she might get carried away into a pit deeper than she anticipated...

Appearance: Short dark reddish hair, stands at 164cm and weighs 50kg. Her bust is well curved and when one places hands on her bottom, the feeling would be one of a rock solid butt. She often wears loose fitting shirts which exposes her cleavage a little, a small cap and pants.

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Position In Town: General Shop Owner
Face Claim: Kong XiaoYin
On/Off:
Offs - Excessive violence, Scat, Toilet Stuff. Others is alright, discuss thru PM if unsure.
Ons - Non-con, Hardcore, Dry, Multiple Partners.

GnothiSeauton

Thinking about doing an older make character, if I can find the right concept in my mind.

Seeking New Stories

Black Howling

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on July 13, 2016, 06:57:56 AM
Thinking about doing an older make character, if I can find the right concept in my mind.

Well if you need plottage, hit me up. I got all sorts of ideas in my head... in fact, you might be getting a message soon cause  I think I just got one.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Black Howling on July 13, 2016, 02:43:00 PM
Well if you need plottage, hit me up. I got all sorts of ideas in my head... in fact, you might be getting a message soon cause  I think I just got one.

Feel free to PM away!

I would say IM me but I'm trying to cook and clean and work on the mountain of dirty laundry.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Black Howling on July 13, 2016, 02:43:00 PM

*after reading your PM*

Consider that my face claim.

Seeking New Stories

bubby

Black Howling

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on July 13, 2016, 06:53:31 PM
*after reading your PM*

Consider that my face claim.

>:) It's  on! and Reserved.

Quote from: bubby on July 13, 2016, 06:59:29 PM
*Peers in*

* Black Howling places a bunny cage trap in the recruitment thread with Robert Downy JR. And Mads Mikkelson bound inside it.

bubby

Quote from: Black Howling on July 13, 2016, 07:06:03 PM

* Black Howling places a bunny cage trap in the recruitment thread with Robert Downy JR. And Mads Mikkelson bound inside it.

*Sniffs around, perks!*

GnothiSeauton

Is there a Saloon Owner?

I didn't see one listed in the sheets.  I just wanted to make sure before I finished up this sheet of mine.

Seeking New Stories

Black Howling

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on July 13, 2016, 07:23:41 PM
Is there a Saloon Owner?

I didn't see one listed in the sheets.  I just wanted to make sure before I finished up this sheet of mine.

Yes, played by yours truly. It's my Elliot I mentioned in the PM.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Black Howling on July 13, 2016, 07:28:42 PM
Yes, played by yours truly. It's my Elliot I mentioned in the PM.

Sorry.  Muse blindness.

Sent him in.

Seeking New Stories

ClosetBadBoy

With the last IC post two weeks ago and the GM on Hiatus, is it correct to assume that this party was over before I started?

Or is there hope against hope?
Judge: "Mister Mouse, so you really want to divorce Minnie because she's being silly?"
Mickey: "She's not silly! She's fucking Goofy!"

Ons & Offs - of sort
Ideas Thread

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: ClosetBadBoy on September 15, 2016, 04:32:01 PM
With the last IC post two weeks ago and the GM on Hiatus, is it correct to assume that this party was over before I started?

Or is there hope against hope?

There's still some people around in the OOC, but with both of them out of contact with internet issues and everything, I don't know what the time table would be for character approval.

Seeking New Stories