The Feast of Ravenmoor [Pathfinder] [NC-EX]

Started by Kord, June 27, 2012, 01:46:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kord

The Feast of Ravenmoor

Introduction

"I guess you are wondering what your next job entails." the soft voiced Jeminda stated as she prodded up her rounded spectacles. This is the second time that the dark haired Magnimarian bookkeeper has invited you to sit before her to discus s business. "Well." she continued as she adjusted her blouse "The small village of Ravenmoor has not paid its taxes in over fifteen years, it has never been a substantial amount, however, it has accumulated to a sizable amount over the years." Jeminda ran her had across her adjacent desk and graciously indexed down a piece of parchment. "500 gold pieces in total, we expect foul play." she exclaimed. "But.." her right hand gently pulled at the side of her garments "that is not the only reason I am worried." Jeminda slide her chair out from behind her desk and took a seat. "My brother-in-law Elias was sent to collect the taxes from Ravenmoor, a month ago." Jerminda's body started to shake almost imperceptibly. "If my superiors knew about this I would get fired, you have all helped a great deal in the goblin incident so I hope I can trust you with this as well." Jerminda cleared her throat, took off her glasses and wiped them with her skirt. "I can offer you each 200 gold pieces reward for collecting the taxes as well as finding out what happened to Elias." Jerminda placed her glasses back on her face, widening her eyes. "Sound reasonable?"

Information

Hi, long time lurker here deciding to come out of the proverbial hole in the ground. I am looking for no more than four players to join me the Pathfinder module Ravenmoor. This is not any regular play through of a Pathfinder module, I have added a few house rules and edited the module itself to make it an adventure filled with not only mystery but also sexual promiscuity.

Themes

The adventure may involve the following: M/F, F/F, NC, Bestiality, Group.
The adventure will NOT involve the following: M/M (sorry not my thing)

House Rules

During the adventure I will be testing out a few house rules/mechanics.

Pleasure points (PP) will be gained through sexual acts and can be spent to gain bonuses to certain skills and actions. NC sex has the possibility of removing PP from the victim. I will expect input from players on how to better enhance the system as we progress in the adventure.

Monsters that you will be facing will not only be ferocious but generally horny and attracted to you, so be prepared.

Expectations

No more than three paragraphs per post for a player (I will write more). Why only three paragraphs? Because I am not fond of being assaulted by a wall of text, also it makes it a little less daunting to newcomers and those with weaker writing ability. However, I expect a certain quality (I am no grammar or spelling Nazi, but I want to be shown, not told) and a certain commitment (minimum 3 times a week to keep the ball rolling).

If something offends you (content or the way others are acting), I expect you to tell me so we can discuss the issue and try to work it out. Please do this via private message and not in game.

A sense of humor, don't take the adventure too seriously, I mean a world were monsters would rather mate with you than eat you generally can't be taken too seriously anyway. I want the players as well as myself to get a certain amount of fun out of this.

I expect you have access to the Pathfinder rules and have not played Feast of Ravenmoor (spoilers).

Characters

I want 3-4 female player characters with the 4th possibly being a male character (don't expect the male monsters to be interested in you). Use a 25 point buy system. Starting at 3rd level, with standard gold for that level. Any core race is acceptable with other races from the advance race guide being acceptable after confirmation with me. All classes from official Pathfinder books except for the gunslinger are permitted. For HP use max at first level and half HD for every level after. For example: 1d8 = 4 HP, 1d10 = 5 HP etc.

Background/Personality/Appearance: Try to keep it collectively under two pages. The game will be set in Varisia, the Pathfinder wiki has a store of knowledge on the locations and culture within Varisia.

Acceptance: I will accept the application if I like it. Once I have four accepted applications I will begin the adventure. Once I get a character sheet, a background, personality and appearance I will look over the application officially. If you can please PM me all of this in one message. If you wish you may also post it here.

Questions

Feel free to ask me anything you want to know about this adventure here or if you are a bit shy you can ask me via private messaging. I don't bite... very hard.

Timezone

If you are wondering I am in GMT +11 (Google is your friend).

Accepted Characters

Party A
1. Kiorus, Male Half-Elf Fighter (Laughing Hyena)
2. Lilly Reynard, Female Kitsune Rogue (Callie Del Noire)
3. Sara, Female Human Evoker (Muse)
4. Mikeela, Female Ratling Alchemist (Schnookums)

Party B
1. Dalia, Female Halfling Rogue (Ixy)
My roleplaying on's and off's: https://www.f-list.net/c/kordbluemoon

Ershin

You mentioned races, but may I ask what classes are permitted? Are you allowing anything on the http://www.d20pfsrd.com/]Pathfinder SRD[/url] (which includes a 3rd party version of Psionics), classes from published books only, or are applicants restricted to the classes from the Core Rule Book?

Just thought I'd check before I set my sights on something that might not be permitted.

Kord

Oh, my bad. All classes from official Pathfinder books are allowed except for the gunslinger. I have edited the original post to include this information.  :-)

I am sorry but I am not too fond of psionics but if you are set on it I will look into the class and the rules for it.

yuna0417

Laughing Hyena

I'll be the token male 4th wheel hero. Someone has to do the molesting of the female monsters right!?

Kord

That's the spirit :D I am going to change the character information from two pages to one and a half to save you guys a bit of time. You can always add more to it later.

Laughing Hyena

Well I do my best thinking for character concepts with other people so....

I was thinking perhaps of a Fighter or similar class. But heres what i came up with for a backstory. First person told as well.

Okay you want a story eh? I was once part of the Magnimar City-State's guard or militia. Oft given the more risky patrols by the rather complacent and apathetic Captain Jaspiar, I was exposed to the more seedier sides of the Shore's districts notably Rag's End along with Lowcleft and the Marches. Lowcleft was quite popular with the guards for the most part for obvious reasons though one had to be careful not to be legally robbed blind in the process. Becoming disillusioned with the protections that the guards could entail over time and because the Captain had decided to use him as a scapegoat to avoid an incident with his higher ups during a big attempt to take down one of the Sczarni crime families, I lost my job and thus my means of living.

Putting my efforts towards something else and also finding that I had a lot more in common with Lowcleft then I thought, I became hired muscle for protecting others within brothels and decadent nightclubs like the Gilded Cage.  Pay was good and the benefits were better then most could expect. Unfortunately that wasn't to last either as Captain Jaspiar during another of his tangents with one of the women caused a scene, and of course I intervened as was my job. This interference resulted in me getting arrested for assaulting one of the city guard and was thrown into prison for that despite protests. Grunts and hired hands are disposable and easily forgotten.

Eventually however I was set free some time late but I was absolutely disillusioned by the corruption with the guard, particularly with my former Captain. Fucking lazy assholes so complacent with their gods damned cushy jobs that they could care less about who they step on so long as they don't get taken off their high hogs. Disgusting! So I figured that maybe this city could use a more personal touch. So I decided to take up another job for myself. If Im gonna be risking my ass for something it might as well be worth it. Started hitting up taverns for the odd jobs people tend to give out to strangers since they're more expendable.

Ya know the type, adventurers and sellswords. Not the best vocation but at least I'm my own boss. A traditional spelunker into the sewer no less for the first task since that damn human smuggling thing was still going on. Was my job and a few others looking for the job to go hunting them out. Damn trail led right to the Underbridge as typical and as expected they didn't exactly like the idea of us snooping around. Thank hell for my guardsmen shield holding up as well as it always did. In the end with one burning ship later, the smugglers caught, the fucking Captain gets the credit and I get shorthanded yet again by that pig. Still I had the money to get out of the city state and make my way towards greener pastures. Would have loved to give that bastard a nice hard goodbye compliments of a right hook but hey, I'm patient and I'll get another shot at him.

Muse

Oh!  Am I too late? 

Might I offer a character?  A divine caster if no one else plays one, but if someone else will be so kind, I have a little blond Evoker looking for a home.  Or maybe an elven mage with a curveblade who can barely cast a spell without it? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Kord

No slots are currently full, however preference will be given to those that expressed interest early on (not necessarily the first four). There has only been four people, including yourself, that have expressed interest. So your chances are pretty good right now. I would like to keep it to one male character. If you don't mind being a female character that is.

Edit: So far no one has chosen a class (besides hyena, kind of)

swordwind

I'll toss my hat into the ring here. Not sure what I'll be but color me interested.

Callie Del Noire

Hmmm..

How about this.

Lilly Reynard (Female Kitsune Rogue 3)

I was always a bit different from my adoptive parents, they knew I wasn't like the rest of the family. That was because I am fox-kin, or a kitsune. They had found me in the wreckage of caravan coming down from the northern wastes that some traders took took to get to and from Tien. My mother had found me, in fox form, trapped between the two cooling bodies of my parents. They had died the night before trying to keep me warm. Needless to say she was more than a little surprised to have the baby fox turn into a fox-girl and then a baby girl when she picked me up.

Growing up with my family, I knew myself as Lilly.. with the joking name of Reynard (or fox) as my own. I had turn the cards a bit, helped the folk as I was asked and learned that I was a slick speaker who could get a mark to believe anything. I had gotten away with more than a bit doing that. I learned to do a lay of Harrow cards, and how to play card games. When my mother and father finally decided I was of age, they took me aside and mother did a Harrowing (card reading) and sent me on my way that night with her mother's deck in my pouch and quiet words of who to talk to in Magnimar.

The city was a blast! I found all sorts of things to do in it! You could make a living doing Harrow readings, folks would pay you to watch other folks, listen to gossip, gossip about folks and such. I just love running around the city doing jobs for folks and looking into things that folk wants. It is easy to live in the city when you can do a Harrow read, play cards and dice, and have all sorts of clever tricks that folks need people to do. You never know when the girl who comes to you for advice on love might need someone to slink into her lover's room to retrieve the letters he's now using to blackmail her. Life in the city is just so much fun!

Human seeming

Kitsune form

Character Sheet so far

LILLY REYNARD
Female Kitsune Rogue 3
CG Medium Humanoid
Init +3; Senses Low-Light Vision; Perception +7
--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13. . (+3 armor, +3 Dex)
hp 23 (3d8+3)
Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +2
Defensive Abilities Evasion, Trap Sense
--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Spd 30 ft.
Melee Bite (Kitsune) +2 (1d4/20/x2) and
. . Dagger +2 (1d4/19-20/x2) and
. . Masterwork Rapier +3 (1d6/18-20/x2) and
. . Unarmed Strike +2 (1d3/20/x2)
Ranged Masterwork Shortbow +6 (1d6/20/x3)
Special Attacks Sneak Attack +2d6
Spell-Like Abilities Dancing Lights (3/day)
--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
Str 10, Dex 16, Con 13, Int 16, Wis 13, Cha 14
Base Atk +2; CMB +2; CMD 15
Feats Combat Expertise +/-1, Improved Feint, Rogue Weapon Proficiencies
Skills Acrobatics +11, Bluff +8, Climb +5, Diplomacy +7, Disable Device +10, Disguise +6, Escape Artist +7, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Local) +7, Linguistics +8, Perception +7, Profession (Fortune-Teller) +6, Profession (Gambler) +6, Sense Motive +7, Sleight of Hand +8, Stealth +9, Use Magic Device +7 Modifiers Honeyed Words (2/day)
Languages Common, Elven, Senzar, Shoanti, Thassilonian, Tien, Varisian
SQ Change Shape (Su), Fortune-Teller's Deck, Masterwork, Kitsune Magic, Trapfinding +1
Combat Gear Arrow, Durable (20), Arrow, Slow Burn (2), Arrow, Smoke (2), Arrow, Tangleshot (2), Dagger (5), Masterwork Rapier, Masterwork Shortbow, Masterwork Studded Leather; Other Gear Backpack, Masterwork (empty), Fortune-Teller's Deck, Masterwork, Potion of Cure Light Wounds (3), Thieves' tools, masterwork
--------------------
SPECIAL ABILITIES

--------------------
Change Shape (Su) Assume a single human form.
Combat Expertise +/-1 Bonus to AC in exchange for an equal penalty to attack.
Dancing Lights (3/day) (Sp) With Charisma 11+, cast Dancing Lights 3/day.
Evasion (Ex) If you succeed at a Reflex save for half damage, you take none instead.
Fortune-Teller's Deck, Masterwork +2 to Profession: Fortune-Teller or Profession: Medium
Honeyed Words (2/day) (Ex) 1/day add +10 to a bluff check.
Improved Feint You can make a Bluff check to feint in combat as a move action.
Kitsune Magic Kitsune add +1 to the DC of any saving throws against enchantment spells that they cast.
Low-Light Vision See twice as far as a human in low light, distinguishing color and detail.
Sneak Attack +2d6 +2d6 damage if you flank your target or your target is flat-footed.
Trap Sense +1 (Ex) +1 bonus on reflex saves and AC against traps.
Trapfinding +1 +1 to find or disable traps.

OldSchoolGamer

I'd love to give this a whirl...what is Pathfinder and is is available for download?  I have in mind a female bard (if such a thing exists in Pathfinder).

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: OldSchoolGamer on June 27, 2012, 02:30:35 PM
I'd love to give this a whirl...what is Pathfinder and is is available for download?  I have in mind a female bard (if such a thing exists in Pathfinder).

There is... female bards.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

OldSchoolGamer

Intriguing.  Looks a hell of a lot more complicated than AD&D 2.0, but...I'm in, if there's room for me.

Muse

When wizard's abandoned the open license 3.5 D&D game, Pathfinder continued supporting the general idea, OSG.  They have an awesome bard class--and a few variants thereon. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Laughing Hyena

Name: Kiorus (as he prefers to be called)

Race: Half Elf

Vocation: Fighter (Level 3)

Appearance:
All Artwork Belongs to its Respective Owners

Personality: Originally an optimist and law abiding citizen, he has been disillusioned with the concept of morality and disgusted with the corruption of those whom have power. He often believed that the law was always correct and incorruptible and that good people would prevail in the face of adversity. Now a days, he is quite skeptical and cynical when people keep their word, especially if they are any kind of official and does a lot of eye rolling but rarely voices an opinion on things. He often has a moral compass to guide him but his personal vices for the flesh of the fairer sex tends to turn him into a complete hypocrite. This was due to the influence during his time as a guard. He indulges in vices to ease his frustrations that popped up all the damn time and now it has formed into a secondary habit, drinking and fucking his troubles away just to make the anger stop.

Backstory: Okay you want a story eh? Well, first off my name to you is Kiorus. I was once part of the Magnimar City-State's guard or militia. Oft given the more risky patrols by the rather complacent and apathetic Captain Jaspiar, I was exposed to the more seedier sides of the Shore's districts notably Rag's End along with Lowcleft and the Marches. Lowcleft was quite popular with the guards for the most part for obvious reasons though one had to be careful not to be legally robbed blind in the process. Becoming disillusioned with the protections that the guards could entail over time and because the Captain had decided to use him as a scapegoat to avoid an incident with his higher ups during a big attempt to take down one of the Sczarni crime families, I lost my job and thus my means of living.

Putting my efforts towards something else and also finding that I had a lot more in common with Lowcleft then I thought, I became hired muscle for protecting others within brothels and decadent nightclubs like the Gilded Cage.  Pay was good and the benefits were better then most could expect. Unfortunately that wasn't to last either as Captain Jaspiar during another of his tangents with one of the women caused a scene, and of course I intervened as was my job. This interference resulted in me getting arrested for assaulting one of the city guard and was thrown into prison for that despite protests. Grunts and hired hands are disposable and easily forgotten.

Eventually however I was set free some time late but I was absolutely disillusioned by the corruption with the guard, particularly with my former Captain. Fucking lazy assholes so complacent with their gods damned cushy jobs that they could care less about who they step on so long as they don't get taken off their high hogs. Disgusting! So I figured that maybe this city could use a more personal touch. So I decided to take up another job for myself. If Im gonna be risking my ass for something it might as well be worth it. Started hitting up taverns for the odd jobs people tend to give out to strangers since they're more expendable.

Ya know the type, adventurers and sellswords. Not the best vocation but at least I'm my own boss. A traditional spelunker into the sewer no less for the first task since that damn human smuggling thing was still going on. Was my job and a few others looking for the job to go hunting them out. Damn trail led right to the Underbridge as typical and as expected they didn't exactly like the idea of us snooping around. Thank hell for my guardsmen shield holding up as well as it always did. In the end with one burning ship later, the smugglers caught, the fucking Captain gets the credit and I get shorthanded yet again by that pig. Still I had the money to get out of the city state and make my way towards greener pastures. Would have loved to give that bastard a nice hard goodbye compliments of a right hook but hey, I'm patient and I'll get another shot at him.

Ershin

Quote from: Kord on June 27, 2012, 02:20:08 AM
Oh, my bad. All classes from official Pathfinder books are allowed except for the gunslinger. I have edited the original post to include this information.  :-)

I am sorry but I am not too fond of psionics but if you are set on it I will look into the class and the rules for it.

Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't really looking to use one of the Psionic classes, more like using them as an example.
Hopefully I can get a background and sheet up before all the slots are taken up.

Muse

Sara
Lawful Good Human Female
Wizard (Evoker) 3

Height:  5’1” 
Weight:  100

Age   19
Skin:   Light Tan
Hair:   Barely Blond
Eyes:   Turquoise

Strength     9   -1
Dexterity   14   +2
Constitution   12   +1
Intelligence   20   +5
Wisdom   10   +0
Charisma   12   +1

Hit Points   21

Armor Class   12(16 with Mage Armor)

Saving Throws: 
Fortitude   +2
Reflex      +3
Willpower   +3

Base Attack   +1
--Melee   +0
--Missile   +3
--CMB      10
--CMD      12

Attacks: 
Masterwork Staff (Focus)
--TAB      +1
--Damage   d6-1
--Critical   20X2

Class Abilities: 
Arcane Bond:  Staff

Cantrips

Concentration:  d20+12

Intense Spells (Su):  Whenever you cast an evocation spell that deals hit point damage, add 1/2 your wizard level to the damage (minimum +1). This bonus only applies once to a spell, not once per missile or ray, and cannot be split between multiple missiles or rays. This bonus damage is not increased by Empower Spell or similar effects. This damage is of the same type as the spell. At 20th level, whenever you cast an evocation spell you can roll twice to penetrate a creature's spell resistance and take the better result.

Force Missile (Sp):  As a standard action you can unleash a force missile that automatically strikes a foe, as magic missile. The force missile deals 1d4 points of damage plus the damage from your intense spells evocation power. This is a force effect. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Intelligence modifier.

Feats: 
--Combat Casting
--Craft Wondrous Item
--Cypher Script:  Benefit: Any spell you scribe in your spellbook costs half as much as normal and takes up only half the room it normally would (round all fractions up). It only takes you 10 minutes per spell level to scribe a spell into your spellbook (5 minutes for cantrips)

Skills:
Appraise         2 +3   +5      =d20+10
Craft: Scribe         1 +3   +5      =d20+9
Craft: Alchemy      3 +3   +5      =d20+11
Knowledge: Arcana      3 +3   +5      =d20+11
Knowledge: Architecture   2 +3   +5      =d20+10
Knowledge: Geography   2 +2   +5      =d20+10
Knowledge: History      2 +2   +5      =d20+10
Knowledge: the Planes   2 +2   +5      =d20+10
Knowledge: Religion      2 +2   +5      =d20+10
Linguistics         3 +3   +5      =d20+11
Spellcraft         3 +3   +5      =d20+11

Traits: 
--Hedge Witch: 5% discount to all magic items crafted. 
--Reactionary:  +2 Initiative

Spells: 
L 2
E.  Defensive Shock
1.  Mirror Image
2.  Scorching Ray

L 1
E.  Magic Missile
1  Endure Elements
2  Mage Armor
3  Mount
4  Unseen Servant

Cantrips: 
E.  Ray of Frost
1  Detect Magic
2  Mending
3  Message
4  Prestidigitation

Forbidden Schools: 
--Enchantment
--Necromancy

Spellbook (230 Gold)
L 2.  Arcane Lock, Book Ward, Create Pit, Continual Flame, Detect Thoughts, Defensive Shock, Make Whole, Mirror Image, Mount (Communal),  Rope Trick, Scorching Ray
L 1:  Alarm, Burning Hands, Color Spray, Crafter’s Fortune, Dancing Lantern, Endure Elements, Feather Fall, Floating Disk, Grease, Icicle Dagger, Identify, Jump, Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Mount, Unseen Servant

A bright farm boy named Michael won an apprenticeship under the old mage who retired in cozy tower in their village.  Over years of hard work he became a mage of note, earning his fortune through heroism and investment without ever loosing his farm boy work ethic.  He eventually retired at a magical university, wed a young beauty, and had three children, Gabirel, Moira, and Sara. 
   Sara lacked the physical prowess of her older siblings but her intelligence surpassed even her fathers.  She learned his curiosity, his magic, and his work ethic.  By the time she was nineteen, she was a diverse scholar and her spellbook held more arcane lore than most mages 6 years her senior.  Taking her father’s advice, then, she joined an adventuring company to grow in her arête as only experience allowed. 
   The youngest sibling of an eldritch knight—Michael—and a Magus—Moira—her practicality and study habits did not drown out dreams of heroism and adventure.  She focused on Evocation—and through it, precision arcane weaponry—and focuses her powers with a slender magical staff.  With the power of her staff, she can pull forth any spell from her repertoire in times of need—not just those she’s prepared in advance--but without this powerful focusing tool she has difficulty casting at all. 

Personality: 
  Only recently unleashed upon the real world from the hallowed halls of academia, Sara is an odd blend of innocent and savvy.  She is a virgin, but confident in her dress and poise.  She has done little violence so far, but faces the prospect of it with quite, excited calculation. 
  Sara tries to be polite, but many topics of common conversation bore her.  This, combined with her expansive vocabulary makes her seem snobbish, when in fact she simply doesn't know how to relate to those with less education. 

Scholar’s OutfitX3
Spellbook
Spell Component Pouch

Backpack: Masterwork
Sash, Adventurer’s

Alchemical Goods: 
--Alchemist’s Kindness X15
--Antitoxins X3
--Antiplauge X3
--Sun Rods X15
--Tinder Twigs X30

General Gear: 
--Alchemist’s Kit
--Bedroll, Blanket
--Cooking Kit
--Rations X2
--10’ Silk Rope
--Soap X2
--Water Skin

Magic Items: 
--Bead, Campfire
--Ever-burning Torch X8
--Feather Tonken: BirdX3
--Pearl of Power 1: X2
--Potion of Cure Light Wounds X2

Platinum   44
Gold      7
Silver      7
Copper      10

Laughing Hyena

Quick Question. What's your limit on magic items?

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on June 27, 2012, 11:25:10 PM

Not like we can get a lot on 3k huh?

Laughing Hyena

Not an issue there but we can really get a good number of one shots like that.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on June 28, 2012, 12:01:55 AM
Not an issue there but we can really get a good number of one shots like that.

True.. I have a few things I'll be adding to my character I think. Of course the FUN stuff is way to expensive.. :D I had a fun laugh with the new 'racial' gear items in the Advance Races book.. Halfling Smokeweed that you can create things with.. well short term anyway.

Kord

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on June 27, 2012, 11:25:10 PM

I am not to fussed on how much you spend on magic items (you wont be able to get anything past a +1 bonus anyhow with 3k gold) so go crazy with it :)

EDIT: I have opened up a second party that will be running the same adventure due overwhelming interest in this thread and in my private messages.

EDIT 2: Once I get a character sheet, a background, personality and appearance I will look over the application officially. If you can please PM me all of this in one message. Thank you (will update the first post to reflect this now)

EDIT HAT-TRICK: With HP use half HD. For example: 1d8 = 4 HP, 1d10 = 5 HP etc.

Laughing Hyena

Done as asked and tweaked my ability scores due to forgetting to add my racial bonus.

Kord

Ok I have decided that as soon as I get the first four players I will start the first party. The second party will start as soon as I get four more players. I hope to have everything started in roughly two days time.