Can I add my Discord Tag to my Thread?

Started by Zack Seamus, May 09, 2020, 08:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack Seamus

It would be easier if people could just see my Discord username (the only place I RP currently) and add me there since I don't log in here very often to check on PMs
This has been removed due to vandalism

Blythe

Quote from: Zack Seamus on May 09, 2020, 08:47:36 PM
It would be easier if people could just see my Discord username (the only place I RP currently) and add me there since I don't log in here very often to check on PMs

If you are advertising in the non-forum RP section, you can add your Discord handle to your non-forum request thread itself.

You can also add it to your forum signature (as specifically forum signatures are not visible to unapproved members) or your Ons and Offs thread itself on the main forums.

Discord links--whether your personal handle or a server link--cannot go in the 1x1 forum RP request threads, the two group request boards, or the non-adult RP request section, though, as those are visible to unapproved members, and we do not permit offsite contact info to be shared in places unapproved members can access.

Zack Seamus

Quote from: Bly on May 09, 2020, 08:55:04 PM
If you are advertising in the non-forum RP section, you can add your Discord handle to your non-forum request thread itself.

You can also add it to your forum signature (as specifically forum signatures are not visible to unapproved members) or your Ons and Offs thread itself on the main forums.

Discord links--whether your personal handle or a server link--cannot go in the 1x1 forum RP request threads, the two group request boards, or the non-adult RP request section, though, as those are visible to unapproved members, and we do not permit offsite contact info to be shared in places unapproved members can access.

Thank you very much for the fast, and clear response :)
This has been removed due to vandalism

Blythe

Quote from: Zack Seamus on May 09, 2020, 09:10:03 PM
Thank you very much for the fast, and clear response :)

Most welcome, and glad I could help!