The Ark {M seeking F}

Started by MarcusD, December 01, 2015, 11:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcusD

An original plot still in its infancy, would love to play this out with a female partner who would be willing to play the female roles, and there are so many!! Please pm me if you are interested and we can discuss it in more detail.

The Ark:

In the year 2100 the world government, faced with a failing planet, gathered together what they thought were the best humans, representing the widest cross section of talents and personalities available at the time. They were forced into cryogenic stasis and loaded onto The Ark which was pointed at the most viable planet known at the time.

The Ark was a fully self contained, long range, deep space vessel capable of sustaining life for thousands of years if necessary. The ship required a two person crew however, one male and one female, so the idea of rotational cryogenics was introduced pushing scientists to develop faster and less invasive ways to freeze and thaw as quickly as possible with minimal side effects.

The ultimate algorithm (I did the math :P ) was developed and the cryogenics technique was perfected so that both people would be awake for 10 days at a time but with a 5 day overlap. Meaning for each 10 day stint that they were awake they would spend it with two different people, fives days each, before getting put back to sleep. The automated system was designed to “mix” the population so that every male would eventually meet every female and vice versa

Now what would happen? The possibilities are endless. Love, hate, annoyances, betrayal, a gigantic 10 day time delayed orgy?

I see this as a comedic story but full of drama and tension and yes, smut,  as these humans begin the never ending 10 day permutation, and realize what it means for them.