Who will post next? 2010.11.01

Started by lex87author, November 01, 2010, 05:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

I don't believe she is, unless she's hiding in someone's pocket :P

How about Loves next?

Flower

Hmm, not Loves

My dancing is restricted to certain places. *coughs* Just like my singing.

Maybe Loves now  ;D

abandoneddolly

Eranil Morathim

TyCaine

Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

Captain Maltese

Sorry.

But possibly our sweet Dancing Flower is next?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Flower

You call and I come  O:)

Perhaps The Captain will return with hugs for this little Flower

Captain Maltese

*hurries back and gives the pretty Flower a very manly hug with a lot of force, warm skin and a faint whiff of male natural body scent mixed with cologne*

Perhaps the often elusive crystaltears?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Flower

*Inhales his scent with a delighted purr before returning the hug* I had to return for that  ;D

Maybe now Crystaltears will grace us with her presence :)

Loves

I'm here but now I'm gone... have to get to ball soon :)  Love will return tonight... oh and TyCaine. I would have loved to dance with you   :-*

later all....

kisses to you all and a shout out for Captian  ;D
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Autumn52

No sorry, It is just me

How bout Crys next?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

WyldRanger

Nope, not this time.

Maybe the next one will be crystaltears though?

Autumn52

yeap you got it sista

How bout Xana
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

TyCaine

Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

Belle33

Nope, but I love Olive and olives...

Olive - you there?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

WyldRanger

No, but a Xana is

And does Belle follow...or lead?

Belle33

I follow if the leader is exceptional  ;)

Xana, does that sound reasonable?

Harley

No, I don't think it is reasonable at all. 

Hmm.  Belle?

Captain Maltese

We all have someone we are willing to follow, either because we share their cause or because we trust them so much we will follow them to whatever end. The latter is the better, but sadly not everybody are worthy of that kind of trust and we discover it too late.

Xandi, will you follow me?

Autumn52

to the ends of the earth Captain

Zil will you follow

olive

~falls in better late than never~ Nope, it's olive, finally....

Zil?

elone

Nope, elone. I usually follow my heart, but in this case I think I would follow olive's derriere.

Maybe Zilzilii?
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Belle33

Nope.  There is a shocking lack of good leadership.  So, I generally follow my instincts.

More wisdom from the Captain perhaps?

Captain Maltese

*bows, then climbs up on a soapbox* In ww2, there were a number of american generals who fought for more than patriotic reasons. Two worth mentioning for comparison are General Bradley and General Patton. The first was careful, methodical, quiet and very intelligent. He lead like a bureaucrat and took well care of his men, and we remember him today mostly for having a tank named after him. His friend was General Patton, a cavalry firebrand whose name was on all the headlines for his competition with the british generals to be first at every important coordinate. He was so merciless with his men he was reprimanded for it, his men hated him, after the war he had no qualms about using nazis and he was eager to get started on the next war with the russians. He was a good soldier but a terrible leader. Guess which general is famous today?

Zil, perhaps?