Stuff I'm looking for

Started by Hunter, February 26, 2008, 06:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

Yep, I'm still beating this dead horse.   :P

I've got interests in the following:

1) (Inuyasha) - a game that takes place roughly two years after the series ends.  One where the characters still haven't found Naraku.  Where Miroku (me) has to figure out what he's going to do now and where he finally tries to "settle down" with Sango.

2) (Sailor Moon) - a game set on Venus during the Silver Millenium.  I've got a reasonably detained description of life/culture written up and I'd like a chance to explore it (and Minako of course) a bit.  Plot: A young royal couple in love (I'll be playing the male in the couple, the female being Minako) who's got to deal with the matters of diplomacy with other planets, adjusting to being a couple (somewhat), and living life in a culture similiar yet dissimiliar than one we might know (Classical Greece).   (Action will occur both in the bedroom and out of it.)

3) (Naruto) - a game set in the Leaf village around/after the series, with or without canon characters.  It'd be interesting to explore the universe a bit and see what happens.  Potential non-hentai.   :)

4) (Blood+) - Surprisingly good backstory.  Monster hunters are us.  Need I say more?  Besides, Saia is hot!

5) (Evangelion) - Asuka needs to be humped into submission.  ^_^  See the story The Last Angel down in the Literature section for a look at what I'm after.

(More to come as I think of it)

Hunter

Nope, nothing huh.  Figures.   :P

Hunter

Seriously, I need to get out of my slump.  Please help?

Hunter

Stuff added, still looking to get my fix.

Elohim

I might be able to help you out with Blood+ depending on what exactly your looking for.

spacehamster

Are you wanting to be Shinji or Asuka?

Hunter

Quote from: spacehamster on March 25, 2008, 11:47:04 PM
Are you wanting to be Shinji or Asuka?

Neither.
Because I'm lazy.  See the link below for an idea.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13857.0

Hunter

Bueller?   Bueller?  Bueller?   :P

Oliander

I'd participate in the Naruto one. I can never find a goddamn decent Naruto RP.

Hunter

Necrobump (last one, I promise).

I really wanna play the (Sailor Moon) one.  Someone out there help me?   :-X

(A note of Venusian Culture: It most closely resembles Greece during the days of the philosophers only with a relaxed view on nudity, as in people running around with no clothes being normal.  Garments tend to resemble togas without underclothes and sandals as needed.  Very ornate, "pretty" culture, lots of marble/crystal, emphasis on beauty and functionality.)