Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caxi76

Whoah ! *slips on gravy but manages to tackle Camille with the win*
"Que ideia a de que no Carnaval as pessoas se mascaram. No Carnaval desmascaram-se."

"Who came up with that idea, that on Carnival people mask themselves. On Carnival, they unmask."

haikuoftears

-chases, tackles, smears gravy all over- mines! the wins is minesssss!

Mister Grimm

-hoses everyone down and flees with the now clean, but still soggy, win-
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

haikuoftears

*wet* Miiiines! *slides off to chase and steal back the Win*

Anesa

Kicks Clyde (her horse) into a full galloping lope, catching up to the fast and furious Haiku, swooping to take the win!

haikuoftears

Darn horse power... *meep meeps after and steals the win*

Caxi76

* Attempts to catch Haiku with fool-proof acme contraption..is buried under rubble when it fails*
"Que ideia a de que no Carnaval as pessoas se mascaram. No Carnaval desmascaram-se."

"Who came up with that idea, that on Carnival people mask themselves. On Carnival, they unmask."

haikuoftears

-stops in front of him, plucking the win sticking out from the rubble- Meep. -speeds off-

Caxi76

*grabs her leg from the rubble and pulls her into the small hole that saved him from being smished. Steals away the win with she is stuck in the hole with him..and the other stocking.*

haikuoftears

-feels slightly claustrophobic and claws at the rubble before realizing she's not really alone. calms down- herro. -grabs win from-

Caxi76

Hello  * crawls out of the rubble and helps Haiku out, then runs off with the win*

haikuoftears

-covered in dust and kinda looks like a sugar doughnut- hey! come back! -chases after-

Caxi76

* has sudden unexplained craving for a doughnut and stops to look around*

Mordred

Doughnuts somehow lead inevitably to.. yes.. jello. And what appears to be an ordinary dark puddle on an average dark little road, I sink my long arm deep inside, fish around a bit, and pull out the win.. shining with wobbly little crystals coating it's aquamarine metallic surface. Then, unable to help myself, with win firmly held, I dive into that puddle of dark blue.. and am gone.
*See Pillory*

Galanthor

*wipes up the puddle, let it run through a filter, collect the win and sell it to highest bidder*

Mister Grimm

*bids a potato wedge and waltzes away with the win*
Do you know who I am?

Galanthor

*eats wedge and draws win back with a string*

Breathless Intent

*hugs the win away and saunters away*

Galanthor

*hugs down, thinks a second about hugging more but then takes the win* don't want to be mean and hugging you too much

Breathless Intent

*gasps* There is no such thing as too much hugging!! *Grabs the win and storms away in a snit*

Galanthor

*catches breathless, takes win and makes her his hug slave*

DeadCell

*Sneaks in while Galanthor is making Breathless is hug slave* :P

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Mister Grimm

-plucks the win.... for the win!-
Do you know who I am?

DeadCell

*Takes the Win from Ryder* I believe a complimentary...haha is in order :P

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Breathless Intent

*Plucks one of the angel's feathers to distract him before stealing the win and running away, sticking the feather in her hat*