News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest Check - oWoD style Marvel Mutants

Started by Krysia, July 26, 2011, 11:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleEnchantress

Actually I can always just grab one of my friends to join the RP and be my partner if I need. I will need help creating my character. I'm going with my concept of a clone of the Black Queen. Id like the game master to assist a bit in creating a reason he was made that fits in with their overarching story. Is he a sleeper weapon someone intends to use to their advantage? If the Hellfire club has any presence in the story he could be a simulacrum created by the Black Queen herself, an expendable version of her.  I'm going for the angle that his purpose is decidedly villainous some of the visionaries at the academy believe that he has the freedom to decide for himself, while some of the more anti heroic people think he needs to be destroyed before he becomes the mass murdering immortal terror the Black Queen is.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Krysia

I guess before I can help you I have to know -which- version of the black queen do you want?

Madelyn Pryor

• Telepathy
  • Telekinesis
  • Eldritch Flame
  • Planar Shift
  • Mega Strength
  • Mega Dexterity

Selene Gallio

• Psychic Vampire
  • Accelerated Recovery
  • Animate Object
  • Telepathy
  • Shape Shifting
  • Illusion Magic

Emma Steed

• Psionic blades - destroys both physical and psionic forms of the brain
  • Mind Shields

Or

Emma Frost

• Telepathy
  • Diamond Form
  • Telekinetic Potential

Once we narrow down which form of the Black Queen you want to use we can work on helping you to get your character up and running. :)

PaleEnchantress

Ahahaha.  I should have been specific. Black Queen: Selene Galio

Miyu

I played the system before however I had not seen any super powers in the system aside from those from the vampire,werewolf, mage etc etc etc, your planning to use those powers and join them as mutants?

Krysia

Quote from: Miyu on August 12, 2011, 04:12:55 PM
I played the system before however I had not seen any super powers in the system aside from those from the vampire,werewolf, mage etc etc etc, your planning to use those powers and join them as mutants?

No. There was a fan made system based on oWoD and Marvel/DC/Image comics. There is a fan pdf that has the entire list of powers as they would work in the old world of darkness. It has nothing to do with Vampire/Werewolf/Mage accept for the Attribute + Ability style of the D10 System. :)

Miyu

Ah I See, well if you need anybody else  just let me know

Krysia

Quote from: Miyu on August 12, 2011, 06:00:08 PM
Ah I See, well if you need anybody else  just let me know

We actually could use more females. :)

Miyu

If you can help me with the powers I think I might be able to do the character sheet aside from that part. The typical character sheet point distribution? any freebie points?

Krysia

Quote from: Miyu on August 12, 2011, 06:14:19 PM
If you can help me with the powers I think I might be able to do the character sheet aside from that part. The typical character sheet point distribution? any freebie points?

I tossed you a pm with the information. :)

Miyu

Thanks I will do my best but I might need your help with it. Need to go to work but I will come back online from it.

Krysia

Quote from: Miyu on August 12, 2011, 06:52:09 PM
Thanks I will do my best but I might need your help with it. Need to go to work but I will come back online from it.

Take your time. :)

PaleEnchantress

More females Bah we need some guy loving guys. Though not sure how much of a guy Mateus counts as considering his powers.  j/k of course i happy to see new people ^_^

Miyu

Bah I have no idea what to do, the power that I was thinking it's not on the book x-X

Jin

What were you thinking Miyu?

I can help as well if you need it...:)

Miyu

I tend to normally do something non combat related in this kind of stuff. I like to manipulate people or for example manipulate their emotions and stuff like that. I was thinking also something along the lines of shockwave in the second movie of Xmen where she can detect mutants from far away and know their powers. A lot of things are coming to mind but I cannot choose one of them lol

Jin

Quote from: Miyu on August 12, 2011, 10:37:28 PM
I tend to normally do something non combat related in this kind of stuff. I like to manipulate people or for example manipulate their emotions and stuff like that. I was thinking also something along the lines of shockwave in the second movie of Xmen where she can detect mutants from far away and know their powers. A lot of things are coming to mind but I cannot choose one of them lol

Yeah that's the hard part is choosing what you want to do. All of these things are possible though. :) 

Krysia

Still got room for a few more if interested. :D