Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffrey

O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Jeffrey

O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Alysanthia

7, Hard to make out how he looks.

Miyu

10+ wow just wow Aly I truly love that avy

ArtemisHighmore

Izzie Aditi

10 for the dramatic scene the avatar depicts.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Anesa

stellastar

10 - for the links in the chain
Sex is hereditary - if your parents didn't have it, chances are you won't either!

o/o   https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=122233.0

Kazuume

"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

stellastar

Sex is hereditary - if your parents didn't have it, chances are you won't either!

Izzie Aditi

10 for..ehhh..the nice username ;D
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

stellastar

10 for the lovely morning hair.

Alex Young

7/10, I really love the invisibility aspect but I gotta take off a few points in originality. Quite a few other users have the same Avatar ;)
O/O

Alex Young

O/O

Anesa

Izzie Aditi

TheLegionary

10. It gives me the impression she could drop the blanket and continue to drink her milk as if no one were gazing at her. Very confident and naive at the same time.

Izzie Aditi

Lovely explanation ^-^
10. I love some muscles. I love a man who puts on a bit of a show. And when are those pants coming off..?
* Izzie Aditi quickly shuts up before she says something even more non pg-13

Miyu

10 of course, nothing like a good old morning coffee to start the day, and better if its nude ^^

TheLegionary

10, because the Oriental girl has a look inviting everyone to sin!

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Miyu