News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Avatar Above Me

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreamweaver

*has epileptic seizure and collapses*

strudel

Seems like he's getting ready to do something. Wonder what that is.

Dreamweaver

He's thinking about all the color that Krysia's gonna give him here in a few days.

Speaking of color - thinking she'd look perfect with a nice rosy blush on cheeks, neck and chest - so long as that luscious raven hair doesn't change a bit.

Fragile Dreams

He looks like he's thankfull of something.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

tonycraig0555

Admiring such a beautiful angel
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

Oreo

Want's to trade places with her.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Fragile Dreams

Wants to join her in that beach.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

consortium11

She's so cold she's gone blue...

Lady Annabelle

*Notices words on your border.*

What would happen if I said please?
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Fragile Dreams

Maybe you'll get an apple. (It's Snow white, right?)

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Lady Annabelle

((Close enough.   ;D  It's actually 'Belle' from Beauty and the Beast in a different gown.))

By the way, can I have her as my guardian angel?
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Fragile Dreams

You have her already. She will protect you from the other beasts. ;)

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

CandyLips

Her eyes are so piercing..

Gunslinger

makes me want to hug her

Fragile Dreams

If you do, make sure the pieces are hidden.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Doomsday

So pretty I was about to check your O/O's just because of the avatar.

Oreo

Such a tender embrace, wants to be the girl.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Fragile Dreams

I wonder if her dress fits on my angel.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

leelan

Wonders if she's a bit...chilly.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Fragile Dreams

Angels don't have body temperature. >.<

I bet though she's hot. ^_^

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Doomsday

Is that a skintight shirt or does she have no nipples?!

leelan

Reminds me of an adult Precious Moments *smiles*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Fragile Dreams

She has nipples, although the pic is small to be shown, in the larger version i have, you can see them.

Btw... i love the cuddlyness.!! :D

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Doomsday

I would kill for the larger picture... *brandishes knife* MUST STAB!

Oreo

I keep waiting for her to look up for a kiss.