Cravings of a mad RP Squirrel

Started by Stephie613, January 20, 2015, 09:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephie613

This is my cravings thread all completely redone for pretty things that are my cravings! Some general things I need to say up front.
1.   I generally don’t play dominant characters in anything I've requested or the older character in the pairing. There are some deviances to this, but not frequently.
2.   Please pay attention to detail and be able to give me at least a paragraph, I can’t work with things and try and come up with good story elements if I don’t have any details, which reminds me!
3.   Please be willing to write stories with me. In general I usually don’t want straight smut, I do get there fairly quickly if it makes sense but at the same time I want to write good stories.
4.   I do play over messengers, especially Skype, but I prefer Email, PM or thread.

Now…on to the cravings!

Traditional Pairings

Cleopatra and Mark Antony- This is exactly as it sounds, except for one major detail. I want this to be a highly romanticized version of the classic tale of the two lovers. Details can very much be discussed as I’m not dead set on them.

Arthur and Guinevere-  Another classical pairing, same details as above, I wouldn’t have a problem eventually expanding this one into Arthur, Lancelot and Guinevere but that’s not truly what I’m looking for here in this thread obviously.

Aphrodite and Ares- I want to play out this lovely Greek god and goddesses’ adulterous romance, including the birth of their children Eros, Anteros, Phobos, Deimos, Harmonia, and Adrestia. This would be a story with some comedic elements as they try to sneak around behind her husband and keep their blatant affair a secret.

Paris and Helena- Yes, as in the Trojan war starting romance by that horny, love-struck prince and the woman whose beauty seemed to stop the world’s sanity. Or maybe they just had amazing sex that was worth him trying to put a ring on it, we can totally decide that together.

Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn- I have wanted to do this one for quite a while, I wanna write this one from the beginning from her being the first queen’s handmaiden through their love affair, to their marriage to obviously end at her execution (Unless we want to rewrite history at this point and say he sent her away into hiding or something and still came to see her when the rest of his wives were boring)

Some Disney Pairings that I would adore putting a twist on !) I want to give them some *cough* adult themes and personalities of their kinks and wishes.
:
1.   Ariel and Eric (or some better leading man!)
2.   Shang and Mulan
3.   Hercules and Megara
4.   Phoebus and Esmeralda
5.   Aladdin and Jasmine
6.   Anastasia and Dimitri (Yes, I know this isn’t technically Disney.)

More mundane cravings:

1. A wife of circumstance- A typical medieval fantasy setting of an arranged marriage between a noble girl who has been seen as unruly and her polite husband who has a more spicy side and in what some people see as a miracle can actually get her to behave.

2. The Vampire finds a new wife: A typical pretty fluffy vampire story, or maybe not so fluffy.

3. The Merchant/ Pirate/ Royal Navy Officer/ Male sea type lead x The Mermaid: A seafaring man finds a mermaid somehow and what may very well have started as a love at first sight of the beautiful seagirl brings something far more...erotic.

4.The sacrifice- A village prepares a virgin to sacrifice to a demon- What happens to her after she’s tied to the sacrificial altar and left for a demon to do whatever it is that he wants with? (Noncon, violence all that good stuff preferred at first.)

5. The Mafia Boss’s Daughter- Your character falls head over heels in lust with the daughter of a known mob boss. What are you going to do to get her and keep her daddy happy too?

6. Final Fantasy- OMG I NEED SEPHIROTH. LIKE NOW. Like yesterday. Liiiiikkke whoa.

7. A mate for the Alpha- A chosen mate for an Alpha werewolf she’s never met. Her job? To have his children.

Other combinations that I would like but aren’t set on a scene:

1.Anything Vampire Knight (yes, the teeny girl anime :p )

2.Trigun: Be my leading man! :p

3.I need something furryish. Indulge me. I wanna play a fox type.

4.I wanna play an Angel. I don’t care across from what/ who as long as it’s interesting.

5. I wanna play a M/M. I do. I dunno why, but I do.

I also am a role player who very much likes versatility, so if you have an idea you can always PM it to me. I'm incredibly open and always looking for good ideas.Also, I just realized that this post makes me look like a spastic little RP squirrel.