Things This Girl Craves? (F seeking M)

Started by GoldenKeyboard, January 26, 2013, 07:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldenKeyboard

So I will start putting my rp ideas here as they come to me. I currently do not have many, but will post more in the future.
I decided that rps I am particularly craving will have red titles

Oh, and check my signature for a link to my o/o's  ;)

Curios Girl Next Door
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Lara always liked to look for the next big thrill in her life, after all variety is the flavor of life, right? When she was younger it had been that one more shot of tequila, or driving a little too fast for the heck of it. Leading up eventually to things like diving, under sea and air diving that is. With both feet placed firmly back and the ground for the moment she takes the time to realize she may not need to go miles away for excitement, when her sexy neighbor can easily provide that for her. She had always sensed that her neighbor seemed like he was a bit on the controlling side, but she hadn't realized till he started heavily flirting with her that his controlling side also extended to his playroom. Being told she won't be able to put her life at risk for the heck of it when she's 'his' sub, makes her want to scale a mountain simply to piss him off, but she can't help but wonder if being his sub is near as exciting as she feels it can be.

Forced Marriage

Set in medieval times, Wren's keep has been taken over by a small army. She recognizes the enemies flags from one of the neighboring castles and becomes instantly enraged. She decides the enemy Lord must have been told of her father's death, and had decided to take over the keep since they were without command now. Wren is further enraged when the arrogant Lord, still in his armor, tells her without so much as an explanation, that she will marry him. As soon as he speaks she realizes who this infamous Lord is. The man who no sane father would allow his daughter to marry for the rumors of the Lord's sinful tastes in bed.

(Details can be changed, of course, but I thought it would be a fun idea. Magic can also be added if wished.)

Perfect Wife

Brooke Swift has always had a rather tightly reined in life. Her father owned businesses across the world and always seemed to be gone. When her mother isn't with him, she's constantly explaining to Brooke what her life will be like when she's married. Brooke, who turned eighteen less then a week ago, has taught herself to ignore these conversations. Brooke had been attending an all-girls-school all of her life, and was never allowed to date guys. In fact the only guy she's ever really around would be her mom and dad's close friend of the family, Nick. Nick's only five years older then her, but for twenty three he's already surpassed his own father's wishes in the business world and owns just as many business as Brooke's father does. Nick is tall, dark, and handsome, and extremely arrogant. Not only is he arrogant, but he often makes decisions for her, which her parents always seem to agree with. If fact, one of Brooke's favorite pass times is irritating Nick, though in the end she always become confused, because instead of becoming angry with her, or telling on her to her parents when she does something, he simply says 'soon.' To her chagrin he comes with her family to celebrate her birthday on an island her father owns. She soon realizes though, that this trip is much more then a belated birthday party, its actually her wedding. Her father explains to her that she already is actually married, since she had signed some papers she had simply thought were insurance papers, which her dad had stood over her and watched her sign the day she turned eighteen, so she could drive her new car. Brooke's parents tell her to accept her marriage to Nick, but assure that after the wedding everyone except her and Nick will be leaving the island, so surely she will have lots of time to assign herself to being married. All Brooke can think about is the many times Nick had said 'soon' to all her pranks and insults. Now Brooke realizes that 'soon' had always been a warning.

I would really like a more dominant guy to rp this with me, someone who enjoys playing a character that's arrogant and simply does not take 'no' as a valid answer.  ;)

GoldenKeyboard

Exotic  Dancer

Eva had been working at the strip club, Lust, for only two months when she met her top paying customer. She taken aback completely when he begins putting hundred dollar bills in her stripper boots. All the other girl's are jealous of her new top paying customer and constantly tease 'Kitten' about the huge hunk who glares at any guy who even looks at her. She is not at all sure how to deal with him, but gets scolded when she attempts to ignore him by the manager.

What Eva doesn't know is her new customer is the owner of Lust, as well as many other strip clubs. He knows Eva's financial problems, and decides to use this knowledge to his advantage. He is soon offering her a contract she cannot help but accept.