Magical Misadventures~ (yuri, ecchi, comedy, magical girl)

Started by bokotousamurai, January 27, 2014, 02:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

These are ecchi filled misadventures of lesbian magical girls!

The players are lesbian magical girls who, due to magical shenanigans, conflict with each other, the place their in, etc. end up in funny situations with teasing, nudity, love hate relationships, perverse acts and so on.

Character sheets: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=195720.0

IC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=195719.0

Rules
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
The girls are members of the schools Tea club
Characters must be between 16 and 18
A magical girl can perform two types of magic, except for charms which anyone can use.
This RP is focused on comedic hijinks and ecchi, full sex is allowed but not required.

Types of magic
Charms: general magic that can be cast one oneself, another, or on objects
examples: shrinking or growth, self washing dishes, animated clothing.
Jinxes: bad luck magic
Examples: make someone trip, have a sneezing or itching fit, rip clothing, food taste bad.
Hexes: harmful magic
Examples: cause sickness, headaches, put to sleep.
Psionic: Telepathy and telekinesis
Conjuring: creature and item summoning magic.
Polymorph: TF spells, can be full or partial transformation
Alchemy: make potions that can have unique effects or the effects of another magic type.
Distortion: Perception altering magic
Evocation: Manipulative and alteration magic
Example: Weather manipulation, elemental, light and darkness control.
Name:
personality:
Magic:
Hobbies:
Love interest:
Measurements:
other:
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

Name: Hinata Azuki

pic:

personality: bubbly, friendly, caring older sister type, secretly enjoys getting her fellow magi into hijinks

Magic: Charms, alchemy, jinxes

Hobbies: cooking, Yuri manga, Fanfiction, Futanari hentai

Dislikes: Bugs, spicy food,

Love interest: none, but is beloved by the other Tea club members

Measurements: D cup, 26' waist/slim wiast, 36' hips/womanly hips, plump thighs, 5' 4, 135lbs, unshaved pubis.

other: the Tea clubs founder and head, beloved senpai of the magi, lusted after by them for her voluptuous body and loveable personality, cause lots of hijinks indirectly or otherwise.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Kaedia

Looks interesting, (^_^). Consider me interested. I don't have time to put up a character sheet at the moment but I'll take this time to ask a couple questions...

1) How big are you looking for the group to be?
2) Is that the only forms of magic allowed or do we have a bit of creative freedom as long as it isn't too insane?
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.
◄ The mark is a part of me, but it does not define me ►

bokotousamurai

Thanks for the interest.

To answer your questions: first, a manageable group 5 to 10, and second, if you have an idea for magic just lemme know and we can figure it out, meaning if the magic can be for a new type or if it belongs to already existing one, so there is some freedom for creativity.

Yukina

Yukina

Name: Shizune Sasahara
Pic: Shizune is your typical wallflower. She is basically the type of person you'd see reading quietly in a corner. With a crushed self-esteem, she tends be very meek. Due to feeling so alone, Shizune craves affection and a kind female friend. If she obtained these things, she would probably make sure to never lose them. In other words, she's just a ghost of girl desiring companionship.
Personality:
Magic: Charms, Polymorph, Conjuring
Hobbies: Reading, Anime, Manga, Cosplay
Dislikes: Bullies, bigots, loud noises
Love interest: None so far
Measurements: B-cup, 5'1", 103 Lbs.
Other:

pendarious

count me in though it'll be a bit afore i can get a sheet up
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

bokotousamurai

Kaedia

Name: Kaedia
Personality: Reserved and scholarly. Kaedia dedicates most of her time to her studies. She is usually viewed as distant or even cold toward others.
Magical Theme*: Shadow arts
Magic: Conjuration and Distortion*
Hobbies: Reading various documents regarding the magical arts (and secretly romance novels), aerobic walking, secretly enjoys dressing up in costumes, swordsmanship
Likes: Learning new things, nice and quiet places, dressing up, toying with other people, using her magic for mischief.
Dislikes: People getting too close, people trying to pry into her life, social situations (when not dressed up), spiders
Love interest: None at the moment
Measurements: Approximately 32A. Tends to stuff her bra. Roughly 25 waist, 30 hips. A little under five foot at 4'10"
Other: She has a small stature in just about every regard. She wears glasses but if she really needs them is up to debate. She joined the tea club to fulfill the requirement to have at least one club. Magic runs in her bloodline but she is the first in many generations to display an aptitude for it. 

Things marked with * are below and pending approval will be included in the character.

*Magical Theme - Thought it sounded neat and offered a way to develop the character a bit more. My idea for a magical theme is how my character uses her power. It's sort of like her element. Like, example being, for conjuration she creates things out of shadows.
*Distortion - Basicly illusionary magic. It differs from the other forms in the regard what ever she does doesn't actually happen even if it seems real to the person(s) involved. Great for playing tricks on people. If this is a no-go then Jinx is my second pick.
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.

bokotousamurai

Everythings good, the magical theme and distortion magic are nice touches and ate acceptable

pendarious

the only part of the sheet i'll have problems with are measurements....i'm not exactly familar with that for women
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Kimmy

Name: Katsumi Jun,  Meaning: 'Victorious Beauty' & 'Obedient'.
Pictures
Height: 165 cm | 5'5"
Weight: 47 kg | 103 lbs
Measurements: 86-56-86 (cms) | 33-22-33 (inches), 33C Bra.

Personality: Katsumi is a very loyal character. She is enthusiastic, excitable, obedient, trusting and completely confident in herself. She loves a challenge & doesn't hesitate. Katsumi will almost anything her friends ask of her - finding it difficult to say no. She will also throw herself into a challenge before she ever stops to think. She absolutely loves a bet! And always honors them.
Unsurprisingly, Katsumi is someone who is both clueless & easily distract-able.

Behavior: Katsumi's personal behavior involves a lot of close physical contact. She likes to be near people & is very expressive physically. She likes to walk beside people, arms linked, holding hands, she gives warm hugs & even an occasional affectionate kiss. Sometimes she can be quite playful.

Magic: Charms, Transformations - with an animal theme maybe? And weather magic?

Hobbies:
~ Katsumi enjoys sports - especially soccer & ball games.
~ Katsumi loves to 'help' people - jumping into their problems without a second thought.
~ Manga! Katsumi loves sporting & school life manga in particular.
~ Karaoke!

~ Competition & Challenging people. Katsumi has a very competitive personality.
~ Being beaten! The best kind of challenge is someone beyond you!
~ Tea & Biscuits! Especially sweet biscuits.
~ Arcades, particularly the more physical games in the arcade.
~ Hinata's pastries! Actually, any great cooking will win over Katsumi.
~ Games!
~ P.E.! Best subject ever!

Dislikes:
~ Katsumi hates science - the homework is too hard!
~ Bullies & mean people.
~ Being sick & weak & helpless!
~ Anchovies! They smell awful!
~ Crying.

Weaknesses:
~ Making something into a bet or challenge is the easiest way to get Katsumi to do something foolish - assuming she actually loses.
~ Cooking - Katsumi has very weird tastes & her cooking always weirds people out.

Love interest: Katsumi likes combative & competitive personalities. She could easily fall for them. Though at the moment she hasn't fallen for anyone.

Hopefully the magic themes work for you.
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Kaedia

Yey, (^_^). Then that'll be my character. I've had this fascination with shadow-based magic for like the longest time and I love to toss it in when I can, (^_^). Glad to see it works here.
My Status:
Open.

bokotousamurai

bokotousamurai

Quote from: pendarious on January 27, 2014, 11:22:15 PM
the only part of the sheet i'll have problems with are measurements....i'm not exactly familar with that for women

You can just briefly describe them, like "C-cup bust, slim waist, curvy hips, unshaved, 5' 5, average weight"  or so

bokotousamurai

Zefie's distortion magic added to list.

Also added evocation which is magic of manipulation and alteration, Kimmy your weather magic falls under evocation.

Slight update to Hina-senpai, most notably her 'measurements' is changed to show how it can be filled with descriptive terms instead of precise measurements, as an example to pendarious and others.

Kimmy

Quote from: bokotousamurai on January 28, 2014, 12:57:42 AM
Love the enthusiasm Kimmy, welcome abourd .

Thankies! I can't wait to see what the others will bring to the table. This should be fun!

As for evocation magic - I'll have to think about what that might mean. Weather could be summoning magic though - summoning the elements to alter the world?
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

bokotousamurai

Quote from: kimmy on January 28, 2014, 09:21:37 PM
Thankies! I can't wait to see what the others will bring to the table. This should be fun!

As for evocation magic - I'll have to think about what that might mean. Weather could be summoning magic though - summoning the elements to alter the world?

Possibly, but I can see it as an extension of controlling natural forces; air pressure, water in the atmosphere, wind speed, etc.

Vaulera

bokotousamurai

Vaulera

Vaulera

Name: Yari Miyahara

Personality: Yari is very much a fan of tricks and deception, as much trickster as devil. Also very much a part of Yari is her moodiness. Her feelings will change on a dime, and she is as likely to hug you as hex you at any given moment.
Magic: Conjuration and Hexes
Hobbies: Conjuring devils and hexing members of the girls volleyball team, moonlight revels.
Likes: The necronmicon, tea parties with her imps and girls with slender figures
Dislikes: Goodie two-shoes, arrogance and bitter tea
Love interest: Kaedia
Measurements: 34D-25-37
other: Tattoo of an oni face on her lower back in red

bokotousamurai

Yukina

pendarious

Name: Haruka Izanari

Pic:

Personality: Haruka has a consistently stern expression and is often rather grouchy (apparently anyway). She is easily exasperated by the antics of others and can be called a bit of a stick in the mud in comparison to some of her more mischievous club mates. She is the second oldest member of the tea club. She often chastises Hinata for being so carefree about what the members of her club get up to. In reality however despite her apparent temper issues she deeply cares for each of the club members and will help them out if they need it. She can also be sly, cunning, and manipulative

Magic: Psionic, Evocation (still trying to figure out what this should apply to), Charms

Hobbies: Reading, Watching movies, Listening to music, Playing the cello, playing chess, practicing her magic

Likes: Being with the club members (even if it doesn't seem like it), stargazing, practicing magic, and reading

Dislikes: boredom, being patronized by others, people who act condescending and superior to the tea club

Love Interest: Hinata (though she has no issues with polygamy and would happily take on more lovers)

Measurements: Bust: C-cup (high end), Waist: Slender, Hips: Slender and attached to slender well toned thighs and legs, Height: an imposing 5 feet 7 inches, Weight: 160 pounds, pubic hair: shaved

Other: She has eccentric taste in little odds and ends to wear along with her uniform for instance she often has a scarf like that of the Fourth Doctor (Tom Baker) from Doctor Who, or a wolf shaped pin that she wears attached on her left coat sleeve