Soap Opera (4-7 people wanted)

Started by Jecht, November 03, 2009, 02:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlissa

I wouldn't mind having lesbo sex as long as it doesn't go into a relationship...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Angel Fire

Maybe it could be a one night thing if they go out to someplace to unwind and then...

It could establish some things and rumors around town *winks*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Carlissa

Heh, maybe it would ;).
Dannie becoming pregnant AND being a lesbian...her parents are going to MURDER her!
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

nothingbutporcelain

Jecht, your character who is with Callie isn't going to be with the lesbians, right? Because Callie would not be okay with that..

Treena

i think its going to be the older brother.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Jecht

Yeah Zack is the one to be with Callie. Zeke is the younger one who is could be involved with them.
Is Dannie going to be bets friends with zeke? That would make Zeke awesome lol
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Carlissa

I guess so...who is Zeke again?
And who is the father of Dannie's kid? Zack or Zeke?

nothingbutporcelain

Can't Callie have both brothers to herself?

I hope Zack isn't the father because I don't want her involved with a father.

Treena

Treena'sWiki

nothingbutporcelain

Callie should have all of the guys to herself, including Lance.

Carlissa

Quote from: nothingbutporcelain on November 04, 2009, 09:07:59 PM
Can't Callie have both brothers to herself?

I hope Zack isn't the father because I don't want her involved with a father.

Its a soap opera, hun. Stuff like that happens.

Jack Stalker

Quote from: Treena on November 04, 2009, 09:08:50 PM
i have my eyes on Lance ~winks~

"I'm sorry Miss Treena... you're under arrest. Please come this way. I may have to be hard on you if you fail to cooperate." ;D

Carlissa

Treena

i will do what ever you say sir but i must warn my father is a vindictive man. ~winks~

Treena'sWiki

Jecht

Sounds liek we should get it started? Sound ok to everyone?

Zeke is the younger brother of Zack. Zeke is a Free Lance Graphic Designer.

Should I make a seperate profile thread so we can keep the profiles out of the OOC
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

nothingbutporcelain

Quote from: Carlissa on November 04, 2009, 09:11:06 PM
Its a soap opera, hun. Stuff like that happens.

I know what soap operas are like, I watch General Hospital so you don't have to tell me. I'm not an idiot.

I'm just saying I will not be in this role play if he is the father.

Jecht

Zeke would be the father. you are involved with Zack...ugh I'm confused already
I was right, Zack would be your guy. Zeke is the pimp-I mean...what?  O:)
I'm posting the profile thread to keep stuff separate
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Treena

yes to the start and i guess yes for characters so that we can add stuffs to them later

Treena'sWiki

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

nothingbutporcelain

Jecht

I'll start now. The profile thread is up. Just post your characters stuff there or I can do it, doesn't matter. I'll post the RP thread once I have started.
We can do post order in whoever posts first I guess...never done a big RP like this before.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Angel Fire

Since you are the GM, Jecht, I can probably speak for everyone if you start it out.  From there, it can be up to you, hon! *Hugs*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Jecht

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=51946.0
Already got it. I'm not the greatest for first posts but I tried to make it interesting. If you want more description for the town like weather and stuff I can add it.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Treena

i hope that my post isn't horrid lol

Treena'sWiki

Jecht

It can't be any worse than mine. I am terrible at first posts.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry