News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Wish granted, but price of the said treasure is tormented mind and heart from seven years imprisonment in prison where you suffered consequent rapes from inmates and before that your top three best friends betrayed you for their own gains. Now you take little joy in wealth and you spend 20 years of your life just plotting and financing for revenge. At end of the revenge cycle your guilt awakens as you watch your completely ruined former friends who died, made suicide or went mad and all their allies along with them.

I wish to be legendary music/song artist for 10 years and die before reaching 40.

mrsjaz

Granted, your original music fills the world, however your death wish was eventually superseded on the eve of your 40th earthday by the wishes of the spirit of a musical ancestor of yours, whom forbids the travesty.
Instead you live to a ripe old age, you have changed the music world forever! Called the god of music by most.

I wish life was more simple   
"... And she looked at me with big brown eyes and said, you ain't seen nothin yet."
My ONs & OFFs
Oath of Drake
A/As and  My Status
My Stories/Ideas

Anesa

Granted, but because there are no longer challenges in your life and surprising twists and turns that makes for a stronger and better person, you become totally bored and disillusioned with your existence and throw yourself off of a high bridge, plunging to your death at the bottom of the dark, murky waters....

I wish I could love and never be hurt again....

mrsjaz

Ooh granted.

You find the lover of your dreams, you both love each other making solemn vows to each other never to hurt one another, you live a beautiful life together.... and then you woke up.

I wish I was stronger, and had more muscles than I do now. 
"... And she looked at me with big brown eyes and said, you ain't seen nothin yet."
My ONs & OFFs
Oath of Drake
A/As and  My Status
My Stories/Ideas

Aria

you now have so much muscle, that the strength of them flexing is too much for your skeleton to handle, and so your bones break every time you move, occasionally causing damage to your vital organs. Without bones to anchor to, the muscles no longer have the ability to provide your body with locomotion. this causes you to starve to death, causing your body to consume your newly gained muscles for energy, making you far frailer than ever before.

I wish the HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) would work faster.
"La poesia è nell'Aria"                    The Oath Of Drake
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

AlexxAplin

Congratulations! it worked! oh...bad news, the last treatment they gave you was infected with horse hormones, so now you have the urge to eat oats all the time, and you spaz out every time someone startles you, kicking them in the face.
I am who I am, I was born this way no matter what anyone says. We have to take what we are given in life and run with it, otherwise we'll spend our life hiding from reality.

Jazra

You still have a wish tucked away in a genie bottle, but when you go to finally use it, you find out it expired last week.

I wish my boss would stop bitching about how few hours I work.
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

mrsjaz

Granted.

Your boss now stops bitching at you, but starts complaining about his business partners instead, this goes on for many months, finally he goes bankrupt and soon after you loose your job.

I wish I could lip read
My ONs & OFFs
Oath of Drake
A/As and  My Status
My Stories/Ideas

Villain

Wish granted, you can now read lips. Unfortunately the lips have terrible grammer.

I wish I could change colours

BlackSwan317

Your wish is granted, but, when you get emotional or excited, you loose control of it, and occasionally turn rather embarrassing or unflattering shades at the worst possible time.

I wish I could learn and fluently speak any language I choose to at will.

ArtemisHighmore

Wish granted but your abilities become known and you are sought by every government and secret agency in the world for the use of your talents.

I wish I could teleport.

BlackSwan317

Your wish is granted and you can in fact teleport at will, however, it sometimes misfires, and you end up in some pretty awkward places, occasionally dangerous situations that you have to think on the fly and immediately transport yourself back out of.

I wish... that I could go invisible at will.

ArtemisHighmore

Wish granted but in doing so you discover the darkest secrets of the world that would not normally be seen. These secrets will haunt you all your days.

I wish I could cause it to rain at will.

BlackSwan317

Granted! But... you can't control when it stops, or how bad it gets, so, when you may have wanted a light summer shower, you get a monsoon, and when you wanted a beautiful thunder storm, you may get nothing more than some cold rainy drizzle.

I wish I could conjure up someone to be my human pillow any time I get that "I wanna cuddle" kind of feeling.

Belle33

Wish granted, but you may not be able to get rid of him and I can't promise he'll help with rent.

I wish I could touch my tongue to my nose.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

ArtemisHighmore

Wish granted but you find your nose to be additively delicious and spend the rest of your days licking at it.

I wish I could move mountains. 

Belle33

Wish denied.  I paid good money for this view of the mountains - I can't have you changing it, darling.

I wish you would make a different wish.

ArtemisHighmore

Wish granted but by wishing for a wish you create a paradox in the magic of world that destroys all future wish granting.

I wish I could have my own island.

Belle33

Wish granted, but you'll have to let me visit.

I wish I had invented facebook.

ArtemisHighmore

Wish granted but then you have so many 'friends' that you are unable to truly enjoy friendship.

I wish I could live forever.

Belle33

Wish granted, but you're going to look pretty awful by age 200.

I wish I were psychic.

ArtemisHighmore

Granted but you can't turn it off and so you hear everyone's thoughts all the time.

I wish it was okay to be naked all day.

BlackSwan317

Granted, but you also have to see everyone everywhere naked all the time, and all animals are suddenly hairless, so the world becomes a big see of flesh.

I wish I could have a magical device that let you plug your mind or anyone else into a tv so you/they could show you exactly what they're thinking.

Vezaphire

Granted, and no twisting necessary to pervert it:  Seeing inside other people's minds would be horrifying enough that you would shortly refuse to ever use it again.

I wish everyone had enough self esteem to be honest with themselves.

Zaer Darkwail

Wish granted. Everyone is honest with themselves but as result they are also honest with each other also. Lead to numerous divorces, guilty public confessions which are awkward at best to witness when it transforms into chorus of confessions. You learn everyday what things your parents and friends held back from you.

I wish Fairy Tail anime would be real and there would be real magic in the world. Anyone able to use some amount of it. Would be perhaps more interesting life.