News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

New idea, dark extreme fantasy

Started by schnookums, November 24, 2010, 07:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schnookums

Another fine idea from SchnookumscorpTM

This time around I'm looking for some dark disturbing roleplay centered around a fantasy female I would play (I'm thinking of dragoness, or maybe a gryphoness) who has become the center of some disturbing experiments. Captured by an enemy or the like, she's being used for some sexual experiments of the extreme sort. Like, can magic allow a zombie dragon to breed a living one? What happens when you tinker with the unborn inside a dragoness? And how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

Obviously an extreme themed rp, I'm a bit light on plot but have some ideas for a storyline...I'd not necessarily want her to be broken (perhaps she eventually escapes and has to deal with the aftermath as well as being hunted down.) I'm of course willing to talk details with interested folks, but this should give a rough idea what I'm looking for, yes?

(Kinks list: Rape/NC, Impregnation, Undead, crossbreeding, possible incest, and tootsie roll pops)

throttle

I like this idea. It could be a human country is at war with dragons. The country itself isn't evil, it just is trying to experiment to see if they can harness the extreme magical powers of the dragon. It could just be that the head researcher is doing this because he can. Maybe he gains permission to experiment anyway he sees fit as long as results can be seen, so he takes the opportunity to do whatever he wants to her.

schnookums

That sounds like a promising plotline...I'm assuming interest on your part then? Should we discuss further details?