Best Dog in the Wasteland [M4F, Beast]

Started by badmunkey, January 26, 2017, 02:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

badmunkey

So... as is far too common, I'm sure many of you can personally relate, I had a prompt get right to the starting line and then fall apart. Gone. Ghosted. Vapor.

It's a damned shame because I really liked the prompt and was curious about where it would go. I want to try again!!

Here's what I'm selling:

This is a Fallout based prompt, I'm not trying to do anything canon, there's far too much material in there for amazing OC. I'm looking for an adventurous gal to play as the Vault Dweller or any Wasteland dwelling character of their choice. I want to play as Dogmeat, the ever present canine companion extraordinaire. My ideal partner would be comfortable assisting with the world building and capable of helping to move the story forward. I've got enough of a plot in mind but I'm more than willing to share the reigns with a partner who's got vision. I'd like this to be a longish termish RP but I realize there are limitations to playing with a partner that can't speak. Following up on the non-speaking point, you must have the ability to play a character that can lead. I'm playing a damned dog, in character I should't be leading this adventure.

Kinks I anticipate potentially being involved: Beastiality, Non and Dub Con (potentially with NPCs), Belly Scratching, Saying 'Whooooo's a good boy?!' in a goofy voice, Fetch, Honestly I don't know, whatever seems fun, I'm open to discussing a whole lot of stuff. Hard limits are pedo, vore, toilet play and snuff

Things I must insist on: Response rate is not a huge deal, I can post pretty regularly but there's no point in getting twisted if my partner can't. At least twice a week would be nice. Volume per post, this is a big deal, I'm not asking for HUGE amounts of text but if you piddle a few sentences on me I'm going to drop you right there. It feels like such a waste of time to go through the meeting dance, the planning and the kink checks just to get the teeny weeny responses.

If any of this interests you, PM me, I'd love to hear from you.