Fragmented Crossroads OOC

Started by Mayakterra, March 13, 2011, 01:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayakterra

This is the OOC thread for the Fragmented crossroads RP...

I know it might be a bit confusing but I thought I could include a few facts..

-Your completely free to make up your own story, this is a blank slate for you its simply a "hook" for you to have woken up in a "Nowhere" with this inn.

-Obviously, this RP is going be almost all character based, enjoy exploring and creating a character via dialogue with other people. Try out new characters etc.

-There are no serving people of this inn/bar. The only people IN the building, are all of the players. Anybody may ask for a drink and it will be brought by the white gloves, feel free to describe this as you wish. Food will be brought by a giant broom with arms (think fantasia style)
   Feel FREE to add in any other creative concepts to the inn of ways it can provide for you, the only real ground rule for that is not to burn down the inn, and no staff of actual "people" keep in the mysterious kind of theme that the disembodied hands and the anthropomorphic broom have.

If there's any stories, or ideas you wish to discuss OOC, well this is the place. I would encourage you to do things in character in the thread and explore your creation, but naturally there are always things that will probably need to be said OOC.

Enjoy!

sweetcandy4

Sounds fun! I'll let you know if I come up with anything.

Mayakterra

Sorry for my delayed responses, the army is kicking my ASS lately >.<

sweetcandy4

What do you think about making it into a adventure? Where every time you complete some kind of quest, you get a small piece of the puzzle? Or is that cliche'?

sazzie

To get back home...or what? LOL

sweetcandy4

I don't know...maybe just to learn how they got there? And maybe they find out that they're there for a reason....worlds are colliding and if they don't all work together, all of their worlds will die..?

sazzie

Yeah, that sounds pretty good but, then again up to thread creator; what say you maya?

sazzie

I think i'm getting off soon though  ::)

sweetcandy4

sazzie

Same. have a lovely night  :-*

Mayakterra

I honestly just made it as a way for characters to interact, I don't have some sort of formula of why they are there. That's completely up to your own creation.

If you would like, I can begin trying to develop something within those lines, or even they come closer to discovering a way they can come and go as they wish to the multidimensional inn, if thats what you guys want I'm more than willing to run with it. Rp's should be a collaboration of ideas, not just me directing things :P

Mayakterra

Do we have a plan for where this is going?

sazzie