Interest Check: Halloween Masquerade [UN][MUL][NC][VAN][BON]

Started by Clio, October 21, 2009, 02:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

yeah I saw that, but when I corrected it that tripped the link for some reason...
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Kunoichi

Huh.  Did you have any text between the url tags to act as the actual link?

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Kunoichi

Ah well.  Anyway, for my character, I think I'll be trying something in red...

Esoteric Myobi

Hehe, I had actually had my eye on a red dress as well but decided on black for Halloween x3 Then again, both my favorite colors so either or~

-likes Kuno's costume though-

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Kunoichi

Thanks, My, yours looks quite well, too. ^^

Of course, even if a picture's worth a thousand words, I get the feeling that this is the kind of place where the thousand words would be preferred...

Esoteric Myobi

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Cassiopeia

Mr Self Destruct

Name: Alexander Daniels
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Anything Else? A huge fan of the Phantom of the Opera (the performance piece; he finds the movies laughable), he comes dressed as The Mask of the Red Death

Clio

Quote from: Dark Clown on October 28, 2009, 06:34:18 AM
Name: Alexander Daniels
Anything Else? A huge fan of the Phantom of the Opera (the performance piece; he finds the movies laughable), he comes dressed as The Mask of the Red Death.

*steals Alexander for herself, then releases him and tries to be mature as she clears her throat*

Umm...anyway!

Can I just say that I LOVE all of you SO much! *kisses everyone*

And I say that girls can keep coming, as many of our characters are marked as bi-curious anyway. And Neko, I hope that another gay man shows up, as I'd love for you to be a part! I'm willing to play a man, but I'd be horrible as a homosexual one...I'm so sorry.

Anyway, sorry I've been so absent, but Tuesdays are REALLY busy, and I fell asleep last night before I was able to get on. *looks guilty* Anyhoo, I'm back today, and I'll be updating the list and making adjustments on posting everyone's characters and costumes and such. If you don't have a picture, that's fine, but I would appreciate a description at least to make sure it fits the overall feel of the game and such. So far, all the costumes are approved and amazing. *smiles*

I just want to make sure we don't end up with everyone coming in something like this. I mean, yes, it's a masquerade. And yes, it's pretty...but it's trashy. I'd rather not have trashy. Or something stupid like this. Lol...if you guys are having trouble with finding a costume or mask, let me know.

So, now I shall search for my own costume, and consider who shall be the owner of the mansion. Since we seem to be short on men, I'm thinking that I could play the mysterious male owner to help even things out. Any other ideas?

And btw...I'm SO excited! For now the start time is still 11:59 on October 31st, EST. If there is a problem, then let me know, but I figure this might drag on for a while (hopefully!) so even if you can't post immediately, no worries. And if we've already started, more characters are free to join.

*sits and remains excited*
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Primarch

Clio

precious

Name: Marie Fields
Played By: precious
Other Information: She's got some sexual experience, but can count her partners on one vanilla hand.  As far as BDSM goes, she hasn't a role or clue. 
Character Appearance: Forthcoming!
Costume:  http://barretcm.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/jean-harlow-1930s.gif
Mask:  sans stick:  http://i35.tinypic.com/124wig7.jpg
Other Details: http://www.myjewelrybox.com/media/content/Image/Article%20Images/ancient%20egyptian%20jewelry.jpg

Clio

Quote from: precious on October 28, 2009, 04:03:54 PM
Name: Marie Fields
Played By: precious
Other Information: She's got some sexual experience, but can count her partners on one vanilla hand.  As far as BDSM goes, she hasn't a role or clue. 
Character Appearance: Forthcoming!
Costume:  http://barretcm.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/jean-harlow-1930s.gif
Mask:  sans stick:  http://www.britta.com/costumes/Cleo/mask.jpg
Other Details: http://www.myjewelrybox.com/media/content/Image/Article%20Images/ancient%20egyptian%20jewelry.jpg

Everything is beautiful, although the mask is showing up as bandwidth theft. Perhaps you should save it and then host it on Photobucket or Imageshack?

Clio

Hmm...since there are over 10 people interested now, should I put a Profile thread up in the forum? And possibly an OOC? I'm not sure...

Also, I figured I'd put this in NC: Small Groups, as that way NC is covered, even if it doesn't happen. I don't mind going extreme, but I'll keep it non-extreme for now, as more people will be comfortable that way.

Any thoughts? What threads should I make?

precious

Fixed it!   

When will the game open, and how long do you intend it to last?  I think an OOC thread is really helpful, tbh.  :) 

I'm excited, haha. :D

Kunoichi

NC: Small Groups sounds about right to me, and getting up a profile thread and OOC should help keep the chatter out of this thread. ^^;

Clio

Clio

I come bearing gifts:

The Profile Thread

The OOC Thread

So now we can move all our chatting and questions to the OOC, and if you guys could re-post your bios in the Profile thread, that would be marvelous. *kisses*

rahatngt

Can I join still Christa?
I might need a little bit of help with the costumes. Any way if you are happy with me joining I will try to find something tomorrow morning .. a tad busy at the moment thats why I didn't post in the thread before even though I was interested.

Clio

Sure! I'd love for you to join. We need all the people we can get! And yes, I'll help you. Just PM me what your basic idea is, and I'll assist.

Hart

EDIT: Just noticed the Profile thread!!! Posting this there as well!

Name: Aidan
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Anything else?: A weakness for pretty, young women? Dominant mainly...

Suit & Mask

PS: Sorry for the late RSVP!
PPS: Can I get an opinion on the mask? Masculine enough? I.e. Not a girl's masque? Just a nagging doubt...  ;D

Cassiopeia

I quite like the mask!  I think it's masculine enough, most girl masks are quite ... floofy .... I suppose that's not really a word but that's what they are :P  If it's bugging you though you can always check out a few more options, I don't think it's something you have to worry about though!

Hart

Quote from: Cassiopeia on October 29, 2009, 07:55:34 AM
If it's bugging you though you can always check out a few more options.

Cheers! That's fine, just one of my random moments of madness and uncertainty. Also fits my charrie, cause I'm planning on making him a muso ;D

Thanks again!

Clio

Quote from: Hart on October 29, 2009, 05:11:19 PM
Cheers! That's fine, just one of my random moments of madness and uncertainty. Also fits my charrie, cause I'm planning on making him a muso ;D

Thanks again!

The mask is perfect. Very nice.