Question about site on mobile

Started by NileGoddess, November 14, 2013, 11:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

I recently got a Galaxy S4, and for a while, Elliquiy looked exactly the same on it. Recently, there have been some strange inconsistencies, such as text being way too large. One user will post, and the font will be normal, and the next user will post, and the font will be larger and sometimes italicized.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

Vekseid

Quote from: NileGoddess on November 14, 2013, 11:18:19 PM
I recently got a Galaxy S4, and for a while, Elliquiy looked exactly the same on it. Recently, there have been some strange inconsistencies, such as text being way too large. One user will post, and the font will be normal, and the next user will post, and the font will be larger and sometimes italicized.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

The site's software to try to correct when tags are not closed properly does not always work.

When it fails to work, it's up to the browser to handle this. Mobile browsers run a lot leaner, so are more susceptible.

Valthazar

Are you using the default browser?  I have had some problems with the default browser on E.

I started using the Dolphin Browser though, and have had no problems at all.  Not trying to push this product or anything, but maybe try some other browsers in the Google Play store, like Chrome, for example?

NileGoddess

Quote from: ValthazarElite on November 15, 2013, 01:45:32 PM
Are you using the default browser?  I have had some problems with the default browser on E.

Yes, default browser. It worked fine before there was a software update, so I wonder if that update had something to do with it. Haven't tried using the chrome app yet.