News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guild of Mages (Pathfinder)

Started by Sethala, July 02, 2013, 12:59:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EroticFantasyAuthor

Just for reference, I believe by RAW 3.5 to Pathfinder conversion of skill prerequisites is -3.

NicciKotor

Our guild should be more local, and only have that one branch. That way, we are more low key and desperate for more work, on top of needing to go to extreme lengths to pay for property taxes and utilities. Which means we should be running a cosplay cafe out from the front room of the guild house. Get in some extra cash without going on any dangerous missions and being hired by lewd perverts that want to pet my tail!

Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Re Z L

Quote from: NicciKotor on July 02, 2013, 11:24:13 PM
Our guild should be more local, and only have that one branch. That way, we are more low key and desperate for more work, on top of needing to go to extreme lengths to pay for property taxes and utilities. Which means we should be running a cosplay cafe out from the front room of the guild house. Get in some extra cash without going on any dangerous missions and being hired by lewd perverts that want to pet my tail!

http://ganassa.deviantart.com/art/Welcome-to-the-Rusty-Dragon-361553512?
A&A

spooky

Quote from: NicciKotor on July 02, 2013, 07:43:11 PM
Elf is more cute! So adorables!

I do need a Master for my kitty. The sort of master that only gets some after I feel horny enough, and takes care of all of my food and lodging expenses. Along with being a good masseuse and knows how to cook properly for me.

That sounds like more of a sub/slave than a master...lol
I have taken The Oath of Drake.

NicciKotor

Quote from: spooky on July 03, 2013, 12:23:50 AM

I would let him pet me and feed me! That is what is important in a master.

eBadger

Quote from: spooky on July 03, 2013, 12:23:50 AM

Scroll up, you missed that conversation...

eBadger

The first of my potential characters, for those who haven't seen him.  I've applied him to another game; if he's accepted there I'm a little hesitant to use him here, too.  If doesn't fit into that one, I definitely want to play him here. 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Nys Vendatti
Elven Transmuter
116 years old, 5'8", 150 lbs.

Nys Vendatti (Niss Venn dot ee) is the young scion of the Vendatti clan, a group of elves committed to trade, diplomacy and neutrality.  The clan has a long history as nomads and craftsman, and several hundred years ago used their travels and knowledge toward trade.  They now stand as a wealthy group with a mixed reputation: they are known to trade with anyone, for anything.  They are the source turned to for the exotic, strange, or blatantly illegal.  Recently they’ve gained both renown and condemnation as sellers of exceptional slaves. 

The physical appearance of the clan – silver hair and black nails - is said to derive from a history as dusk elves coupled with an influx of drow heritage, as they utilized marriage unions to gain entry into the markets of the underworld.  Relations are maintained to this day, and the Vendatti clan routinely roam the upper tunnels of the underdark.  Nys himself spent many summers during his youth with his beloved "Nana," a drow matriarch and the sister of his grandfather, the closest pure drow in his line.  Despite her fearsome reputation in the underdark, Nys is very fond of his Nana and often recounts stories of his adventures, mostly beginning with some sort of misbehavior - this sometimes gives him a unique viewpoint of understanding societies that don't adhere to the philosophies of men. 

Nys’ mother was killed when he was still a boy, about 70 years ago, when a lordling attacked them for transporting goods purchased from an enemy realm, and his father has never remarried; as the only son of the Highlord Varthen Vendatti, a remote and stern if loving man, Nys was raised with a certain expectation to one day assume a role of leadership within the clan.  Despite this, the long lives of elven kind imply any ascension to serious leadership is centuries away.  Varthen holds noble titles from many lands, given as reward or purchased for the convenience of nobility, and some devolve to Nys as well; however, they put little stock in them, and the only one Nys views as anything more than a credential is his clan title: the Silver Prince of the Vendatti.  His training has been long and practical, including swordplay, magic and business.  He's also developed a talent for body art, including piercings and both temporary and permanent inks, and sometimes utilizes slaves or friends as his canvas.   

Now still a young adult by elven standards, Nys is nevertheless well traveled and much older than most mortals he encounters.  He was sponsored to the Guild by his family, who saw it as an opportunity for training and experience as well as a lucrative business association.  His goals involve a swift rise to power, proving himself capable and bringing the Guild and his clan wealth and security.  As the only son of the Highlord, expectations of him are high – possibly unachievably so.  He is impatient and reckless by elven standards although most short lived races don’t have the same perspective on time.  He has never felt any lack of bravery or honor, though he views them much differently than traditional nobility.  Risk is foolish without promise of return and bringing the clan profit and success is the highest form of duty.  He'll certainly help the damsel in distress: he just won't be suicidal about it, and failure to compensate him for the deed, at least within their capability, would be offensive. 

His attitude towards others is likewise at times a bit mercenary, a carryover from his clan’s outlook toward business.  He values honesty, dislikes inflicting harm and understands antagonism is unproductive, but is ultimately goal driven and opportunity or desperation can quickly dismiss manners.   Friends are invaluable, but they don't expect favors for nothing.  A true ally is someone you can expect to keep their word; and those who can do so are very rare. 

Nys has extensive experience with slaves and sees nothing wrong with power and subservience, although he views them as cherished investments and decries unnecessary abuse as inhumane and an unforgivable waste of assets.  The family trade tends toward bondservants who are willingly sold into servitude to pay their own or family debts, with the expectation of training and placement where they will be a treasured asset with the possibility of eventual freedom: courtesans, artists, talented tradesmen and the like.  Many children have been sold to the clan by families incapable of providing for all their young or unable to provide a talented child's training to rise above subsistence.  None of this is to say the clan never takes a firm hand, but the Vendatti trademark is to shape and reward than to bully and force.   

Currently clan is the one thing sacred to Nys; nearly every action is weighed for its benefit to the family, and betrayal is unthinkable.  He would sacrifice anything to protect them – especially for his two younger sisters. 

Orientation: Nys is strictly dominant, and primarily heterosexual. 

Olivia Vendatti
Raven Familiar
A black raven with a single silver feather
Or sometimes human, early 20's, 120 lbs, 5'5", auburn hair and green eyes

Nys' familiar is a Raven named Olivia; as with other raven familiars she speaks common, with a lovely feminine voice.  In personality she is well matched to her master, if also a frequent source of frustration for him; she is normally submissive to men and a switch with women, highly sexual, voyeuristic and enjoys shocking others with periodic vulgarity and rudeness.  She takes particular delight in humiliating Nys' sexual partners: sometimes transforming simply to watch or taking advantage of his absence or distraction to taunt, tease, or torment.  Although bisexual, Nys has forbidden her from touching other men: something she finds "rather fucking annoying," but abides by with the dedication of a true submissive.  She is surprisingly (and rather pointlessly) kleptomaniac and often steals anything shiny and small that's left out, usually abandoning it once bored (although she is more capable of judging value than most humans, this rarely influences her desires.  She particularly prizes mirrors - she's a bit of a narcissist - bits of glass, beads, buttons, and coins).  She lives moment to moment, with no long term goals and a somewhat childish lack of foresight. 

Several years ago, Nys crafted a unique magical item for Olivia: a silver feather that allows her to alter her shape at will.  Both before and after this, the two have shared many intimate moments.  Although the shapes available to her are many, her favorite is a pale human woman. 

Olivia's Silver Feather: Although made of silver and inscribed with elvish runes, this feather is as fine as any real one.  It grants Olivia the ability to Alter Self, usually changing into a human although she sometimes enjoys other forms for mischief.  Because of Olivia's tendency to lose things and her lack of ability to carry items in her raven form, the Feather was designed to take the place of a natural feather and cannot be removed without significant pain and some injury.  Replacing the feather in Olivia - or in another creature - requires the use of a Piercer's craft.  The Feather changes to accommodate other forms; in her human form it becomes a nose piercing, while in others it may seem to be a silver claw, fang, or something similar. 

spooky

Okay, I have an odd idea... I want to make a kobold.. but well it's a kobold.. I want to make him an illusionist however and I feel like he could still be of interest. Good idea or bad? Honestly...

eBadger

I've seen kobold illusionists before, yeah. 

TBH I've never seen much appeal in the race, as they're sort of a classic "omnipresent but never described much" type...but as far as fitting in, we have a mermaid, a cat, and a ball of fire, so you'll be fairly tame by comparison. 

Re Z L

A&A

Anon315

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on July 02, 2013, 10:49:48 PM
Just for reference, I believe by RAW 3.5 to Pathfinder conversion of skill prerequisites is -3.

Concur.

Also changing what I plan to be. I am now going to be an illusionist.

Varliss
Elven Wizard (Spellslinger)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Illusionist
Elf Veiled Illusionist 3 Wizard (Spellslinger) 5
CN Medium Humanoid (elf)
Init +1; Senses low-light vision; Perception +7
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 12 (+1 armor, +1 Dex, +1 deflection)
hp 69 (8d6+24)
Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +8; +2 vs. enchantments
Immune magic sleep; Resist elven immunities
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Ranged +2 Pistol +7 (1d8+2/x4)
Wizard (Spellslinger) Spells Prepared (CL 8):
4 (3/day) Invisibility, Greater, Charm Monster (DC 21), Phantasmal Killer (DC 23)
3 (5/day) Hold Person (DC 20), Heroism, Haste, Tiny Hut
2 (5/day) False Life, Hypnotic Pattern (DC 21), Mirror Image, Invisibility, Unnatural Lust (DC 19)
1 (6/day) Crafter's Fortune (DC 18), Color Spray (DC 20), Cause Fear (DC 18), Ray of Enfeeblement (DC 18), Enlarge Person (DC 18), Disguise Self
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 10, Dex 13, Con 16, Int 24, Wis 11, Cha 17
Base Atk +4; CMB +4; CMD 16
Feats Breadth of Experience, Craft Wondrous Item, Forge Ring, Greater Spell Focus (Illusion), Gunsmithing, Spell Focus (Illusion)
Traits Forlorn, Hedge Magician
Skills Bluff +14, Craft (jewelry) +19, Disguise +16, Knowledge (arcana) +20, Knowledge (nature) +20, Knowledge (planes) +20, Linguistics +11, Perception +7, Spellcraft +18 (+20 to determine the properties of a magic item), Stealth +12, Swim +8; Racial Modifiers +2 Perception
Languages Aquan, Catfolk, Celestial, Common, Draconic, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, Ignan, Sylvan
SQ arcane focus, arcane gun, elven magic, mage bullets, opposition schools (abjuration, conjuration, divination, evocation), sivanah’s veils (halfling) (dc 25), veil pool (visual, audible)
Combat Gear Wand of Infernal Healing; Other Gear +2 Pistol, Bag of holding I (32 @ 109 lbs), Bracers of armor +1, Cloak of resistance +2, Headband of vast intelligence +4 (Swim, Stealth), Ring of protection +1, Anvil, silver/gold-smith, Artisan's tools, masterwork (Craft [jewelry]), Bedroll (4), Blanket, winter (2), Disguise kit (10 uses), Flint and steel, Mug/tankard, Perfume, common (10), Piton (8), Rope, Silk rope, Spellbook, Tent, large, 21 GP, 8 CP
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Abjuration You must spend 2 slots to cast spells from the Abjuration school.
Arcane Focus +2 to concentration checks to cast arcane spells defensively.
Arcane Gun (Su) Imbue two firearms with magic; cast spells thru the firearms.
Conjuration You must spend 2 slots to cast spells from the Conjuration school.
Divination You must spend 2 slots to cast spells from the Divination school.
Elven Immunities +2 save bonus vs Enchantments.
Elven Immunities - Sleep You are immune to magic sleep effects.
Elven Magic +2 to spellcraft checks to determine the properties of a magic item.
Evocation You must spend 2 slots to cast spells from the Evocation school.
Greater Spell Focus (Illusion) +1 to the Save DC of spells from one school.
Gunsmithing You can use a gunsmithing kit to craft/repair firearms and ammo.
Hedge Magician Magic item gp costs -5%.
Low-Light Vision See twice as far as a human in low light, distinguishing color and detail.
Mage Bullets (Su) Sacrifice a spell to grant an enhancement bonus or special ability to arcane gun.
Sivanah’s Veils (Halfling) (DC 25)
Spell Focus (Illusion) Spells from one school of magic have +1 to their save DC.
Veil Pool (visual, audible) (Su) You have a veil pool equal to your veiled illusionist level + your Wisdom, Intelligence, or Charisma modifier.
Wand of Infernal Healing Add this item to create a wand of a chosen spell.

Also apologies to the kobold, I had been working on this for ~3 hours.

spooky

eh it's whatevs, I'm going to make a human conjuror, minions will be more fun, plus feats and stuffs.. I like it.

Anon315

Also, my wizard MIGHT be up for owning a kitty. He can make her pretty jewelry. And piercings. And whatever.

Sethala

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on July 02, 2013, 10:49:48 PM

True, though he's dropping one of the skill prereqs (as there's no more Concentration skill), so 4 sounds about right as he still can't meet the other prereqs until level 5 no matter what class he takes.

Yukina

Quote from: NicciKotor on July 02, 2013, 11:24:13 PM

I like the cosplay house idea. Btw, you said you were looking for submissive master. Why not use Marissa? Not only is she meek, but her species is based on a natural prey of cats.

Dracorion

I am a bit amused by the cosplay cafe... If only to have Alanna wearing a maid outfit.

NicciKotor

Quote from: Anon315 on July 03, 2013, 02:17:05 AM
Also, my wizard MIGHT be up for owning a kitty. He can make her pretty jewelry. And piercings. And whatever.

Horray! Jewelry is always a fantastic way to get a catgirl to adore and love their Masters!

Anon315

Quote from: Yugishogun on July 03, 2013, 06:09:10 AM
Btw, you said you were looking for submissive master. Why not use Marissa? Not only is she meek, but her species is based on a natural prey of cats.
Quote from: NicciKotor on July 03, 2013, 10:03:44 AM
Horray! Jewelry is always a fantastic way to get a catgirl to adore and love their Masters!

That is also true. We do have a fish girl. I kinda wish I went kitsune sorcerer instead. Then we'd have a fox, a cat, and a fish. Just think of the freaky-deaky cross-breeding.

eBadger

My backup character is a Kitsune Transmuter, if that helps. 

Anon315

zomg.... female? Cause if so, I would love the hilarity of an elf male, and a whole buncha fuzzy / scaly / fiery little ladies causing an excess of drama. I might have to adjust him to be the straight man (as in This, he's totally hetero... or at least mostly hetero with bi-curious leanings. He is an elf, after all. Other male elves are pretty). Warning: I am not responsible for the clickings after you check that link. The hours you waste on tvtropes are your own problem.

spooky

lol I have no idea where this is going.. but I really like it.... I think.

Yukina

Quote from: Anon315 on July 03, 2013, 01:20:56 PM
zomg.... female? Cause if so, I would love the hilarity of an elf male, and a whole buncha fuzzy / scaly / fiery little ladies causing an excess of drama. I might have to adjust him to be the straight man (as in This, he's totally hetero... or at least mostly hetero with bi-curious leanings. He is an elf, after all. Other male elves are pretty). Warning: I am not responsible for the clickings after you check that link. The hours you waste on tvtropes are your own problem.

Perfect harem scenario lol. I love tv tropes!

Anon315

Quote from: Yugishogun on July 03, 2013, 01:25:05 PM
Perfect harem scenario lol. I love tv tropes!
It is! And we can keep the arcane trickster, because she's an air elementalish person. And because we might need one. Do we need more healing than my Wand of Infernal Healing? (hint hint. Maybe our kitsune transmuter could go Collegiate Arcanist, add druid spells to spell list.)

eBadger

Not a clue what that even is, but I'll look into it. 

My other-other alternative is to expand Olivia into a full character in her own right.  She promises hilarity and sexiness. 

Haven't really found a suitable race for her though, all the fluff-appropriate ones make for rather shitty wizards. 

spooky

Kizer Manawire has been completed... it kept deleting all my work :( mean website.

And hold on.. why am I left out of the harem... I'm imagining a random human watching the furry, scaly, fiery, elven fun and sulking now lol