Comfort Officers of The Nova Fleet - [Sandbox, Freeform, Sci-Fi]

Started by MzHyde, May 16, 2014, 10:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

September

Quote from: vin26m on May 18, 2014, 08:56:18 AM
What's a typical schedule for a miner and for a comfort officer?

I was trying to work this out, too.  40 male crew members per ship, each starting with 100 chits: that's 4,000 fucks over the 12 month trip.

Each Comfort Officer could expect to be fucked by 5-6 men per day if no more chits were issued.  Every week both of them would normally have been fucked by the whole crew.

Each miner starts with enough chits to get laid once every 3-4 days.

The number of bonus chits available complicates things.  If the captain has say another 4,000 chits to reward his men with over the 12 months then the numbers all double.

(This idea is super hot, by the way.)
Some of my ons.

Vergil Tanner

Ummmm......by my count, there are three currently, and Hyde mentioned 2 that are "waiting in the wings," so that's a total of 5....so if there are two on each ship, I believe that there is a slot open. I may be way out of line, since I only just joined, but that's what it looks like to me. :-) I don't think the ship matters, since each ship only has one confirmed Comfort Officer each. I think. Again, might be wrong, I don't run this RP and that's what it looks like to me. *shrug*. Just figured I would try to answer since I'm online. :P
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Montagne

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on May 18, 2014, 11:03:07 AM
Ummmm......by my count, there are three currently, and Hyde mentioned 2 that are "waiting in the wings," so that's a total of 5....so if there are two on each ship, I believe that there is a slot open. I may be way out of line, since I only just joined, but that's what it looks like to me. :-) I don't think the ship matters, since each ship only has one confirmed Comfort Officer each. I think. Again, might be wrong, I don't run this RP and that's what it looks like to me. *shrug*. Just figured I would try to answer since I'm online. :P

So there are crew who would be NPCs of one type or another. The Nova 3 for example currently contains no miners on it if it were just the PCs :P so crews are around 40 people. Its somewhere in the introductory post. We just aren't playing all of them.

Quote from: September on May 18, 2014, 11:02:46 AM
I was trying to work this out, too.  40 male crew members per ship, each starting with 100 chits: that's 4,000 fucks over the 12 month trip.

Each Comfort Officer could expect to be fucked by 5-6 men per day if no more chits were issued.  Every week both of them would normally have been fucked by the whole crew.

Each miner starts with enough chits to get laid once every 3-4 days.

The number of bonus chits available complicates things.  If the captain has say another 4,000 chits to reward his men with over the 12 months then the numbers all double.

(This idea is super hot, by the way.)

I quite like the idea of the Chits as rewards, perhaps as a slightly more restricted currency than 100 to start. Things to be prized and gambled, won and lost as it were ;) MzHyde?

Paladin of Lust

@Atlas: Vergil's only referring to the Comfort Officer slots, lol. Not the entire crew. You've misunderstood him.
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.

You're only given one little spark of madness. You musn't lose it. - Robin Williams

Le List of Lust (My ONs & OFFs)

Vergil Tanner

I was about to say that :P I was answering Hercinia's query over whether there were any slots open for Comfort Officers. :P I know there are NPC people running around. You can't fly three ships with only one pilot, after all...well, unless he is supernaturally talented. :P

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

MzHyde

I'll sort things out when I get home from work, but I may need to shuffle some guys to other ships as it looks like everyone is joining Nova 3. When I look at the layout I'll figure out how many more CO's we can have.

Vergil Tanner

Montagne

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on May 18, 2014, 11:35:20 AM
I was about to say that :P I was answering Hercinia's query over whether there were any slots open for Comfort Officers. :P I know there are NPC people running around. You can't fly three ships with only one pilot, after all...well, unless he is supernaturally talented. :P
Quote from: Paladin of Lust on May 18, 2014, 11:28:02 AM
@Atlas: Vergil's only referring to the Comfort Officer slots, lol. Not the entire crew. You've misunderstood him.

Ah misunderstanding misunderstood :P hehe hopefully when we get some more males we can have another two interesting comfort officers ;D excited to see what other characters end up on board.

TheGlyphstone

I would like to stay on Nova-2 if at all possible, to maintain the whole bad-boys theme Atlas started with the Captain. People who think their character would be suitable in a scum-and-villainy environment would fit, but other people might want to be on Nova-1 or -3.

Kadigan

I like the poker game idea, but rather more perhaps being pulled about, pulled into laps, serving drinks, groped, as it turns into a more druken night as time goes on

Montagne

Quote from: BarbaraGordon on May 17, 2014, 10:39:40 AM
A combination of drugs, brainwashing, surgeries, and plain old breaking turned the intelligent, assertive woman into a submissive, dim servant of society. The very nice and helpful Career and Identity reassignment officer used some contacts to get her a job as a comfort woman aboard the Nova fleet.

Hey BG. So I was wondering in regards to your character, you say she was brainwashed, what sort of state is she currently in when the IC starts in regards to her personality, and willingness to be a comfort officer. What did the "rehabilitation" do to her?

King Serperior

Quote from: MzHyde on May 18, 2014, 11:37:40 AM
I'll sort things out when I get home from work, but I may need to shuffle some guys to other ships as it looks like everyone is joining Nova 3. When I look at the layout I'll figure out how many more CO's we can have.
I would like to stay on Nova -3- (because I assume you meant everyone's going to Nova -2-).  Nova -3- is going to be where our lovely COs are taken real good care of.  ;)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Nymphadora

Quote from: King Serperior on May 18, 2014, 01:06:12 PM
I would like to stay on Nova -3- (because I assume you meant everyone's going to Nova -2-).  Nova -3- is going to be where our lovely COs are taken real good care of.  ;)

While I love the way Nova 2 is shaping up, Nova 3 is where I'm hoping to land. Just waiting in the wings now. CS ready to go and all.

*fingers crossed*
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Vergil Tanner

I'd like to stay on Nova 3 as well, but if I need to move my character to make things more balanced, that's cool :-)

Also, Nymphadora: Firefly rules. :D

Montagne

Taking a look at the numbers of people on the ships it seems most likely we'll need to shift someone from Nova 2 to Nova 1 as thats the currently undermanned ship i believe.

Cal1496

Quote from: Nymphadora on May 18, 2014, 01:07:22 PM
While I love the way Nova 2 is shaping up, Nova 3 is where I'm hoping to land. Just waiting in the wings now. CS ready to go and all.

*fingers crossed*

I'm thinking a lot of Comfort Girls in the Fleet think that :P

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Nymphadora

Quote from: Cal1496 on May 18, 2014, 01:22:39 PM
I'm thinking a lot of Comfort Girls in the Fleet think that :P

I would expect so. heh
I dunno how long the wait list was before I signed up. ;)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Vergil Tanner

Hell yeah :D

Anyway....*shrug* I don't think anybody knows how long that list is. I'm assuming Hyde will tell us when she gets time. :-) So...will each ship get its own thread? I think that would probably be the least confusing way to do it.

King Serperior

Quote from: Nymphadora on May 18, 2014, 01:07:22 PM

*fingers crossed*
No worries.  Dr. Crossweld will make sure that the girls are treated like girls and not like just another set of holes to fuck.  He already has a plan set up to make sure that they are properly taken care of:  They have Cyro-sleep for 5 hours, three 20min meals a day + 20min breaks afterwards to digest that meal (cum + the meal can make a girl sick), and then 4 bathroom breaks a day, followed by a full cleansing supervised by the good Doctor.  In return, all he expects is the girls' respect and occasionally some time alone with him to really show their appreciation to his work   O:)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Montagne

Quote from: King Serperior on May 18, 2014, 01:27:42 PM
They have Cyro-sleep for 5 hours, three 20min meals a day + 20min breaks afterwards to digest that meal

This most definitely will not be occuring on the Nova 2 >:)

Vergil Tanner

Lmao. I have a feeling some of the Comfort Officers might envy the ones on Nova 3. Lmao.

Montagne

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on May 18, 2014, 01:35:06 PM
Lmao. I have a feeling some of the Comfort Officers might envy the ones on Nova 3. Lmao.

We'll just make sure the girls on the Nova 2 don't have time to think about such things ;)

King Serperior

Quote from: Atlas on May 18, 2014, 01:34:12 PM
This most definitely will not be occuring on the Nova 2 >:)
Quote from: Vergil Tanner on May 18, 2014, 01:35:06 PM
Quote from: Atlas on May 18, 2014, 01:38:44 PM
We'll just make sure the girls on the Nova 2 don't have time to think about such things ;)
*laughs*  Let's see:

Nova -1-:  Unknown
Nova -2-:  COs treated like nothing more than fucktoys and have no rights.
Nova -3-:  COs treated like humans and are given the best treatment so that they provide the most pleasure to the guys on the ship.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace