drivebyte's RP ideas (M for Any, Transformation)

Started by drivebyte, July 28, 2012, 03:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drivebyte

Hey there, thank you for checking me out.

Real quick -

• Please PM your ideas and responses so that I can keep this updated and clean and we can discuss ideas
      • I have a very hard limit about characters being 18+ and able to give consent (even when not necessary for that RP; this is more of a mental barrier for entry). No exceptions

Important Note about drivebyte -- I am sick

It's happened multiple times, on E alone, which means it's likely to happen, again.  I am sick.  The sort of sick that means I can go from 100% raring to go to in a deep, dark, hospitalized and/or heavily medicated hole in hours.  When I'm good to go, I am generally very communicative with any issues that might arise.  But when I get sick, I can't get online to even say I am sick.  I sometimes, have false starts, when I think I'm better but I am not, so I'll come online and say, "I think I'm better" but I'll be wrong and I will be seized and dragged back into all that misery and darkness.

It's not something I much like talking about, but I know that this pattern of behaviour really annoys a lot of people.  But it's a fact that anyone who is going to play with me must deal with, I fear.  Several times, I've gone, "Oh, this time it'll be different" but it hasn't been in the past, so I doubt it will be in the future.  I try to deal and I have made progress and I hope to continue, but the odds are I'll get sick again without warning.

When I return, I would like to start things up again, even though I am aware that is not always possible.  To make it worse, when I do come back, I often feel embarrassed for having left without saying anything and this makes me hesitate to contact people I had been playing with, before, even though it's almost never the case they've done anything "wrong", and this is especially true of if I've had one or more false starts with them - the blame is entirely in my embarrassment with my own behavior.  So if you're reading this and going, "That jerk never contacted me", well, it's probably sheer embarrassment on my part.  I generally welcome it when previous players contact me.

My expectations:

• Good grammar and spelling - your browser ought to have spell check; we are only communicating via text. It is the entirety of you that I get to see. Make me want to possess you.
      • Willingness to plot and plan as equals
      • Willingness to play or share NPC control: I find that NPCs are critical to telling "stories" vs "smut", so if you're willing to help with that burden we can both get a much better story
      • Please be patient with my slower posting rate. There will be times that I am on E for 40 hours in one week. Then I won't be able to be there for two weeks. It is frustrating for both of us, but I ask that you please be patient wih me. The thread will re-update us after any length of time, and I will do my best to get back to you.
      • Read my forum profile - I didn't make an O/Os thread yet, but I will if demand is there. I will also go deeper and get an flist or RH profile if the demand to have a color coded alphabetized list is there (organization kink-ers, holla).

My style:

• I love to talk about games before we initiate and plot them out with broad strokes and get ideas for how to drive the story and figure out why our characters are fucking and what the other major influence is
      • I try to write as much as I need to in order to move the plot/action forward. Sometimes we are bogged down in a sex scene (oh no whatever will we do?) and sometimes it's nothing but dialogue. The important thing for you and I to work through is that we're getting somewhere; I don't want our story to get stuck in the mud
      • Generally this means that I will write multiple paragraphs and multiple lines of dialogue. However, I need for you to come back to me. I need good quality responses that interact with what I did and build upon it.
      • I like to bring in secondary and tertiary characters because a world with two protagonists is not a world and is impossible to make a story work (if they're not just a) fucking or b) getting coffee and talking)
      • I write in the 3rd person past tense and I expect for you to follow suit. If we really want to do not that, then it gets weird fast but I could see some kind of whacky I write in 2nd and you write in 1st situation. It would take a lot of convincing though.

I'm willing to play whatever gender, but I prefer dominate roles and things that have penises - I can write women easily enough but maintaining that mindset for a while won't necessarily give the same fidelity that you would get elsewhere. I really enjoy the plotting and setting up our story and playing through it so that we have a place to move our characters toward instead of just floundering.

Open ideas will be the ones without strike through lines. I'm not going to remove ideas as I may want to come back to them, but I will strike out the ideas that I'm not currently interested in doing.

Ideas

Currently, I have a transformation plot, or sceneraio, for you.

What I would like to do would be a slow burn one. I would like it to be a MtF, I be the dom M in the scenario and you be the slight M who becomes a F. I'd like it to be a full transformation. If we can combine in some other kind of extreme ideas (race being the primary), that would be great but it's not necessary.

I would like to see a scenario where your characters are willing, but perhaps hesitant.

I want to set up a section of the RP where you are dressed daily in great drag - very convincingly. Something I would like in this section would be a latex body suit that provides breasts, hides your small penis, and cinches in your wait (or has a corset over top which does so). By the end, you won't need that and will be a proper bimbo-looking slut (for just me, perhaps for your girlfriend(s)), with slight behavior mods (more feminine, really, but no crazy mind wipes or hypno).

I am happy to include humiliation in this as well. And I am happy to talk about all other kinds of kinks you want to bring in.

Thanks for the message in advance.[/list][/list]

drivebyte

Active Solo Games
Dream House with Doomsday
The Korsgaard Family Curse with TheVariableX

Hiatus'd Games
Lessons at University  with Azumi, science transformation
Greek Life, No Matter What! with art3mis, college magical transformation

Cancelled Games
Living in the Show with Lady Temptress, baseball superstar
Warriors: Frenemies never got off the ground, Skyrim
Deep Waters with didoanna, owned MILF
Millennium Slave Law from the mind of Haibane
Staging a Larger than Life Comeback with magikal, transformation pop star
A Stepford Life with Beatrice Black, transformation
Femme-ish to Female  with Macavity 69, transformation
Gangland, USA  with Vampiricprincessty, violent gang romance

Lady Temptress

Hey hun! I Just saw this and I would love to play the tomboy/ princess in your The Wrong Heir plot. Sounds fun!
Lady Dreamer

drivebyte

Bumping this for some extra views and updates.

Added some game links.

I've got an interest in doing something with some anthro stuff or a Harry Potter-verse RP game as well. PM me.

drivebyte

bump - I'm back.

Sorry for the absence. Pretty much everything is available, and I'm also available to just chit-chat.

drivebyte

drivebyte

Just finished Sleeping Dogs! It was a great game. It also rejuvenated my craving for

Joining a gang (M for F, D/s elements if we like, interracial)- This is an idea similar to the movie Wanted but less about superhero assassins and more about a regular white guy, a cubicle jockey who gets caught up in gang violence and things escalate quickly and he finds himself joining the gang. I don't care if it's MS13 or a black gang. I somewhat prefer the chola look, so that's a point in their favor, but really either goes. I imagine this game would be very violent and that my character would quickly rise in the ranks as a right hand man. Your character would probably be a sister of a high ranking gang member or a girlfriend and that would have it's own tension, along with the addition of a white guy (who very much didn't come from gang culture) in a predominately not white gang. I'm currently imagining the hook to be as my character stops in at a convenience store, the gang members start robbing the place and when someone tries to stop them, my character gets involved, probably killing the good Samaritan and being taken in and then decided to let him try the initiation.

However, I'm a lot more open to joining the Triads or the Yakuza with this one in the depths of Tokyo or Hong Kong! I'm not looking to play out the story of an undercover agent though, I am a lot more interested in someone who is unsatisfied with their life and they see an opportunity and they change their life's path in an instant into a much dirtier, grimier, and rougher life with the potential for much higher highs and much lower lows. We can have the tension be between the outsider and the insider, and then the tensions between the gang and the police and how my character integrates more and more with your character and your character's life as opposed to my character falling out of their own life, however quickly that may happen.

Macavity69

Hi there,

I'm interested in your Transformation plot line, playing the male who's destined to be transformed.  I would prefer unwillingly (at least in the beginning) but whatever works for you.  I'm very new to E so I don't have a large 'portfolio' of stories which you can examine but you can look at my Introduction thread and some old stuff I posted years ago.  I hope this sparks some interest - let me know if you would like to pursue it further?

Macavity
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19476

drivebyte

Bump for visibility.

Transformation is solidly taken for now. It can be brought up again, but really is the main focus of a few RPs and I'd like to do another story.

drivebyte

drivebyte

drivebyte