Abducted by Tentacle Monsters - Reboot [More Monsters Needed]

Started by AndyZ, September 26, 2011, 06:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swordsman18

With two girl monsters, I am not too keen on letting in another, yet if it is say something akin to a shape shifter that is either I could be persuaded to allow them in. Also you can submit a victim just you will need to wait till the monster to girl ratio is fixed.

Sethala

Actually, not counting Shadow's submission or Mikaela, we're at an even 1:1 ratio for monsters and girls.  Or a little weighted on the monster side if you don't count Sanae.

(And personally, I'd be interested in partnering with a girl monster, so I don't see much reason to not allow more... your game though, so up to you.)

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, and if ship is somesort pleasure line then a monster 'couples' could come for some sexy threesome with one human women and a monster couple :).

TheVariableX

Jane could certainly be coerced into pleasuring a female monster, and two monsters at once could be out of this world. 

That said, the more slime dripping, cum pumping, egg laying tentacle beasts the better.   O:)
NEW: I'm travelling and will be unavailable until about the 26nd
On/Off   Story Requests

ShadowFox89

Jane should meet Bob. Maybe after he's done with Raz.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

TheVariableX

Abducted by Tentacle Monsters... now with 20% more wiki goodness!
On/Off   Story Requests

Revenent

Great job. ;D Although Ysh somehow ended up with Jane's appearance description, so I fixed that.

TheVariableX

Just one error.  I must have been at the top of my game   ;)

Thanks for the fix.
On/Off   Story Requests

Nyarly

TheVariableX

I can't imagine it would be a deal breaker to no have/want to use a picture. 
On/Off   Story Requests

Zaer Darkwail

No deal breaker if well written description is in place :). Having trouble find tentacle girl pic? I found some good ones via google or using ooze girl or octopus girl google search words.

TheVariableX

If you just don't happen to have the perfect picture, I'm sure some fellow people would be happy to go on a scavenger hunt looking for one. 
On/Off   Story Requests

Nyarly

Well, I will look for one. I don't think it will be too hard, although it may not match up completely with what I have in mind.

Also, I considered also making a victim, but I'm not sure if I'll do it now (and submit it with the monster) or later.

Nyarly

Well, I'm pretty much finished. I was wrong about finding a picture for my monster not being hard and ended up with a description after all. Also, I also made a victim.

Oh, and sorry for the doublepost.

----

Shadowcrawler

Appearance: Basically a black mass with various purple spots and eight tentacles. It's preferred form is that of a naked human woman of average height with a somewhat athletic build, with large breasts and long and slender legs. While it's mostly black, it has purple eyes and nipples. It's long hair, or what looks like hair at least, is black with purple streaks in the middle and purple tips. On the sides of it's arms and legs and upper body are thin purple stripes.

The Shadowcrawler is a creature that consists of a mostly amorphous black mass, with purple spots. While it can change it's shape, it mostly stays in a humanoid, female-looking one. It also likes to take the shape of other people, but it can't do that to fool others, since it can't change it's colors and remains a black/purple mass. It's also unable to form appendages, it can change the eight it has, though. When in an humanoid shape, it keeps four of them in the form of arms and legs, with the other four hidden inside it's "body". The appendages basic form is that of tentacles and serve also serve as sexual organs.

The Shadowcrawler's most notable trait is the ability to hide in shadows. It doesn't actually "melt" with them, as it can't actually influence the shadow itself. If it hides in the shadow of something that moves, like a walking person, it gets carried away with the shadow. It also doesn't fully encompass a shadow and only stays in a spot. It can move around a shadow, but leaves purple trails behind. They are very hard to see and vanish quickly, but it can still be treacherous when spotted by a perceptive and cautious observer. It is able to make itself smaller to fit into smaller shadows, though. Also, it can extend it's appendages out of the shadow.

---

Name: Sabine Schwarz
Appearance: http://hijiribe.donmai.us/post/show/1096994/
Year abducted: 2012
Personality: Sabine is quite shy, not very sociable and generally prefers to read alone than to interact with other people. She is rather innocent and while not completely disinterested in sex, she doesn't care that much for it and is very inexperienced.
Current Clothing: A long blue sweater with a ribbed pattern and a pair of blue jeans. Underneath, she wears a simple white bra and matching panties. On the feet she has white socks and black sneakers.

Oviposition: Yes, but only vaginal.
Pregnancy: Yes
Copious amounts of cum: Yes, very much so.
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes
Other stuff: No watersports, scat, vore or gore. A little bit of blood is alright.

Dark Deception

I don't use a picture for my monster. In the end, your writing is what determines how the reader visually sees your character best so it's not that big of a deal at all.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Snake

Ugh I'm at a loss for a monstrous char. my imagination's virtually dried up for it >.> The only thing coming to mind is a demon type I've created in the past for an erotic dnd game: the pregnator l(yes similar to the Duke Nukem enemies) but they carry the seed of a demon lord and while they can't oviposite, they can produce copious amounts of sperm with a99% chance to impregnate any female it gets shot into even if they normalyl are barren.

Swordsman18

Shadow, your girl is approved place her in the appropriate threads and such.

Nyarly, I approve your monster but your girl is going to have to wait till we get another monster in order for me to allow her in. But I am sure that will not take too long.

ShanaTheIV

Quick question, Nyarly. Did you came here from my signature or did you find it on your own?

Nyarly

I'm not sure. I went to it on my own yesterday, but I knew about it already for a while and I'm not sure if that's because of your signature.

Silk

I would be interested in getting back into this if you'd let me :)

Swordsman18

Hey Silk, post your sheet here and we shall see, strong chances that you will however we are still on the prowl for monsters in order to keep the ratio fair, so if your plan is to make a girl you can but you will have to wait till we get at least two more monsters.

ShadowFox89

I think we could use more girls at this point, Sword.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Silk

Well I was going to just rejoin using my previous character, I'll repost her character sheet here.

Name: Nanai teni
Appearance:
Year abducted: 2002
Personality: A usually cheerful japanese girl with a flair for Cos-play, although she is very naive when it comes to sexual situations, although she has read enough manga and hentai to have a rough idea in whats involved.
Current Clothing:Android 18 cosplay clothing
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition: Yes
Pregnancy: Yes
Copious amounts of cum: Yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A