what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fragile Dreams

Quote from: Beguiling Christmas Angel on December 02, 2009, 11:29:10 PM
Over-sized mens shirt, light blue, cuffs rolled up ~ for sleeping
I was wondering where did I put that shirt.

Black sweat pants and cream colored blouse, white Nike's and black shorts.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Crovonovin

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: White Christmas Dreams on December 03, 2009, 04:04:40 AM
I was wondering where did I put that shirt.

*grins*

Chocolate brown sweater dress with high collar and silky burnt orange jacket, nude stockings and brown shoes that actually match the dress (I got lucky)

Beguile's Mistress

Pleated skirt, black and white plaid with a red line through it, white silk t-shirt, black velvet vest, black tights and low-heeled black suede ankle boots

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

AN over-sized t-shirt. I'm wondering if I should put on some shorts...

Fragile Dreams

Quote from: Beguiling Christmas Angel on December 04, 2009, 07:59:23 AM
Pleated skirt, black and white plaid with a red line through it, white silk t-shirt, black velvet vest, black tights and low-heeled black suede ankle boots
*considers on becoming a stalker*

Blue jeans, black hood blouse, white Nike's, black tight boxers, black t-shirt.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

libra927

I am wearing a black t shirt and cotton boxer briefs... all about the comfort.... =) 

My favorite place for undies and lingerie is on the floor... HAHA!   However, a nice thin cotton teddy is pretty damn hot!

Butterflykiss

Blue yoga pants, a grey hoodie sweatshirt with pink letters that read: ---- University, est. 1905, blue striped toe socks, a pair of large silver hoop earrings, glasses

Beguile's Mistress

One of my over-sized men's shirts - white with pale pink pin strips and fuzzy socks.

Fragile Dreams

Quote from: Beguiling Christmas Angel on December 05, 2009, 09:14:25 AM
One of my over-sized men's shirts - white with pale pink pin strips and fuzzy socks.
I don't remember leaving any white shirt there.

Chocolate color cargo pants, purple tight blouse with black and brown color letters that read, Scooter! Black socks, red boxers(feeling festive), white Nike's.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: White Christmas Dreams on December 05, 2009, 09:17:21 AM
I don't remember leaving any white shirt there.
*picks up her reading glasses, settles them on the end of her nose and peers at him over them"  I didn't say you did.  *grins and slides the glasses up*

QuoteChocolate color cargo pants, purple tight blouse with black and brown color letters that read, Scooter! Black socks, red boxers(feeling festive), white Nike's.
Sweet

Fragile Dreams

Black pyjama pants, black t-shirt, some boxers with a snowman (coincidence?), and black ankle socks.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Over-sized maroon pajama tops (mens) and fluffy white bunny slippers and reading glasses

Fragile Dreams

Quote from: Beguiling Christmas Angel on December 06, 2009, 09:22:49 AM
Over-sized maroon pajama tops (mens) and fluffy white bunny slippers and reading glasses
Quote from: White Christmas Dreams on December 06, 2009, 09:14:16 AM
Black pyjama pants, black t-shirt, some boxers with a snowman (coincidence?), and black ankle socks.
Maybe we can complete the set

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Ruffled Victorian-style nightgown, white slippers and an afghan ~ home sick from work

Fragile Dreams

Grey fleece blouse with a hood from GAP, black Puma sweat pants, white Nike's, black socks, black t-shirt.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Juicy

Getting ready for work. Booo.

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon business suit, jacket left open, black sleeveless blouse with plunging neckline and bow, sheer black stockings and black pumps

Fragile Dreams

Black Jeans, purple tight blouse, black t-shirt, white Nike's, black socks, pink tight boxers.(Don't ask, laundry failed. >.<)

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Beguile's Mistress

White flannel sleep shirt with skinny red strips, warm socks, one red, one not so red.

Fragile Dreams

Black shirt with copper buttons, dark blue jeans, white sneakers, black scarf, black socks, black boxers

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Navy blue skirt and vest, white blouse with full long sleeves and tons of ruffles at the cuffs, neck and down the front, nude stockings and navy heels

Fragile Dreams

Quote from: Beguiling Christmas Angel on December 09, 2009, 07:23:23 AM
Navy blue skirt and vest, white blouse with full long sleeves and tons of ruffles at the cuffs, neck and down the front, nude stockings and navy heels
Lots of... ruffles. Renaissance memories?

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]