(Pathfinder Interest Thread) Tentacle Rape RP

Started by Sethala, July 17, 2012, 12:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethala

Hey all, and welcome to my little game thread.  I was in a game run by Sayles and Kittmolly a while back that involved this idea, and while it was fun, it sadly ended when both of them went MIA.  So, I've decided to port the rules over to Pathfinder and make a few of my own tweaks to the rules.

The basic, non-mechanic-y stuff: The party will end up fighting a lot of tentacle monsters.  Each monster has its own abilities and methods, but they all follow a few basic rules.  The monsters will attempt to grapple and pin characters, then begin to strip them and finally rape them.  Each round spent being raped forces a Will save to avoid orgasm, and each orgasm causes "Ahegao Damage".  If a character takes too much Ahegao Damage, she goes insane and is out of the fight.  Characters are able to attack the main monster, or they can attack tentacles that are grabbing girls, in an attempt to rescue them.

And now the actual rules, in a spoiler block (kinda long):

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Special Tentacle RUles:

Tentacle monsters are, obviously, able to attack with tentacles.  This works like a grapple check, except that the monster doesn't have to be adjacent to the target; each monster has its own range on grapple checks.  On a successful attack, the target is grappled as normal.  Multiple tentacles can attemp to grab a single character; in that case, the monster's CMB for grapple checks is increased by 2 for each tentacle assisting the attacker, and if successful, the monster's CMD against the victim's escape attempts is also increased.

On the first round after a successful grapple, the tentacle monster will attempt a pin on that target, as normal.  Each round after that, the monster will attempt to strip its target.  Normal clothing is torn off in one round, light armor in two, medium armor in three, and heavy armor in four.  Any magical enhancements to the armor increase the number of rounds it takes to strip by 1 for every two enhancement levels, rounded down.  Armor that is not entirely stripped off before the victim is freed retains any damage it's taken until the character has a chance to repair it, and armor that's destroyed is completely useless for any purpose until it's repaired.  (To keep things simple, repairs won't cost any actual gold, but the party won't be able to do them "in the field".)  Additional tentacles are able to help in stripping the victim, reducing the number of rounds it takes.

Once a character is stripped, the monster is free to begin raping her.  Each round the monster spends raping a victim, the victim must make a will save to resist orgasm.  This save's DC is equal to the girl's current Pleasure, which will generally increase each round the girl is raped.  If the DC succeeds, nothing happens, but next round if the girl is still captured and being raped, her Pleasure will only increase.  If the girl fails a save, she takes some Ahegao damage, and lowers her Pleasure by the will save.  As with grappling a character, multiple tentacles can assist in pleasuring the victim.  Most of the time, the girl's Pleasure increases by 1 for each tentacle raping her, but some effects can increase or decrease the Pleasure gained.

Each character has a certain max Ahegao that is equal to her max HP.  Once that threshold is reached, the character loses her mind, and is unable to do anything but let her body be constantly raped.  If the rest of the party manages to save her, she'll recover enough to continue fighting after several minutes, but it takes a full rest or magical aid to recover all Ahegao damage.

Example: Lily is a fighter wearing medium armor.  On the first round of combat, a tentacle monster attempts to grapple her with a single tentacle, and rolls high enough to succeed.  Next round, the tentacle attempts to pin Lily while a second assists, giving the monster a +2 bonus to its check to maintain the grapple, as well as increasing its CMD against Lily's attempts to break free by +2.  If other tentacles joined in, both would be increased even further.

Once Lily is pinned, the monster starts working on stripping her.  The tentacles holding her are already busy, but the monster is able to use more tentacles to start ripping off her armor.  The first round only one tentacle is working on it, but later a second joins, stripping her in only two rounds instead of the normal three.  If Lily had been saved by her companions after just one round of attempted stripping however, her armor would still be damaged, and it would only take a single tentacle two rounds to finish stripping her, if she allowed herself to be re-captured.

After she's stripped, one of the tentacles stripping her starts penetrating her vagina, forcing a will save - normally, her Pleasure would start at 0 and only increase by 1, but the monster has the special Ribbed Tentacles ability, giving her 2 Pleasure instead.  She makes the save easily, but next round the tentacle is joined by a second, giving her another 3 Pleasure for a total of 5.  She only rolls a 2, so she orgasms, and her Pleasure is reduced to 3.  As the fight goes on and she orgasms more and more, her Ahegao will keep decreasing until either the monster is killed and Lily is allowed to rest (and perhaps relieve her sexual urges), or she's raped until her mind breaks and she becomes helpless to defend herself.

Tentacle Monster Mechanics:

Each tentacle monster has an unlimited number of tentacles, often regrowing them as they're cut.  However, it's only able to activate a limited number of them.  Tentacles can be in either an "active", "passive", or "relaxed" state.

Tentacles in an active state are actively trying to accomplish something.  Every tentacle that is attempting grapple checks, trying to strip off armor, or raping a girl is in an active state.  Each tentacle monster can only have a certain amount of tentacles in an active state each round, but which ones are active can change.  Specific actions include:

-Attempting to grapple or pin a target
-Moving from a relaxed state to aid in a grapple
-Attempting to strip a girl's clothes and armor
-Raping a girl

Tentacles in a passive state are helping tentacles, but aren't achieving something themselves.  Once a tentacle grabs a girl, it can stay in a passive state, without using up the monster's available actions for the round.  Such a tentacle can't go from grappling to pinning on its own, however, nor can it go to a girl it's not already grabbing.  Similarly, a tentacle pleasuring a girl but not actively raping her (such as teasing a breast) does not take an action.

Tentacles in a relaxed state are simply doing nothing at the moment.  They generally do not matter, and cannot be attacked, as they are too flexible and mobile to be cut or stabbed.  Additionally, if a tentacle that was in an active or passive state reverts to relaxed, thanks to its target escaping, it automatically heals all damage.

Example: A specific monster gets 3 actions per turn.  It can use this to attempt to grapple three different girls, or it can use two actions to send two tentacles at a single girl while using the third action to do something else.  If it already has a girl grabbed, it can spend two actions to add two more tentacles to the girl, while usiing the third action to try and pin her.  If a monster has three tentacles pleasuring a girl, it only needs to use one action to rape her and force a fortitude save, as the other tentacles are only in a passive state, although it gets the full benefit for all of them.

Note that the tentacle monster has to make a grapple check to maintain the grapple against each target it's currently holding.  There is no limit to how many victims a tentacle monster can grab, and it does not take an action to maintain a grapple, but the monster can't use any of the abilities normally available (such as pinning, dealing damage, etc) without using an action.

Attacking Tentacle Monsters:

Unlike normal monsters, tentacle monsters have several spots a character can attack.  Any tentacle that's in an active or passive state can be attacked as if it were an individual creature.  Each tentacle has its own HP, and every tentacle killed deals damage equal to half its maximum HP to the main monster when it's killed  Thus, while killing tentacles will help free companions, it's not an effective way to kill the monster itself.

As with normal grapple checks, characters can try to break out of the grapple by making their own grapple check, or by making an escape artist check to slip out.  Escaping from a grapple makes all tentacles on the girl, no matter what they were doing, reset to a relaxed state.

Tentacles aren't limited to only being in one space like normal monsters.  A tentacle is considered to be in every space between the main monster and its victim, and anyone close to one of those spaces is allowed to attack it.  However, all tentacles are considered to be Medium in size for AC bonuses and the like.

Effects such as Cleave and area attacks work differently against tentacle monsters.  If one area attack hits multiple individual monsters, it has the full effect on both, as normal.  However, the caster of such an effect can split the damage between the main monster and any of its tentacles.  For instance, if a wizard casts a Fireball spell at a tentacle monster, she can cause it to deal all of its damage against only the main monster, or she can split it up to hit as many tentacles as she wants, but the total damage dealt by the fireball to the monster and its tentacles cannot exceed the fireball's damage.  If the tentacles have 10 HP each, and the fireball deals 28 damage, she can kill off two tentacles and wound a third, or kill one and deal 18 damage to the main monster, or just deal all 28 damage to the monster and ignore the tentacles.

Cleave grants the attacker an extra attack if she kills a tentacle, but the attack must be used against the monster itself, not against another tentacle.

Character creation will be first level, roll 5d6 keep three for stats.  Maximum starting gold and HP.  Any official Pathfinder class is ok, but I'm not allowing 3rd party or homebrew classes.  I am insisting that the party is entirely female, however.

I'm not sure what the opening storyline will be, so I'm open to ideas; right now I mainly want input on the rules, if anything needs clarification or if anyone sees any glaring problems.

I'll be adding to or changing anything that cares about HP to either also care about Ahegao, or to have an Ahegao version of it.  For instance, all the Cure spells will be unchanged, but there will also be Cure (minor/etc) Insanity spells that restore Ahegao.  Something like the Toughness feat will give HP, and also give Ahegao.  If anyone has a question of how a certain spell or ability will work with these rules, feel free to ask.

ShadowFox89

Can I use Zitka's sheet, just depowered to 1st level for this? :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Calison

I'd be interested in joining! Are there any class or race restrictions we should be aware of?

Sethala

I'm going to limit it to only official Pathfinder stuff, no third-party classes, but otherwise anything's open.  Races are mostly the same, but I will say no furries (catgirls and other "animal-eared but otherwise human" races are fine though).

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Calison

Alrighty, cool. So in that case, I figure I should ask anyway, even though it is official material, I know a few GMs that don't want it because it doesn't fit in with the aesthetic/theme they want to have: are gunslingers okay? 

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

Sorry Shadow - yeah, Zitka's fine.  Feel free to reroll those stats if you want though, as 14's your highest.

And yes, gunslingers are fine.  I kinda prefer things at the Warcraft tech level, with a few areas making steampunk-type stuff, some areas studying magic enough to have entire books on regulations for portal usage, but most people at a general medieval level of technology.  Does that make sense?

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Calison

@Sethala: Yes that makes sense to me. So guns would be an available technology, but likely a very uncommon one then?

4d6.takeHighest(3)=11, 4d6.takeHighest(3)=9, 4d6.takeHighest(3)=10, 4d6.takeHighest(3)=13, 4d6.takeHighest(3)=15, 4d6.takeHighest(3)=17

Those are my rolls with 4d6, best three. Should I roll them again with what ShadowFox did?

Sethala

Yeah, go ahead and reroll those too.  Do 5d6, but if you end up with stats that are obscenely high (i.e. nothing below 16), I reserve the right to make you reroll them.

Sethala

Looks good to me.

Any comments or questions on the special rules for the monsters, by the way?

Calison

They look like a good set of rules to me. Haven't really used anything like them before, so I think the best way to evaluate them is to see them in action ^^

Would a "TPK" occur if all members of the party fall below their threshold and go insane with pleasure?

AKunoichi

As much as I'd like this idea, I don't think I'd enjoy doing it in PF.

Calison

Sethala, standard starting gold or a different amount?

FragarachZ

Interested in this. Would the other players mind a paladin tagging along?
O&O

ShadowFox89

As long as she doesn't mind a neutral (with a slight lean towards chaotic good) kitsune rogue.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Calison

Or a neutral human gunslinger--though I see her having some lawful leanings.

And who wouldn't say yes to a perfectly serviceable meatshiel--I mean, holy knight.  O:)

FragarachZ

Ok, I'll roll her up in a few hours then. I have some stuff to take care of, then read over the pathfinder rules real fast. Played only 3.5 before, but it doesn't seem much different.

O&O

ShadowFox89

Will the gunslinger want a leash and collar on the kitsune O:)
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Calison

FragarachZ: It's basically 3.5 but with some tweaked rules. What you'll want to pay attention to most is the paladin entry and look over some of the character creation stuff, though aside from a couple of things, it's not all that different -nods-

ShadowFox: Oh my, that would suggest they have an existing history xD; we can work that out over PMs if you want ^^

ShadowFox89

Well, for the character, she's a street rat who survives by charming men and women and making off with their purses when they are unaware. So your gunslinger could be her parole officer of sorts...

I don't imagine her being more than 17 or 18 and she has no sexual experience, having lived her entire life not trusting anyone.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

Everyone gets maximum starting wealth.  I'll edit that into the first post.

Yes, if everyone goes insane, it counts as a TPK.  If that happens, there will be a few options - either a new adventuring party is formed to go and rescue the original girls, or they could come to their senses some time later and have to escape the monsters.  I'll let everyone decide if/when that happens.  Also, some tentacle monsters, once they get ahold of a helpless victim, may try to flee instead of keep fighting.  Again, we'll decide what that means exactly when it happens.

Also, there will be some things that care about your character's normal HP, but almost everything that cares about HP will instead work with Ahegao.  So, the Toughness feat will increase your max HP like normal and also increase your max Ahegao, spellcasters will get "Cure (minor/moderate/etc) Insanity" which removes Ahegao, and so on.  I'll add a little bit about this in the first post, as well, but if I forget about something, point it out.

As for a storyline, I'm thinking something pretty generic for right now.  Some people went missing in one of the smaller villages, some scouts were sent after them and also went missing, and now your party's been gathered by the ruling family in the capital city and sent off to find them.  I'll come up with more details at work today.

@Shadow: I do want to keep this from getting derailed by our usual antics, so I think I'll set up a separate thread for any kind of intimate time.

Edit: Forgot to mention that any sort of Ahegao healing could recover a character that has already gone insane.  I may say that such a character would be Fatigued in that case; I need to think about it a bit more.

MzHyde

Cool idea! I don't know anything about game systems though.