[NC][Seeking More Players Who Want an In-Depth Game!] Burden City

Started by Lady Reign, September 28, 2010, 01:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

I wouldn't mind player another female victim a bit later on. When things are rolling for my current character..
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Anathanasia

I took a quick look at the list of female victims and since one of my favorite tropes appears to be without representation, I think I'll bring in the requisite Catholic (or simple private?) highschool girl, unless there are any objections?

Assuming there are none, I'll get a proper write up done and posted ASAP, but it's Thanksgiving here in Canada this weekend, so it might not happen till late, later Monday or Tuesday sometime. That's really the reason I wanted to post this little message, just to say I'm in but a full character will be a day or two!  ;D
A Special Craving: Rookie Cop has a Bad Day

My Cravings & Desires: Six Ideas in Search of a GM, Solo System RPs

Avatar provided with permission by the artist, Vaesark!

Lady Reign

Vergil1989

Hey, sorry to be a bother but how is my character looking now that I got the edits in?
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Anathanasia

Wandered back to the PC because I had a thought.

I'm going to be playing a highschool girl victim, would it be potentially fun for anyone to have a daughter (I don't even know if anyone is playing a character that's 40+)? I was just thinking about ways to set her up to be a target, and that idea occured to me. Daughter of a wealthy crime figure maybe? Could be something else, as well, if this sparks something for anyone else as well.

If no PCs want in, then what do the GMs think? Is this something you feel could be made use of in the overarching story?

Lady Reign

Quote from: Vergil1989 on October 10, 2010, 03:30:23 PM
Hey, sorry to be a bother but how is my character looking now that I got the edits in?

Yes he is in. I am sorry that I did not post earlier.
Quote from: Anathanasia on October 10, 2010, 07:15:41 PM
Wandered back to the PC because I had a thought.

I'm going to be playing a highschool girl victim, would it be potentially fun for anyone to have a daughter (I don't even know if anyone is playing a character that's 40+)? I was just thinking about ways to set her up to be a target, and that idea occured to me. Daughter of a wealthy crime figure maybe? Could be something else, as well, if this sparks something for anyone else as well.

If no PCs want in, then what do the GMs think? Is this something you feel could be made use of in the overarching story?

Anathanasia, you may want to try and post that in the OOC thread instead of here so you will get some more responses. Not many of the players tend to this thread anymore, dear. The link is on the front page. ^^

Zaakmaal

Act I. The Profile
Birth Name: Jeremy Kern
Name: Jerry
Alias:
Sex: Male
Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Lawyer
Role: Victim
Alignment: Neutral

Act II. The Diagnostics
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 190
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Skin: White
Birth Mark: N/A
Tattoos: Has the name “Christina” on his back. After he broke up with her he got if fixed…poorly. The “ina” are now mostly gone and he has a cross on top of them. He isn’t really that religious…
Distinguishable Mark/Scar: N/A

Act III. The Dossier
BDSM
Cocaine
Flashy watches
Being Fucked (Mostly by women pegging. Possibly a man)
Blondes
High class hookers.

Dislikes:
Police
Running out of money
Running out of coke
Not having enough for a hooker

Attitude: He is short tempered, usually on edge, and very impatient. He is a functioning coke addict although he does a reasonably good job of hiding it.
Habit/Twitch: He is always tapping his fingers.
Quote: “Cash, drugs and women… What else could a man want?”
Weapons: None
History:
Jerry brings in a pretty good amount of money from his job as an ambulance chaser, but it is never enough. He lives in a Spartan shit-hole apartment, but he brings in enough to live in a much better place. Why doesn’t he ever have any money? Cocaine and hookers don’t come cheap.

His worst day ever started when he only had just enough to pay for two vials of coke. Damn. That meant he didn’t have enough to pay for a room at Wicked Sisters and his usual girl. Instead he went to another girl he had heard about. Molly was it? Mary? Cindy? Whatever.

Long story short, she handcuffed him to the bed face down with a vibrator shoved up his ass. She cleaned out his wallet and took the vial of coke in his pants pocket. After stealing everything she could find, she left the apartment leaving the door wide open. Someone called the cops informing them that there was a naked man yelling for help. Before helping him out, the cops searched through his clothes. The found his near empty wallet and his second vial of coke in his shirt pocket.

Luckily, or unluckily, for him the cop who found him was corrupt. In exchange for “not finding” the vial of coke and not circulating several non-flattering photos, Jeremy is to keep frequenting the Wicked Sisters club. Now, however, if he wants to keep that coke “not found” he has to provide the detective with as much information as possible on a weekly basis.

RedEve

I'm considering to apply for the role of a female victim.

I see that the number of victims is unlimited, but is there a certain "type" the game is currently lacking?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

DarkCassandra

Quote from: RedEve on October 11, 2010, 02:32:08 AM
I'm considering to apply for the role of a female victim.

I see that the number of victims is unlimited, but is there a certain "type" the game is currently lacking?

Basically, my thoughts.
BUSY! Sorry, guys and gals!

A link to my ideas thread. Updated 06/2!

Ons and Offs! Updated 07/19!

Zaer Darkwail

I think female victims maybe but that's just my opinion. Victims in general need specify what crimes are alright to do to them (robbery, muggin, rape, kidnapping, coercion/blackmail etc).

Rukio

As far as I know, we're still needing all kinds of victims. I'm not sure weather or not we're looking for more of either gender, but I'm also not the GM, so don't go by me.  ::) I'd post a character though and see if it gets approved.

RedEve

Act I. The Profile
Birth Name: Carla Alessia
Name: Carla
Alias:
Sex: female
Orientation: straight
Profession: model
Role: victim
Alignment: neutral

Act II. The Diagnostics
Height: 5 ft 9
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair: dark-brown
Eyes: brown
Skin: bronzed-white
Birth Mark: none
Tattoos: /
Distinguishable Mark/Scar: /

Act III. The Dossier
money
sex
cocaine
standing

Dislikes:

the lower middle class (even though she comes from that exact background herself)
paw-hungry men

Attitude: Carla is an arrogant individual who does little to hide her disdain for anyone she doesn’t deem worth her company
Habit/Twitch: Brushing her hair behind her ears.
Quote: “I don’t get out of bed in the morning for anything under 1000 dollars.”
Weapons: None
History:
Carla was born and raised in BC. Her father worked for the subway system as a maintenance man, her mother was a nurse. The girl was a perpetual headache for her parents from the moment she reached junior high. She was tired of school and rebelled heavily against both her parents and the school authorities. She looked destined to become a HS drop-out until, at the age of 15, she got her first gig as a model. Her aspirations of making it nationally and internationally in the fashion industry have been largely in vain. After seven years in the business, all of her work is largely local, much to her chagrin. That doesn’t stop her from acting like she’s a supermodel. Though at the age of 22, she realized that the odds of breaking beyond the borders of BC with her career are now remote. She has shifted her attention to finding a wealthy husband.

Zaer Darkwail

Nice gold digger char there RedEve ;). Former models make nice trophy wifes. But how far she would go to get her husband (or tolerate husband if speaking way how he treats her)?

Lady Reign

Thank you for you character and the interest for Burden City. We are currently now even with male and female victims which is good! I don't ask for character specifics when it comes to victims, though I would not mind someone coming in to play more important roles in the city; i.e. City Officials and Office Holders like the Mayor.

Lady Reign

RedEve

Quote from: Lady Reign on October 11, 2010, 10:30:38 AM
Also, your characters were approved.

Yay...

So how does the pairing of victims to criminals work exactly?

Lady Reign

It all gets sorted out IC, so its up to you. Your character just has to get noticed by either a criminal, corrupt Investigator, or by the Crime Lord herself. You could even talk to Aiden about having Clint steal your girl and bring her over to the Chateau run by Claudia for training in "Fine Arts".

Clio

Act I. The Profile
Birth Name: Eloise Autumn Groover
Name: Autumn Groover
Alias: N/A
Player: Christa McGinn
Sex: Female
Orientation: Heterosexual
Profession: Waitress
Alignment: Neutral for now. Hasn't really thought about it since arriving in Burden City.

Act II. The Diagnostics
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 140
Hair: To her shoulder blades, red and curly.
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Pale
Birth Mark: None.
Tattoos: None
Distinguishable Mark/Scar: None.
Model: Hannah Fell

Act III. The Dossier

Non-Sexual: Music, history, art, theatre, food, family, friends, roses, dogs, nighttime, the dark, horror movies, soap operas, winter and cold weather.
Sexual: Giving oral...she's a virgin, so everything else is yet to be decided.
Dislikes:
Non-Sexual: Smoking, the color orange, coffee, beer, elevator music, mayonnaise, rudeness, arrogance, corruption, selfishness, hot weather and the sun.
Attitude: Brash, valiant, intelligent, kind, generous, naive, innocent, temperamental, moody, assertive, aggressive at times, outgoing, extroverted, trusting, hopeful, idealistic, optimistic, sarcastic, daydreaming, determined, passionate, sensual, hard working, forgetful, unpredictable, sometimes obnoxious, stubborn, strong-willed, fearless, hopeful, religious, Christian, messy, unorganized, disobedient, flighty, charismatic, dynamic, troubled, uncertain, etc...
Habit/Twitch: She looks in mirrors a lot and is very self-conscious about the way she looks, although she's not vain...it borders on the other way. She's a horrible flirt, but never expects anything to come from it...earning her the label of a tease. She sings in the shower, hates the sound of clipping nails and doesn't like aluminum foil. If she passes by a fountain, she has to touch the water for some reason, and she always has a Mary Poppins type purse with her...with everything she could possibly need. However, she must have a book on her at all times. Otherwise she feels naked.
Quote:
"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself." ~George Bernard Shaw
"While the rest of the species was descended from apes, redheads were descended from cats." ~Mark Twain
"Women are meant to be loved...not understood." ~Oscar Wilde
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
"And these three things remain...faith, hope and love. The greatest of these is love." ~The Bible
"Sorry...did I do that?" ~Autumn
"It wasn't me...am I in trouble?" ~Autumn
"Hey, I was only a half hour late. That's early for me." ~Autumn
"Trust me...you don't want me. I'm too much trouble." ~Autumn

Weapons: A nail file, tweezers, cell phone, novel, bottle of water, mascara, pressed powder, pocket mirror, credit card, keys, chapstick, lip gloss, hand sanitizer, hand lotion, sunglasses, hair elastic, two bobby pins, notebook, pen, pencil, iPod, earphones, pain reliever, chewing gum...all of which are carried in her purse...and none of which are useful as weapons. She does carry a small thing of pepper spray that she's never used, though.
History: Autumn moved to Burden City from the rural midwest just a few months ago. She graduated high school, and wants to go to college, but money is an issue...so she decided to move to the city and try to make it in the theatre there, as she's an actress. However, she has yet to make it, so she's waiting tables for now and saving up. She lives in a rundown apartment in the bad area of town, as it's all she can afford for now...but she will go to college someday.

She honestly has no idea of what's going on in Burden City, as she's too young and naive. She's had one boyfriend...Michael...in the past, and only got as far as performing oral on him. She's never had oral performed on her, and she's a virgin. She doesn't date much, but is open to romance if it comes along.

A true farmer's daughter, she can cook and sew...but hates cleaning. She's good at domestic duties, but her dreams are too complicated and far reaching for her to just become a stay at home mom. However, she does want to be a mother someday and settle down...she just plans on having a career as well.

For now, she's working in Burden City and blissfully oblivious to the struggle between the detectives and the crime lord.

Possible Crimes for Victims
[Yes - No - Attempt]
Robbery: Yes
Kidnapping: Yes
Assault: Yes
Arson: Yes
Blackmail: Yes, although I'm not sure what with.
Forced Criminal Activity: It depends.
Rape: Yes
Murder: Attempt
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Anathanasia

Act I. The Profile
Birth Name: Ekaterina von Volovich
Name: Katheryn Vern
Alias: N/A
Orientation: Bi-curious 
Profession: Student in a prestigious private school
Alignment: Crime Lord, though it'd be news to her too.

Act II. The Diagnostics
Height: 5'2”
Weight: 113 lbs.
Hair: Chestnut brown
Eyes: Dark Brown
Skin: Pale White
Birth Mark: Three freckles in a loose cluster just under her left shoulder blade.
Tattoos: N/A
Distinguishable Mark/Scar: N/A
Notes: Physically fit from ballet and tennis, also well groomed from regular spa visits. Katheryn waxes away all the hair below her eyebrows.
Model: Unknown, but if anyone out there knows, please share!

Act III. The Dossier
Likes: Clothes; Shoes; Doing well on a test so her father buys her something nice to celebrate; Hanging out with her friends, either in person or virtually; Flaunting her family wealth, especially in front of poorer kids her age or annoying adults; Sexually, she's totally inexperienced beyond some basic groping and kissing. Her father is quite protective, and very scary (not really to her, though). 
Dislikes: Peasants.
Attitude: Calm, inquisitive, studious, stubborn, well mannered to her peers but Rude to others, and sometimes she's just mean
Habit/Twitch: (may add at a later date)
Quote: “Daddy! My credit card is maxed out again!”
Weapons: Pepper spray, sometimes a bodyguard.
History:
   Born in Russia, her mother was killed shortly after her birth in an assassination attempt on her father, but somehow the the newborn Ekaterina survived. Believed dead by her father, the infamous killer 'Serpent of Twilight', baby Ekaterina was placed into an orphanage during an uncharacteristic show of humanity on the part of the Russian mafia.
   This was Ekaterina's home for the first several years of her life, poverty and squalor, fighting with other children for scraps in an all but derelict Russian orphanage.
   Things changed for her quickly one day when she was only 5 years old. Her father, returned to Russia to exact vengeance on the people that killed is love and tried to kill him, learned of his daughters survival. One paternity test (and several murders) later and Jacob took his daughter, now renamed Katheryn, back with him to the USA.
   Katheryn has since grown up in what could be described as the lap of luxury, or near enough. Beyond her teenage concerns to be right on top of every little fashion trend and to always have the latest phone, Katheryn is actually a very good student. At present, she wants to become a lawyer, something telling her that it could come in very useful for there to be a lawyer in the family someday.
    She's not sure where her father's money comes from, but Katheryn is not stupid, she has some suspicions. Thankfully, in the full swing of teenage hormones she has little care at present, just so long as the credit cards keep getting paid down.
[/font]

Kidnapping Male: Yes
Kidnapping Female: Yes
Assault: Yes*
Arson: No
Blackmail: Yes
Forced Criminal Activity: Yes
Rape Male: Yes (please?)
Rape Female: Yes (still good!)
Murder: Attempted

*caveat: I'm all fine with my character taking a severe beating, but I don't find it at all sexy. Actually a mood killer. All I ask is that sex scenes, even rape, are kept nice and separate from any serious assaults. They can happen sequentially and with the same perpetrators, just as seperate scenes, please. So, for an idea, sex scenes, even rape, no closed fists to the face, only very limited to the body, basically anything that would cause noticeable damage beyond reddening skin.

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Dashenka

Are we still in need of Criminals?

I think I have a nice character for it.. a female tomboy specialized in car theft...
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

kckolbe

Wow, we don't have a car thief, do we?  Perhaps down the road.  As it is we may have to move to large groups.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Lady Reign

Yes we still need two female criminals and I wouldn't mind some more male victims either.

AngelsDemonsCode

Act I. The Profile

Birth Name: Michelle Jasper Cross

Name: Michelle J. Cross

Alias: None

Age: 36-years-old (current) 25 to 33 years-old (apparent).

Sex: Female.

Orientation: Asexual.

Profession: Owner of Burden’s Beginnings.

Role: Victim/NPC.

Alignment: Neutral.

Act II. The Diagnostics

Height: 5 feet and 4 inches.

Weight: 138 pounds.

Hair: Long, light blonde wavy hair that touches her shoulders.

Eyes: Green.

Skin: Pale ivory.

Birth Mark: None.

Tattoos: None.

Distinguishable Mark/Scar: None.

Act III. The Dossier

Likes: Michelle likes clockwork efficiency, good communication and order over many things, mostly because her livelihood  as a motel manager depends on it. Good results and profits are what she likes best as well, since it means she doesn't need to worry about not paying her staff, since she likes them as well and enjoys being in their company. She likes long, deep and meaningful relationships (platonic or romantic) with others that are filled with conversations, laughter and smiles than to the quickies people seem so obsessed to have these days in Burden City.

She loves her job the most of all, since it means she gets to help others and getting to meet new people and making new connections to them. She likes keeping herself busy with half a dozen endless jobs, enjoying using her elbow grease to get results of something. She also likes long winded stories from others or herself, either doing the talking or letting the other person do the tongue wagging. She mostly likes to do the talking but gives the other a chance if they feel like talking. Margaret Asher coming over to the motel with the new flowers, since it means she has an ear she can gab off to.

Dislikes: When people are rude, controlling or abrasive to her or her 'family' (the staff), which is one of her biggest dislikes. Swindlers, liars and counterfeiters as well, since they always attempt to stick the bill on someone else when their time in the motel is up. When the motel or the staff is threatened in anyway, period. She also hates it when someone tries to make sexual advances on her simply because of her looks or they feel like she 'needs to get laid more'.

Michelle also does not being behind the bills and she has no money to pay for it. One of the biggest dislikes she doesn't like, one that rivals the controlling and abrasive people dislike, is when Luca is skulking around her motel or he tags along with Margaret when she makes a drop. Random sex in one of her motel rooms with one of her young employees does not tickle her funny bone in any fashion.

Attitude: She's a fair but firm woman that sticks to her ideals and decisions when she feels like they are justified, but she is willing to listen to others when she feels like the person is being logical and not emotion over what she had said or judged on. She is loyal to those who she feels like deserves it and had earned it. Michelle is a talkative woman but, surprisingly, is a good listener as well and is happy to give out advice after she's thought long and hard on it.

Michelle is a strong, tough and independent young woman who would rather die by her hand than let someone take that control from her. Even if she has to do it ala Saw fashion, so be it. She has a good head tightly screwed on her neck, with a clear idea of what right and wrong is though she isn't afraid to turn a blind eye to it, especially if she feels like its for the best. Ends justifies the means is a favorite phrase of this girl. She is snarky and snappish from time to time, but she has good intentions and just wants the best for whoever she feels like needs/deserves/earns it from her.

Habit/Twitch: Smacks gun loudly when impatient or worried.

Quote: “Day by day, that’s all I care about.”

Weapons:

Guns:

Springfield Armory EMP 9mm (Has two magazines in her office, 8 rounds each. Both the gun and the magazines are inside her computer desk, locked in a drawer with a key she only has.)

Hand held:

None

Chemicals:

None

History: Michelle was born and raised in Burden City itself, specifically in Burden's Beginnings with her two, rather old parents in the year 1974. Born as an only child to two devoted and worried parents, she was educated and home schooled personally by them through her entire life till babyhood to her teenage years. They did this because they felt like it would be too dangerous for her to go to school in Burden City with the high crime rates. She left the nest when she was only 19-years-old in the year 1993 when she got a scholarship for college.

She was studying there for only three years, hoping to earn a degree in business, when she got a call from her mother. Her father suddenly died of a heart attack and her mother needed help running the motel. Reluctantly, she agreed and went back in the year 1996. Surprisingly, even for her, Michelle became attached to the place that was both her home and school. The staff welcomed her and she welcomed them as well, seeing that many of them were part of her childhood. Though she thought it would be horrible, Michelle ended up feeling more happy and content her than when she was away from home. She ran the motel successfully with her mother until 2004 when her mother died of old age. She now runs it by herself, needing no help.

In the year 2006, she befriended Margaret Asher and they became close friends. She supported the other woman through her traumatizing year after her ordeal, often going by the flower shop to check on her just in case. When she learned of Luca Ludwig; a known con man, and his courtship, she immediately opposed the relationship and tried to convince Margaret that Luca was too dangerous to be with someone like her. It ended miserably, her attempts at least, when the two ended up together. Reluctantly, she stopped her protests and just loomed over Luca like a pesky bug if he ever comes by her motel. She is still in Burden City, still in good terms with Margaret, running the motel with no aid whatsoever and thinking that life here, even with all the crimes and horrors, can be a good place to live if you work hard enough.

[Yes - No - Attempt]
Kidnapping: Attempt
Assault: Yes
Arson: No
Blackmail: Yes
Forced Criminal Activity: Yes
Rape: Attempt
Murder: Attempt

Note: Apparently, the model of this is 'Pirta Kähärä'. That's what is said here, really. And, well, this was supposed to be a little profile for an NPC character. But then it became a monster. A profile monster. D:

Secretwriter

Act I. The Profile
Birth Name: Ingrid Schmidt
Name: Ingrid Schmidt
Alias: N/A - she goes by her name
Orientation: Heterosexual, is attracted to women but doesn't go there.
Profession: Former bounty hunter, working for the boys in Blue.
Role: Good guy Investigator
Alignment: Detective/Neutral - more neutral and heading vigilante.

Act II. The Diagnostics
Height: Five feet and six inches tall
Weight: One hundred and forty pounds.
Hair: It is currently black, her hair falls at lower middle of her back. She changes hair color a lot.
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Pale and creamy, what isn't covered with tattoos
Birth Mark: None that she remembers.
Tattoos: She has many, too many to describe accurately.
Distinguishable Mark/Scar: None that still show, she tends to stand out without them because of her love of ink.

Act III. The Dossier
Likes: Rough and passionate sex, if the mood is right; being picky about her sexual partners, she won't sleep with just anyone; anal sometimes, if she's worked up enough; she's a dominant woman but loves it when a strong man can top her. BDSM: She's not really all that into the whole collars and chains thing, but loves a personal touch.  For the right person, she might be swayed.  Prefers being held down to being tied up.
Dislikes: Misogynistic assholes, men who think they're better; being pushed, she will push back; being used, she will get even.
Attitude:  Fair and easy going, very quiet, she's a thinker and does so before acting most of the time though she can be spontaneous if she's put in a tight spot.  She doesn't like to run in balls first and then deal with the consequences.  She's majorly a loner, tends not to develop attachments to people because she's always on the move and because she simply doesn't trust them.
Habit/Twitch: She always watches her back, can't stand people behind her at all.  She sits with her back to the wall in restaurants and stands facing people in crowds.
Quote: [This will come later.]
Weapons: 9mm, riot stick, bullet proof vest, and her hands and feet.  She is trained in Tae Kwon Do, though she has not gotten her black belt just yet.
History: Ingrid grew up in a violent household, a chubby child whose parents meant the 'right thing'.  In her teen years she got hooked on drugs and lost weight, but still was the trampled person that she had been before.  When she hit rock bottom, living at friends houses and borrowing couches for the night, she had exhausted all of her resources and knew that she could either turn to the streets and try to survive or do something to make her life better.  She was eighteen, a high school dropout, and penniless.

Deciding that the military was the way to go, she worked on getting her GED and enlisted, though once she was put on active duty and was overseas, she couldn't do what they told her to and she refused to go against her own morals and fight children who didn't know any better.  She was dishonorably discharged and turned to bounty hunting.  She worked as a bounty hunter for almost eight years before growing tired of being hired for personal vendettas.  She wants to make a difference, not be used as a means for petty revenge.  She has a strong moral code and will not break it unless it's her life or another's. 

She has been out of the police academy for approximately eighteen months.

[More to come as I'm new to Burden City and need to see how this instance of this character adapts.]

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦