What are you Listening to Right Now? (Part 2)

Started by diamonedsky, September 28, 2012, 10:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solaris Hunter

Well I'm sort of listening to shows in the background >//<

When Body Switching Movies Collide - Sci-Fi Parody by Cracked.com

Mercedes

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Lirliel

Within Temptation - Paradise

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooo my favorite band is BACK :D
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Wajin

I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Faustus

Seems to bounce back and forth between "Summertime Sadness" - Lana del Rey, or "Flesh" - Simon Curtis.

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Obsidian Isolabella

Remy

Obsidian Isolabella

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Sex Bobomb

despickable

Warning this song brings grown men to tears  Such beauty I love this man and can't wait to see him live again soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8-YMpYbRqY

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Spell

Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Snickerz

my cat.... she seems to think she's in heat (guess I forgot to teach her what being fixed means)

Nexus1199

Kazuume

"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Remy

My daughter is listening to James Arthur and it's so loud I've no choice but to also.

Benen

Risky Kisses

Aislinn

"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Elisyyr LeTharne

~I like the sound of the broken pieces, I like the lights inside what she says, we got machines but the kids got Jesus, we like to move but we both don't need this! We like to dance but the dead go faster! Turn up the SLAM now barcode blaster, we want the cash all the junk you're after! Rise up control for the next tape measure! Teenage girls with ESP! Girls with guns on LSD!~

Elisyyr LeTharne

Scratch that, hehehe, Whistle while I work it. Performed by Chester See, featuring Toby "Tobuscus" Turner. Yes i'm doing the dance, no I don't care.
~I like the sound of the broken pieces, I like the lights inside what she says, we got machines but the kids got Jesus, we like to move but we both don't need this! We like to dance but the dead go faster! Turn up the SLAM now barcode blaster, we want the cash all the junk you're after! Rise up control for the next tape measure! Teenage girls with ESP! Girls with guns on LSD!~

Elisyyr LeTharne

Robot Bar Fight, performed by Your Favorite Martian.