The Most Retro of Heretic's Hilarious Photo-Book! Check it daily!

Started by Retro Heretic, July 21, 2012, 08:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retro Heretic

Hello all! I just wanted to this because I thought it might be a wee bit of fun and give you a little laugh before you start writing your posts (or after) I have a treasure trove of hilarious photos, de-motivationals, super trolls, fail books, and fail blogs sitting around on my computer and I thought I would share them with you fuckers! Anyway, I will be posting five new pictures every single day, take a look, enjoy, laugh.

Today's category is, Animal Fail / Win

I'll start you guys out with a bonus five just to kick it off right :P

I wish I could dance!

This makes an arrow in the knee look like a kick in the shin

Stealh mode activated

Itttttttttttt's Kitler!

Should have shown up earlier if you wanted a Charizard!

Look at it! It's fucking cute!

Doom tickles

I want this dog.

When it evolves...it is battle pigeons only weakness

I must go, my planet needs me!

Thanks for looking! See you guys tomorrow!
When judgment day comes you nonbelievers will be punished. Have you been touched by His Noodley appendage? O Heretic ignorant fool, repent now before the rapture or spend eternity in red hot spaghetti sauce."Thou shalt not forget the parmesan"(Parmesan 21:6) "Once true believers partake through their mouths of the pasta of life, the pasta should be recycled through the other end to offer to the nonbelievers"(Ramen 23:8)
Remember, His son, the Great Tortellini, boiled for your sins. RAmen

If you have any RP that you would like to do with me, please feel free to send me a message with any kind of offer. I would love to hear from anyone who has read any of my writing. Let's do something together, yah?

Retro Heretic

Well I hope this thing actually catches on and you people like what ya see. >.> maybe not, maybe it was a dumb idea? Who cares, I'll keep going with it anyway.

Oh well, it's four AM and I haven't slept yet....but I'm in Baltimore waiting on my plane to get here (two hours from now) and have nothing better to do than write up a crap ton of posts and give you guys some pictures. So....since I'm travelling, how about some travel / vehicle pics then?

I'm Lovin' It

Hes Kinda Travelling...Congratulations buddy, you won the brown medal

Trippy indeed

So...I was riding my motorcycle in the rain the other day (get off me, it called for clear skies and it started while at work) and this kinda happened to me, 5 times.

Particularly appropriate to me this morning

When judgment day comes you nonbelievers will be punished. Have you been touched by His Noodley appendage? O Heretic ignorant fool, repent now before the rapture or spend eternity in red hot spaghetti sauce."Thou shalt not forget the parmesan"(Parmesan 21:6) "Once true believers partake through their mouths of the pasta of life, the pasta should be recycled through the other end to offer to the nonbelievers"(Ramen 23:8)

If you have any RP that you would like to do with me, please feel free to send me a message with any kind of offer. I would love to hear from anyone who has read any of my writing. Let's do something together, yah?

Norwegian One

Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.

Retro Heretic

Thanks! I certainly will. Just hit the ground in Dallas....blah. stupid flying. Anyway...I may crank out a bonus five pics tonight.

I've still got about 800 left lol.

Retro Heretic

Bonus picture category : Pokememes!

Don't get butthurt, it's a joke. Not trying to offend you folks

I swear I'm really not

Gotta...catch...em....all....WANT

I'll take this one too, someone get me some CHCl3, a rag, and a van painted like a pokeball

Caption not needed

Retro Heretic

I think I missed yesterday, sorry folks! Anyway....this is random day!

Indeed

The most stealthy

Seems legit

Let em slip!

A bonus, you're welcome