Pokemon Gone (World W Human to Pokemon Transformation) (Need males)

Started by Nazora, July 23, 2016, 12:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nazora

Pokemon Gone

Info: I’m looking for about six or so characters to start this sexy pokemon, plot-heavy, transformation game. More will be recruited as needed.  The game will most likely be in NC Exotic, possibly extreme. It will start simply with one in-game thread, one character thread, and one out of character discusion/ notification thread.

From now on submit character sheets to my PM box. If players who have already submitted characters could resubmit character models to me in my post message box that would be appreciated.

Story: It is the far future. Pokemon are real and roam the earth, in fact, they are the dominant life form. Most of the human settlements of hundreds of years ago are overgrown by forest and filled with wildlife. The human population of Earth have grown  100 million with about 40 million being pure with no trace of pokemon DNA or features. Sixty million people are Poke-humans with a degree of pokemon transformation minor enough to be considered human. Most of what remains is sparsely settled along the coasts of North America, Europe, China, and Japan with isolated settlements elsewhere. With the remaining humans thought to be immune to the original syndrome that caused the Great Shift, Pokemon training is now a real life sport with trainers, gyms, teams, and elite leagues. Nearly everyone has pokemon and they are used for every possible purpose.

Though a new threat lurks. Legendaries have been sighted. The poke-humans are becoming full pokemon at an alarming rate. Bloodlines once thought immune to poke-flu are developing pokemon traits.  Will the various settlements of the world resort to banning pokemon and quarantine poke- humans? Will humanity survive?

Narrow Setting: The story takes place on the island of Hokkaido, presently known as the Sinnoh region.  The center of the action is the wilderness and towns surrounding Veilstone city. The city is the first in the region to outright ban contact with pokehumans and pokemon as Pokeflu experiences a resurgence in pure humans. The first threads will be loosely based on Veilstone city, surrounding towns and locations.

Deep Background
The game Pokemon Go had swept the world. People of every age were playing an interactive game, walking the world in search of electronic pokemon and participating in gym battles. The next step in the game was real poke-balls that could be tossed to capture holographic devices produced by phones. It was a technology that worked best at night. The game was so popular they began releasing more pokemon, generation after generation.  As the craze spread, Nintendo corporation branched the franchise into a separate corporation known as Poke Corp. Though the fuss died down and soon Poke Corp was in debt as people donated less real money to the game.

For years the game was forgotten and life went on, until a team of scientists and pokemon enthusiasts led by Edward Farrington and Taira Hashimoto figured out how to genetically engineer animals to look and behave just like pokemon. Another team of scientists developed an electronic compression device that could convert certain biological information into data. The device was, of course, designed to resemble a poke ball.

People could capture real pokemon! Large amusements parks were built around the world for people to catch and train pokemon. The mon were not allowed to leave the completely enclosed parks of course. The world’s wealthiest Pokemon enthusiasts flocked to the parks. Parks were carefully monitored for the correct mix of pokemon. Huge sums of money were paid to catch and own pokemon that could never be taken out of the parks, so only the wealthiest could afford to catch and battle the real thing Though the prospect produced such a craze that ordinary people would pay hundreds of dollars just to see or touch a pokemon.

When the first reports of a strange new syndrome known as Pokeflu causing animal like deformities on people, as well as an increase in disappearances began to be broadcast on the news, people didn’t panic. Life went on as normal. It took a strange series of events for the panic to set in. Wild pokemon began to be cited everywhere, soon in greater numbers. The population of an entire city in China vanished at the same time that a massive flock of pidgeys and sparrows was sighted. London was overrun with ratatas while its population plummeted. People with pokemon features began to show up in hospitals around the world, and quickly became known as Poke freaks. The common pokemon were far more numerous, but just about every pokemon that wasn’t a legendary was possible to sighted.

The poke freaks were tested and examined. Humans were becoming pokemon! Sometimes the transformation was quick, sometimes it progressed to a certain level and stopped. Sometimes the victims became feral in body but retained a human mind, especially those that became rarer types. But in most cases, the victims quickly lost all human memories and identity as they became completely pokemon. A marvel of genetic engineering, the virus was found to be highly contagious through air, water, fluid exposure, and bites.

The world government declared war on the virus. Teams were created to capture, contain, or destroy wild pokemon. At first they simply killed the creatures. But since killing pokemon spread the virus rabidly, it was found that capture teams prevented entire platoons from becoming pokemon, or a squad of navy seals becoming poke seals. With the pokemon fighting back, led by advanced types that were once human, the government recruited poke freaks for the capture teams. Some poke freaks forsook their humanity and devoted themselves to spreading the virus, they became known as the faction of light. As the war pushed on, a sort of stalemate developed as the virus found resistance in the remaining human population. By then, over five billion people had become pokemon and only about ten million pure humans remained.

QuoteCharacter Sheet:

Name: (Insert Name Here, most likely Japanese as the setting is Japan though leeway is given considering the state of humanity.)

Type: (Pure human, Cognizant pokemon, Poke-human, Poke-flu human.)

Appearance: (Short Para)

Personality: (Short Para)

Background: (Short Para)

Affiliation: (See Types of Affiliations)

Profession: What your character does to get by.

Best Pokemon Owned: (Absolutely no legendaries or extremely rare types. Anyone may own pokemon, Either as a pet, worker, or battler. They can roam free or be ball kept.)

Strength of best pokemon owned: ((Rate each pokemons training and power level on a scale of one to ten, can use decimals. Be reasonable. The game is more about transformation and survival than about battling anyway.))

Character Sexual Preferences:

Player Sexual Preferences:

Player Off's:

Preferred Pokeflu version:  (What pokemon do you prefer character to turn into if infected with poke flu.)

Art: (Anime and drawing only.)

Types of Characters:

Pure Human: Your character is of a pure bloodline and has the least chance of acquiring poke-flu. Recently, some pure-bloods who have thought themselves immune have undergone the experiencing of slowly transforming into a pokemon.  (No special powers)

Poke-Mimi: A type of Poke human. Considered to be lightly transformed. Are a little more susceptible to Poke-flu than pure bloods. Often only have tail, ears, or some markings. Once accepted as pure human citizens, with the new emergence of poke flu discovery of light transformation can get one banned from a city, captured, or quarantined. (No special powers)

Poke-Anthro: A more advanced mix of human and poke traits. They can not easily disguise themselves to fit into pure human society and are often ostracized to their own settlements.

Sentient Pokemon: Can think as well or better than humans, sometimes they retain their human memories. Sometimes they still seek to help the human society they were once part of. Other times they willingly spread the poke flu.

Types of Affiliations:

City Government: Can be military or scientist. Must be pure human or Poke-mimi in order to hold a position here.  Rarely own pokemon, and only keep a few.

Team Supernova: Is stirring anti-poke human sentiment among the city of Veilstone. Is deeply tied in with the government. Players can be trainers, scientists, or officers. Is doing some bad things plot wise.

Trainer League: Train, breed, and fight pokemon. High exposure to pokemon has led Veilstone city to forbid trainers entrance. (Trainers can be human, mimi, or anthro.)

Anthro-League: Some Poke-anthro’s and sentient ferals belong to this. They are fighting for the right to be allowed inhuman cities, to mate with humans, and to be accepted as regular citizens. Generally peaceful.

Anthro-Justice: Some Poke-Anthro’s and sentient ferals belong to this organization. Same goals as Anthro-League but more violent. Encourages infecting to pure bloods with poke-flu. Is often in conflict with the anthro-league. The more extreme elements want to see humans eliminated.

Unaffiliated: Humans who are not government or pokemon trainers. They are merchants, ranchers, workers, etc. Most unaffiliated involved with trainers or government are merchants and profesionals. Unaffiliated anthros are actually of the same profesions sometimes, but among others of their kind.

Rules & Procedure for game conduct

1. Be excellent to your fellow players.

2. No player characters under 18.

3. No scat or gross play.

4. If you come into this game, be open to a range of possibilities. Make it clear what you don’t want to play.

5. Art and Anime pictures only. A picture of a character without pokemon features is fine if the character is a poke-mimi.

6. If your character makes contact with a wild pokemon there is a chance that your character could contract poke-flu, or have their version of poke-flu advanced. A dice roll will determine infection for all characters, and advancement of infection for all poke-flu characters. Sexual acts with a pokemon would drastically increase chances of contracting poke flu.

7. If your character is not pure human in appearance expect to be shunned in populated areas comprised of pure humans.

8. No nurse joy or officer betty characters. They don’t exist in this universe.

9. Your character can not hold a key position in or be a leader in any of the factions, but can hold a high profession within one.

10. All trainer characters should be mid or lower level, no superstars, elites, or gym owners as starting characters.

11. None of the cannon characters from the pokemon series please. Pictures are okay, but no characters that are carbon copies of pokemon series characters either major or minor. Example: Can use a picture of Prof Oak, but don’t make that character the actual Professor Oak.

12. The Poke-flu can cause gender changes and confusion, but there is limited space for Futa-characters at the start, so please craft convincingly.

13. No player characters can play as a legendary pokemon.

14. Avoid ultra-rare pokemon for the Sinnoh region, if a pokemon type is overly-popular the gm can limit it to the player  considered best suited for it.

15. Please respect the gm’s decisions in keeping game balance. They are final.

16. If you quit the game, please let the gm know if your character can be used as an npc.

17. Posts will require headers giving character location, and other characters present.

18. No one sentence posts, there should be at least enough material for a paragraph and we are all capable of writing one.

Quote from: Update

Game Status: Not enough Players

Potential Players:

Yugishogun: Sakurako Miyazaki, Government Employee (Secretary), Pure human, (Bonus to Pickachu Exposure)

ShadowFox: Raija Furikou, Government Employee (Police), Jolteon Poke-Mimi, (Transformation in long remission but that can change.)

Jarick: Kosho Burakkupeppa, Team Supernova, Scientist, Pure-human, (Bonus to Braxeon Exposure)

Sain: Konshiki Koji, Unaligned, Nurse-practitioner, Pure-human, (Highly Resistant or Random Chance)

Updates

I have seen enough interest to make some NPC's for this game, but we are still at the lower limit for the players needed to make this game interesting. At this pace all the players will have to be in a setting that forces them together, though considering I have only humans that is not too much of a problem and may actually be quite interesting.

Interest has been low. If you want the game to start bring a friend. I need enough characters that if someone drops out it won't kill the game for everyone else. We have more females than males so I'm going to try and recruit some male characters.

I probably should be a good girl and find some images for scenery.

All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

Shadowfox

This sounds very interesting. I will have to think on a character to submit later.

Inari

I'm gonna bookmark this one. :)

Might call dibs on human Vaporeon~

Yukina

Name: Sakurako Miyazaki
Type: Pure human
Appearance: Sakurako is a woman of average height, standing at five feet four inches. Despite that, she is rather curvy with her smooth hips and d-cup breasts. The ruby-eyed brunette also possesses a long length of soft hair, commonly found in some sort of hair tie in order to keep it manageable and out of the way. She has a rather bland sense of fashion however, commonly sticking to plaid dresses so similar it's hard to tell if she actually wore a different piece of clothing.
Personality/Background: Sakurako is your common wallflower type, including a cute little stuttering tic. While redirecting guests to the right rooms or the right phone line, it's not too much of an impediment, but for social conversation, it's simply just a lost cause for most people not willing to give her some slack. The meek bookworm is excellent with the other parts of her job as the town hall secretary though. Luckily for most, she's probably the least racist government employee you'll ever encounter, feeling true pity for the citizens evicted from their homes and shunned due to their mutations and commonly being rather friendly to the pokemon she does stumble across. This friendliness however is what got her transfered away from her job in Veilstone City and to one of the lesser towns.
Affiliation: City Government
Best Pokemon Owned: Patricia, the Pikachu (Only Pokemon, commonly perches atop her shoulder)
Strength of best pokemon owned: 2.5
Preferred Pokeflu version:  Pikachu
Art:

Shadowfox

Name: Raijia Furikou
Type pure human ( almost) she has a few signs like a constant charge of static and her hair always staying a hit spiky
Appearance: Raijia is a tall woman standing around 5ft 10 inches. She has a lithe athletic build with very little fat on her body. Her hair is very long, and constantly seems stand spirit with mild static electricity. Her hair is the same color as a jolteons fur and her blue eyes seem to almost shine with energy as she constantly runs around.
Personality: Raijia is very hyper and never seems to run low on energy wether helping the public, filling reports or chasing criminals. She is very fast on her feet and her reflexes are almost inhuman. She has a tendency to talk fast as well sometimes running her sentences together when she gets really into a subject. She is one of the youngest members on the force having earned her way there through merit and skill and all the other officers tend to view her like a younger sister. Her thin stature makes criminals underestimate her until they are swept to the ground and catching the business end of her favorite taser.
Affiliation: city government
Pokemon owned: none she prefers to fight her own battles.
http://orig02.deviantart.net/2650/f/2011/351/7/e/vocaloid_lily_by_nobu_hazel-d4jbw8o.jpg

Preferred poke flu ver jolteon

Sheng

This is my signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.
Sheng's o/o

Yukina

Just a question: Are the gender changes mandatory or just an option?

Nazora

Gender change is only an option for those interested. The poke flu can change genders, but it doesn't have to. Gender changes won't be enforced in any way and will have to be something discussed before they happen because not is not the focus of the game, just a side feature.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Yukina

Thank you for clarifying. Looking forward to this game. :)

Wolfy

I want to join so bad, but I have a concept that may or may not be allowed...essentially a poke-human of Missingno. or Porygon. <3

I'm guessing this wouldn't be allowed. T-T

Nazora

From now on submit character sheets to my PM box. If players who have already submitted characters could resubmit character models to me in my post message box that would be appreciated.

Game Status: Not enough Players

Potential Players:

Yugishogun: Sakurako Miyazaki, Government Employee (Secretary), Pure human, (Bonus to Pickachu Exposure)

ShadowFox: Raija Furikou, Government Employee (Police), Jolteon Poke-Mimi, (Transformation in long remission but that can change.)

Updates

1. Rule 18

2. Included professions, sexual preferences, and player sexual preferences in character sheets. Sexual preferences can include orientation, characters can be gay, bisexual, lesbian, transgender, or straight.

Wolfy: Porygon is fine.

Even if Missingno could be a pokemon, I'd consider it something close to a legendary. Quasi-legendary.

I need some scene pictures for the front post, may update later to make it look more perty.
All about what I like!

indarkestknight

Hmm... I do have a couple ideas...

Would anyone be interested in a sentient Rotom (notably, one with a penchant for possessing sex toys)?

Alternately/additionally, would a character who otherwise appears normal but can extend their tongue like Toad from the X-men (Lickitung, Lickilicky, or maybe Greninja or some other frog type...) count as a Poke-Mimi or a Poke-Anthro?

Sain

I could probably join in :-)

I'd like to start with a human who is not infected (or is unaware of it), but does get the pokeflu and end up somewhere in the poke-anthro region. The chara would start as a member of team supernova and be super anti poke-mimi/poke-anthro.

I have a few potential pics for transformations, which will determine what kinda original human chara I'll go with. Just gonna send them to you Nazora.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Nazora

I have to note this before I go.

I'm thinking about working the transformations this way:  Once approved your character will remain the same unless game master, currently only myself, notifies you that you have a chance to contract poke-flu. The pokemon your character changes into would be based off a list of preferred pokemon or on one preferred pokemon if your player strongly prefers it and approved. Further changes can be inflicted at any time, or suggested by characters in OOC thread. As for the poke flu, a game master might post as if the poke-flu were a character, describing the transformation it causes in another character at a given time. The transformations can be at the game master's discretion if the player likes, or asked for by the player and approved.

My plan is to keep the pace of the various transformations nice and slow, give the game time to focus on plot, give the human characters time to demonstrate how they behave as humans, and give transforming characters time to react to each small transformation before the next one occurs.

Sentient pokemon are okay for characters, rotoms are still available.

All about what I like!

MingMing

I'm interested and will throw my hat in the ring, just need to wait til tonight to type in-depth.
“I have not seen one who loves virtue as he loves sex”- Confucius

(If I don't know you, haven't communicated with you in PM's or through the Elliquiy Forums, don't just IM me out of the blue.  I will just close the window & ignore you.  Take the trouble to actually send me a greeting & talk with me in Elliquiy first!)

Nazora

I have seen enough interest to make some NPC's for this game, but we are still at the lower limit for the players needed to make this game interesting. At this pace all the players will have to be in a setting that forces them together, though considering I have only humans that is not too much of a problem and may actually be quite interesting.

Interest has been low. If you want the game to start bring a friend. I need enough characters that if someone drops out it won't kill the game for everyone else. We have more females than males so I'm going to try and recruit some male characters.

I probably should be a good girl and find some images for scenery.
All about what I like!

Avalon29

I'll go ahead and post interest but I won't be able to do any work on a character until Sunday or maybe late Saturday.

Nazora

I don't anticipate putting a thread up until I have eight or more players who are ready. Though I expect I'll be recruiting for a while unless there is a sudden rush of profiles. This is going to be a build from the ground up experience. Hopefully start small and branch out.
All about what I like!

Avalon29

Idlewyld

I've got an idea for a Butterfree poke-mimi if you're interested, though she'd probably be a female.

Nazora

The character profiles so far have been wonderful and I'd love to see them in action, though I'm going to hold out for some more male characters before I start planning a launch. I'll still take profiles for female characters. If the gender imbalance remains I'll have to adjust for it in setting construction somehow.
All about what I like!

Avalon29

Got home today from vacation and finally got a chance to think over my character a bit more. And I was wondering if you would be okay with an absol-mimi or a human that leans that way? I'm just asking since he could possibly be considered a quasi legendary and I didn't just want to assume it would be okay.

Nazora

It's a rare pokemon, and a very good one, but since it can be caught in multiples it's a viable option. If you want to make an Absol-mimi or a human that owns an Absol that would be fine.

---------------

Seeing as we have primarily human characters for start, I'm constructing a plot device based on that make-up of characters. I'll discuss this with the group once I start to get things underway.
All about what I like!

Wolfy

Still need males? ;3

I could certainly make a male Flygon Mimi or Pokemorph...<3 Or something else.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I could also be a male Skitty......<3 ;3 xD

Avalon29

Is it okay for a human to be a part of the anthro-league? I was thinking of using my character as a type of emissary working for the league who can enter the cities and talk to government or business leaders and other community leaders  when the anthros and mimi's of the league aren't allowed inside the cities.