Serephino

Chocolate Mug Cake

4tbsp flour
4tbsp sugar
1tbsp cocoa
3tbsp milk
3tbsp oil
1/4tsp vanilla

Mix all ingredients in a large coffee mug.  Microwave for about 1 min 30 secs. 

*Note; For Mudslide cake substitute 1tbsp of milk with 1tbsp Kahlua Mudslide.

Autumn52

Tonight's dinner was a huge success. I made braised pork ribs with mushroom and onion gravy, mashed potatoes and steamed zucchini with onions.

It was really good. The pork was so tender it was just fall apart tender. The gravy was so good it would have been good with a flip flop. LOL

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

despickable

Quote from: Serephino on March 17, 2015, 04:33:25 PM
Chocolate Mug Cake

4tbsp flour
4tbsp sugar
1tbsp cocoa
3tbsp milk
3tbsp oil
1/4tsp vanilla

Mix all ingredients in a large coffee mug.  Microwave for about 1 min 30 secs. 

*Note; For Mudslide cake substitute 1tbsp of milk with 1tbsp Kahlua Mudslide.

I'm definitely trying that as soon as I can  That looks real easy thanks Seph and to all those with ideas. And Xandi for keeping this thread going  along with the regular contributors

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Autumn52

Newest Experiment:

Tilapia in Papillote

This makes two Large pouches or 4 smaller ones.

4 - 4 oz.Tilapia fillets (2 for each pouch)
1 Yellow or Zucchini Squash (cut into disc.)
1 onion (cut in half and then sliced into thin half-moons)
2 Large Carrots (peeled and cut into sticks)(slightly blanched)
1 Bell Pepper (your choice of color) (Cut into strips)
2 Large Fresh Lemons (cut into rounds)
2 Tbs. Butter (one for each pouch)(room temp.)
1 Tbs. Tony’s Creole Seasoning
Lemon Pepper to taste

Tear 2 pieces of foil about 20 inches each. Fold foil in half and cut the open ended edge of the foil to make them a little rounded.
Open the foil up and spray the foil insides with olive oil pam. (all foil that will be inside the packet needs to be sprayed with pam)

Mix the room temperature butter and the creole seasoning and set aside.

Put the squash, bell pepper, onion (save a few onions for the top of the fish), carrots all on the bottom half of each foil piece. Sprinkle the lemon pepper on the veggies. Make a neat pile, a little bed for the fish. Then put the butter on the fish pieces, about ½ tbs. on each piece of fish, lay the fish on top of the veggies. Then just take a few onions and three lemon slices and put them on top of the fish. Next start at one side of the packet and fold the foil over and over to create a sealed edge. Do both packets and then put in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake.

Bake for 20 minutes in a preheated 350* oven. While the fish is baking I cook my rice pilaf. It takes 20-25 minutes to cook. Both are done about the same time.  Be careful when you open each packet because the steam can burn you.

Weight Watcher points:
Tilapia: 9 for both filets. 4.5 For one filet.
Rice Pilaf points: ½ Cup 3 points
Total for this huge meal is 12 points.

I will add the finished product after I cook it later.

Having fun with new recipe, I made all by myself.

Thank you for visiting. Feel free to add your recipes.

Hugs

Edit: Done

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Autumn52

Okay so here is something new I have just tried and OMG it is delicious.

If you are a coffee drinker you will love this. Just try it once and you will see. I love Ree Drummund and she is who I
got the recipe from.

CRAZY COFFEE

12 oz. fresh coffee, Must Be Very Hot
1 Tbs. Coconut Oil
1 Tbs. Butter

I know it sounds disgusting but just try it .

I like my coffee a little sweet so I added a packet of artificial sweetner.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this new coffee. It is called Crazy Coffee because of its crazy ingredients.

It is a real pick me up.

Weight Watcher points is 6pts. It is a nice treat.

Autumn52

4 ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies Sugar Free

1 Cup Peanut Butter, chunky or smooth, *I like chunky*
1 Cup Splenda
1 Egg
1 tsp. Vanilla

Mix everything together in mixing bowl and make 18 balls. Lay them on a greased cookie sheet. Press down with fork in a criss-cross pattern on each cookie ball. When all are flattened bake on 350* for 12 minutes. Let cool on cooling rack and eat. YUMMY.

They are great and they are only 3 points each on Weight Watchers.

Sabby

Quote from: Xandi on March 20, 2015, 09:29:15 AM
Okay so here is something new I have just tried and OMG it is delicious.

If you are a coffee drinker you will love this. Just try it once and you will see. I love Ree Drummund and she is who I
got the recipe from.

CRAZY COFFEE

12 oz. fresh coffee, Must Be Very Hot
1 Tbs. Coconut Oil
1 Tbs. Butter

I know it sounds disgusting but just try it .

I like my coffee a little sweet so I added a packet of artificial sweetner.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this new coffee. It is called Crazy Coffee because of its crazy ingredients.

It is a real pick me up.

Weight Watcher points is 6pts. It is a nice treat.

Yeah, buttered coffee is doing the rounds here in Australia. I've tried it. Nothing fancy, just brew a pot of coffee, spoon in some real unsalted butter and blend it in a blender. It froths up really nice and doesn't need milk now. It's nothing game changing, in my opinion, or enough to justify blending every coffee I make, but it was creamy and yum.

Now, if I had access to my salted caramel and peanut butter syrups again...

Autumn52

Quote from: Sabby on March 23, 2015, 04:01:53 AM
Yeah, buttered coffee is doing the rounds here in Australia. I've tried it. Nothing fancy, just brew a pot of coffee, spoon in some real unsalted butter and blend it in a blender. It froths up really nice and doesn't need milk now. It's nothing game changing, in my opinion, or enough to justify blending every coffee I make, but it was creamy and yum.

Now, if I had access to my salted caramel and peanut butter syrups again...

I couldn't taste the butter. What I liked about it was the coconut oil. It gave it a hint of coconut flavor. But yeah I wont be whipping out the blender everyday for this either. Just thought it was unique and tasted good. A lot cheaper than a coffee house coffee and really tasted about the same.

We have those coffee syrups here but I haven't found one that froths up the way I like. Guess that is what the milk is for. LOL

SteroLeham

I saw this and had to share one of my favorite recipes with you.

Mt Dew Apple Dumplings

Servings 16 Yields 16 Dumplings

Ingredients.
2 (8 count) cans crescent rolls
3 -4 tart apples
1 1⁄2 cups sugar
1⁄2 cup butter
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 (12 ounce) can Mountain Dew soda
Directions

Spray a 13x9 baking dish or pan.
Peel and slice apples into 16 pieces.
Roll each apple slice in 1 section of crescent roll.
Place rolled slices in pan in two rows, put extras along side.
Melt butter, add sugar and cinnamon and pour over apples.
Pour can of Mountain Dew over all.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.

Sabby

Quote from: Xandi on March 23, 2015, 04:38:35 AM
I couldn't taste the butter. What I liked about it was the coconut oil. It gave it a hint of coconut flavor. But yeah I wont be whipping out the blender everyday for this either. Just thought it was unique and tasted good. A lot cheaper than a coffee house coffee and really tasted about the same.

We have those coffee syrups here but I haven't found one that froths up the way I like. Guess that is what the milk is for. LOL

Ya ever left a pot of buttered coffee on the hotplate for 8 hours and drank it?

It's like throwing two very sick Tasmanian Devils into your stomach and then holding a battle to the death between them. I dunno who ended up winning, but I know it wasn't me.

Autumn52

Quote from: Sabby on March 23, 2015, 05:59:06 AM
Ya ever left a pot of buttered coffee on the hotplate for 8 hours and drank it?

It's like throwing two very sick Tasmanian Devils into your stomach and then holding a battle to the death between them. I dunno who ended up winning, but I know it wasn't me.

Yeah that sounds pretty bad. I do know that was the one thing Ree Drummond said, "Drink it immediately." So I would not ever try to do that. I have a sensitive tummy anyway so I was actually surprised that it didn't make me ill to start with.

Hugs
Quote from: SteroLeham on March 23, 2015, 04:39:28 AM
I saw this and had to share one of my favorite recipes with you.

Mt Dew Apple Dumplings

Servings 16 Yields 16 Dumplings

Ingredients.
2 (8 count) cans crescent rolls
3 -4 tart apples
1 1⁄2 cups sugar
1⁄2 cup butter
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 (12 ounce) can Mountain Dew soda
Directions

Spray a 13x9 baking dish or pan.
Peel and slice apples into 16 pieces.
Roll each apple slice in 1 section of crescent roll.
Place rolled slices in pan in two rows, put extras along side.
Melt butter, add sugar and cinnamon and pour over apples.
Pour can of Mountain Dew over all.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.

Sounds yummy. I wonder if this can be made diet? using diet mountain dew and such? What do you think?

SteroLeham

Quote from: Xandi on March 23, 2015, 06:57:25 AM

Sounds yummy. I wonder if this can be made diet? using diet mountain dew and such? What do you think?

I tried it with Diet Mt. Dew and Splenda instead of sugar, still tastes pretty good if I do say so

Autumn52

Quote from: SteroLeham on March 23, 2015, 03:39:31 PM
I tried it with Diet Mt. Dew and Splenda instead of sugar, still tastes pretty good if I do say so

Yay that is wonderful. I will add this to my list of things to try. I'll let you know how it comes out. Thank you very much for the recipe.

Hugs

Joel

omfg.  this is now my favoritest thread.

Autumn52

Hey Joel. Nice of you to stop by. Feel free to leave recipes or take recipes. Tell us about experiments with food, we love anything to do with food.

HUGS

Sabby

I tried something with the buttered coffee. I brewed a pot, poured one mug of it into the blender with 120gms of unsalted butter, and I'm keeping that in the fridge to use in place of milk. So, I shouldn't have to blend every coffee I make now.

Autumn52

Let me know how it comes out. I can't drink it very often just because of the calories and points on Weight Watchers, but I will have it for a treat now and then.

Hugs and thank you very much for supporting this thread. I love all your ideas and recipes.

Sabby

That confuses me, the whole buttered coffee thing seems to be propped up as a health food thing :/ I really don't understand that... it's fucking butter.

Autumn52

Quote from: Sabby on March 25, 2015, 05:17:31 AM
That confuses me, the whole buttered coffee thing seems to be propped up as a health food thing :/ I really don't understand that... it's fucking butter.

Yeah I don't get that. I mean the coconut oil is healthy for you but BUTTER.....no way.

Autumn52

So here is the results of my baking today:

Chocolate & Peanut Butter Chip with Pecans

Peanut Butter Cookies

Sugar Free Oatmeal Cran-Raisin Walnut Cookies

I love these oatmeal cookies. They are my new favorite.

Sabby

Quote from: Xandi on March 26, 2015, 03:23:31 PM
So here is the results of my baking today:

Chocolate & Peanut Butter Chip with Pecans

Peanut Butter Cookies

Sugar Free Oatmeal Cran-Raisin Walnut Cookies

I love these oatmeal cookies. They are my new favorite.

I'm sending you an invoice for my dick, which you just broke.

Me and my brother will be making this in a few days, but we'll be melting dark chocolate to drizzle on top before we shatter it up.

http://www.completelydelicious.com/2013/12/salted-caramel-nut-brittle.html

Autumn52

Quote from: Sabby on March 28, 2015, 03:22:04 PM
I'm sending you an invoice for my dick, which you just broke.

Me and my brother will be making this in a few days, but we'll be melting dark chocolate to drizzle on top before we shatter it up.

http://www.completelydelicious.com/2013/12/salted-caramel-nut-brittle.html

That looks really good. I love salted caramel anything. Let me know how it turns out and if you can snap a picture with the
drizzled chocolate that would be awesome, but it not it's fine.

YUM for yummy stuffs

Hugs

Sabby

Autumn52

What does that mean? "I broke my dick" It must be an Aussie saying. LOL It's cute.

Those pictures look so yummy. Bacon dipped in chocolate with some nuts....what is not to love about that.

Now I can't tell what is wrapped in bacon in the picture on the right but it looks awesome. And is that chicken on the left?
It all looks yummy.

I'm hungry now. LOL

Thanks for sharing.

HUGS

Sabby

Stuffed wings and bacon wrapped ribs.

Breaking your dick is when you see something so fucking great you get an erection fast enough to sprain your penis.