Pokemon interest check

Started by Shade, June 25, 2010, 02:38:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

LMAO Wolfy.

If you would like to join us, perhaps your character could be female?

Or might one of the other players be willing to make a second character to try and even things out?

Mhina

I'm still interested, I've just been lazy post-wise. I'll make up character here in a minute.

Mhina

Name: Sylvia Fried

Sex: Female

Orientation: Straight

Bio: Strives to be the best, but has avoided most of the gyms, instead preferring to challenge and be challenged by trainers with no advance planning. In this vein, she has tried to develop a team that is good at reacting to new situations without having to know what is coming. Generally happy and well mannered, her mood can go south quickly if things aren't going her way.

1:Gengar
2:Mawile
3:Quagsire
4:Absol
5:Aerodactyl
6:Mamoswine
(forgot about that part lol)
Appearance:

Nyarly

Do I play the only character, who joins the tournament voluntarily?

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Shade

Well, not everyone else has really come out and said whether their character was joining voluntarily. Guess I should've included included that in the character template. Oh well, they can decide in their introductory posts if they want.

Looks good Mhina, but you forgot to include your pokemon team.

Carlissa

That's the most important part lol
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Shade

lol shut up Carlissa :P anyways, each person will cover that in their first post.

Shade

Alright, with 5 males and 3 females, I think we can get started. I'll have the opening post up sometime tonight. I think we should start with the trainers who have been kidnapped for this waking up in their cells, and those participating willingly just arriving at the secret location.

Any questions, objections, concerns, or comments before we begin?

Carlissa

Kaiser Maverick

iroleplayyaoi

I can't wait. Just a heads up to everyone. I'm going to an outdoor movie tonight, so I might not be able to post until tomorrow.

Nyarly

No objections from me either.

DigitLninja

*sings Sexual Healing for no particular reason*

Sexual Healing
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Shade

Ex68471

Is it too late to get in on this? I could play a female if that would be preferred.
Experiments 68469, 68470, and 68472 were perfect successes.
I am Experiment 68471, the catastrophic failure!

My Ons and Offs. Still a work in progress!

Attention: Everybody
I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

Shade

Nope. I plan on leaving this open for people who would like to join later on.

You don't have to be a female if you don't want to be.

Ex68471

Name: Jayce Lornat

Sex: Male

Orientation: Bi-Curious, leans torwards Straight

Bio: Jayce was born into luxury. He always got what he wanted. Until, that is, he turned 12 and decided to be a Trainer. His parents vehemently opposed, Jayce promptly ran away from home. In the seven years since he ran away, he has grown extremely cynical. He was smart enough to grab a substantial amount of cash before he left, but he was soon targeted by a couple of theives along the road. The only thing that saved him and his money was an Absol which burst out of the trees and frightened them off. The Absol decided to follow Jayce, and became his first Pokemon. Since, Jayce has had an inherent dislike of humans, but a nearly unbreakable trust in Pokemon, especially his own. Jayce's money has lasted him for a while, due to him being decent at budgeting it.

Personality: Jayce likes dealing with Pokemon far more than he does humans. As such, he can seem excessively short-tempered when dealing with other people. Get him alone with a Pokemon, however, and his softer side shows itself. When interacting with Pokemon, he has a superhuman level of patience. Once he has seen the level of a bond between a person and their pokemon, he decides whether or not to trust the person. He can usually tell a lot about people by the way they treat their pokemon.

Main Pokemon Team:

Absol, LV. 87, Female "Abby"

Fire Blast
Psycho Cut
Night Slash
Double Team

Blissey, LV. 84, Female "Nurse"

Softboiled
Zen Headbutt
Minimize
Ice Beam

Gallade, LV. 85, Male "Blade"

Night Slash
Leaf Blade
Close Combat
Thunderbolt

Flygon, LV. 81, Male "Buzz"

Dragon Claw
Fire Blast
Earthquake
Hyper Beam

Nidoking, LV. 83, Male "Beast"

Megahorn
Poison Jab
Earth Power
Fire Blast

Blastoise, LV. 79, Male "Tank"

Hydro Cannon
Earthquake
Aqua Jet
Ice Beam

Any problems?

And yes I always go into that level of detail with my Pokemon temas... I'm a tad OCD like that. XD
Experiments 68469, 68470, and 68472 were perfect successes.
I am Experiment 68471, the catastrophic failure!

My Ons and Offs. Still a work in progress!

Attention: Everybody
I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

Shade

Nope, no problems at all.

Welcome to the group, Ex.

Shade

As soon as everyone in the group has their opening post up, we'll get moving onto the battles.

Also, I was wondering, would you all like to continue using this thread as an OOC thread, or would you rather have a separate OOC thread set up? Or do you care? :P

Nyarly

It seems a bit awkward to use the interest thread as OOC thread. A separate thread my be a better idea. Not that I really would have any problems with using this thread.

Shade

I know what you mean. The only reason I considered it was that it would keep this thread visible for those who might like to join later on.

iroleplayyaoi

Quote from: Shade on July 13, 2010, 01:43:18 PM
As soon as everyone in the group has their opening post up, we'll get moving onto the battles.

Also, I was wondering, would you all like to continue using this thread as an OOC thread, or would you rather have a separate OOC thread set up? Or do you care? :P

I don't care. xD

Shade

Shade

I hate to sound desperate, but we really need a female trainer or two to balance things out.