Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

You are right.  I was wrong.  Please forgive me, baby.  And let me know what I can do to get back into your ... um.. olive bush ;)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

TaintedAndDelish

Breaking up with Olive eh? Goddamit, I knew you were with someone else! Why didn't you tell me!? Do you really think I would have been so posessive as to forbid this affair!?
Do you think I would not have offered to open up our relationship!?

You had to hide it, didn't you!

I' done with you and your armpit flashing, finger licking, heavy handedness and moody stares!

Good bye!

*Grumbles to himself sadly and regretfully.. "Dammit, why did I say that? Life isn't worth living without her."

Nico

I cannot be with someone who's always hiding his face! It's killing me! We're done!

Sapien

Can;t be with a guy who thinks Skittles is a country with it's own Skittle flag... .... and carries it!

Belle33

No skittles haters for me.  We are sooo over!

Sapien

Bah... go search for a box... you're banned!

olive

You have forgotten your ban hammer doesn't work so well here. That's not all you are having trouble hammering. I would like to stay and work it out but I'm just too impatient to wait for things to perk back up. Good bye!

elone

You are always so sexy but now you have turned your back to me and can't even look in my direction. There is just no point in trying anymore.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

olive

Awwww....now see, now you've done it. I have a moral dilemma. I have to break up with you! This is the break up board after all.  Get out but before you go, one last hug? *slips a note in his pocket for him to sneak back in the window later*

Katerina

See.. it's like I don't even know you. It just doesn't work between us.

Prefect Mos

I like thongs... thats jus bare beautiful ass... but .. as.. distracting as it is.. its needs a little...

Till this is Rectified, were done.

Linwood Badr

You're talking to another girl, again?! Why do I even bother. It's through! I'm also taking my thongs back too!

Villain

Sir I find we are at an impass that cannot be rectified. I expect your resignation on my desk by 12 o'clock this Monday morning. Enjoy your day.

Sincerely, Villain

Belle33

I should never have gone for the Villain, I knew you'd do me wrong - you're the Villain after all.  But I thought I could help you change your ways.  But, once the Villain, always the Villain I suppose.  Goodbye!

olive

Weeeeeeeeeell here you are again, crawled back to me after all your previous lovers dumped you. Did you think it would be that easy to get me back? You can stay in my bed for the next 2 hours but after that, I'm showing you the door little missy!

Prefect Mos

Banned cause im into Extra Virgin Olive oil to dip my baggets into.. and well after last night... there is little virgin left...

olive

~coughs~ You loved that extra virgin olive oil so much your forgot this is the break up thread and not the banned thread! I'm breaking up with you for being so easily distracted. Has all the blood rushed from your brain? *points to the door*

Sapien

What you and popeye :O Damn! Go to your cartoon character! *sob*

olive

You can't even handle my slight cartoon fetish, what will do about all my other vices? I think I'm too dark for you anyway. I need someone that can take the heat. Goodbye!

Prefect Mos

Im sorry olive.. something tells me your not being upfront on your ons and offs about what you like, and how dirty of a girl you are... im breaking up with you until you come filthy.

olive

You've obviously been reading my diary and browsing through my internet history. I'm breaking up with you until I can find a better hiding place for the key and stronger SSL for my laptop!

Linwood Badr

You're keeping too many secrets from me! I thought we told eachother everything, it's over /sniffs/

Sapien

You 're water under the bridge! Bye!

Autumn52

Your still here. Get....go on....Get. (redneck version in case you didn't understand the other time I threw you out)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Sapien

Huh what? Oh wait.... I forgot.... Your mom and i have a relationship now... shoo!