News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Voodoo Doll. M dom seeks f sub

Started by seeker619, April 01, 2014, 11:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

A boy with little money saves all his pennies to buy flowers from an old lady in town to give to the girl who caught his eye.  The girl is both beautiful and blessed with money from her father whenever she wishes.  He gives her the money as he has no time to spend with her and as far as she is concerned that is all she needs.

When presented with the flowers she laughs and the young man.  "In your dreams little boy.  You wouldn't even know what to do with that little cock of yours if presented with my body.  Not only that but you couldn't save up enough money in a decade to make you worth even a kiss on the lips.  Go home to your mamma and do your chores like a good little boy.  Loser"  Then she steps on the flowers

He passes the old lady who sold him the flowers and she asked why he was so depressed.  He tells her the story.

"Ah, laddy she ain't worth the time on the wall but if you like I can make her yours so you see just what I mean.  She pulls out a doll made of cloth and utters a few things under her breadth before giving the doll to the young man.

"Tell this doll what you would have her do before you see her next time and start it off with an order.  Yell that order to her when you see her next and I guarantee she will do whatever you wish and shall continue to do whatever you tell her to do as long as you have this doll.  She will not be able to break the spell on her for an hour or so and at that point you will need a plan to keep her in line."  Not sure what that meant nor believing much of it he took the doll anyhow and made his order and the next time he saw her spoke it.

She did as told but now he had to figure out what to do when she broke the curse.

General idea open for discussion.