The House Of The Kings Harem (Group harem style RP female roles needed!)

Started by Norsegod1839, December 03, 2017, 09:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sumara

I haven't seen it but literally every anime (many animes) are harems so.  I thought it'd be fun, especially as the villain hehe.

How many were you expecting to have before beginning?
On/Off Scroll

Due to life right now, I'm not able to rp atm.  My recent illness has caused all kinds of problems and I need to spend time correcting them.  I hope to be back soon!

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Sumara on December 18, 2017, 04:12:27 PM
I haven't seen it but literally every anime (many animes) are harems so.  I thought it'd be fun, especially as the villain hehe.

How many were you expecting to have before beginning?

I was leaving it open! I mean at the most I would like enough for it to designate a harem! I can play minor memebers of the harem my guy doesnt really favor for instance.

I would say the princess for sure and then maybe three other members of the harem I have one in Levi but since your not necessarily a member of the harem I actually wasnt counting you lol. I feel your more in the line of the diplomatic girl that some times has sex with the king but not very often because she is furthering her own game.

Sumara

Yeah that makes sense lol.  Hopefully we'll get some more interest soon!
On/Off Scroll

Due to life right now, I'm not able to rp atm.  My recent illness has caused all kinds of problems and I need to spend time correcting them.  I hope to be back soon!

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Sumara on December 18, 2017, 04:21:19 PM
Yeah that makes sense lol.  Hopefully we'll get some more interest soon!

I hope so to! I know the intial idea (that of a bunch of girls being with one guy) might be a bit worriesome to some at the start! But the idea is more for it to all be a family and the girls to freely enjoy each other as much as the king! And also discover their own interest and what not!

Norsegod1839

I edited it a bit! Let me know if it sounds more appealing to you guys now! Or the concept is at least explained better!

Sumara

Totally!  Not sure if the all genders welcome though is conveyed all that well though.  Character-wise, you're looking for pure females right?  The writer doesn't matter but the character does?  It might be fine though, the rest of it is I think.
On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Sumara on December 18, 2017, 05:19:49 PM
Totally!  Not sure if the all genders welcome though is conveyed all that well though.  Character-wise, you're looking for pure females right?  The writer doesn't matter but the character does?  It might be fine though, the rest of it is I think.

True! I can modify that! I thought itm ight help to give a bit more insight on what I am looking for!

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 18, 2017, 04:09:29 PM
Right now its just three! I know its kind of a hard sale! One guy to a bunch of girls! I was kind of surprised I got anyone! I really like the idea of it though! Has anyone seen the HBO show big love? With the polygamist Mormons? Thats partially where the Idea spanned from!

Unfortunately, i don't get access to a lot of HBO programs. I'm British!

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 18, 2017, 05:00:59 PM
I edited it a bit! Let me know if it sounds more appealing to you guys now! Or the concept is at least explained better!

I think the introduction is a lot clearer now! :)

Quote from: EroticLiteracy
This isnt a BDSM or women being sex slave idea! If you are looking to be dominated by the king we can set that up but not everyone in the harem needs to be that. How would that play out as well? If say your character is submissive and the others more openly defy the king or at least try to get there way?

I got confused here, but then I'm reading it at 2am!
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Levi on December 18, 2017, 07:55:20 PM
Unfortunately, i don't get access to a lot of HBO programs. I'm British!

I think the introduction is a lot clearer now! :)

I got confused here, but then I'm reading it at 2am!

I might not have written it out very well! I was tyring to say if women want the more slave aspects and be part of the harem then that could be interesting because others like say your character arent into that and might look down on it a bit!

What I was trying to imply is that I want this to be a huge melting pot!

Norsegod1839

I should have someone else joining! A body gaurd and secret member of the harem! That brings our total ladies tooooo

three in the harem (have to make sure we still have our princess)

And one evil lady

Do you guys think thats enough to start?

silentwalrus227

Name: Yuriko Ishida
Sexuality: Bisexual
History: An assassin from the exotic east, Yuriko was raised to serve as the blade of her liege’s clan. That was long ago, before an envoy sent by her liege arrived at King Marik’s court to seek an alliance. She was to be a gift to the king, but having proved herself to her new master as much more than a pretty face in the harem after thwarting an attempt on his life, the woman now finds herself serving as his bodyguard in the shadows, his spy in both the court and among the common folk.
Personality: Many, depending on who she’s with. A bubbly, lighthearted girl eager to explore her new life? A brooding warrior? A lost soul desperate to reach out to her fellow women for comfort but unable to properly connect? Perhaps all of the above, for she herself has forgotten which is her mask and which is herself.
Ons: Bondage, pain, teasing, breath control
Offs: Watersports, scat, gore, vore

Norsegod1839

That brings us up to the following head count!

Walrus

Levi

Sumara

What Lies above

Do you guys want to start? I can play two twins who are kind of just NPC of the harems to round out the numbers?! And can still actively recruit

silentwalrus227

Do we have an ongoing plot to work with? Or is it just the harem’s daily life?

Norsegod1839

Quote from: silentwalrus227 on December 18, 2017, 09:48:40 PM
Do we have an ongoing plot to work with? Or is it just the harem’s daily life?

The introduction of the princess of a neighboring kingdom! The kings newest "wife"

There all wives and Queens as well! Like thats another thing! No woman is unequal in the forum for the most part!

silentwalrus227

Levi

Sounds good to me!  Start, but leave recruitment open has my vote!

silentwalrus227

This is my personal experience talking, but it might be easier to set a cap for players during the first arc, and only recruit more when we move into the second arc. That way we aren’t constantly putting the story on hold to get new characters up to speed.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Levi on December 18, 2017, 09:59:55 PM
Sounds good to me!  Start, but leave recruitment open has my vote!

One thing! I might not have the princess! The first person to comment was going to be her but I have not heard from him in sometime! Let me try and get in contact and go from there! If not any one want to do the princess?

Norsegod1839

silentwalrus227

Norsegod1839

Levi

Norsegod1839

silentwalrus227

In that case, should we see if the mods can move this thread over to the group rp section?

Sumara

Just realized I didn't make like an official character sheet!  I should probably do that.
On/Off Scroll