Too Many Queens (Fantasy, still open for Female Characters)

Started by LD, November 12, 2017, 10:34:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LD

Oh, and I'm putting a short list of characters I'd be ESPECIALLY interested in rounding the cast out now!  You guys have done an excellent job building up our cast so far, so these are just roles/races I'm into that aren't here yet :)

* Prince's mother (meddling AND incestuous!)
* Orcs!  Love orcs so much I could even take more than one! (https://78.media.tumblr.com/21994c3757583f233dbc8ec30d2ed47f/tumblr_oyx2z3NdJd1r7h611o5_1280.jpg)
* Drow
* Dwarf
* Some kind of witch or magical advisor wife

Thank you all again for your interest!  I'm so excited to roleplay with all of these characters.

pdragon

I might consider making a second wife who's more of an adviser/espionage type. I haven't really decided yet though.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

LD

Quote from: pdragon on November 15, 2017, 09:42:17 PM
I might consider making a second wife who's more of an adviser/espionage type. I haven't really decided yet though.

I'm sure anyone skilled in subterfuge would be a good contrast with Odel, for what it's worth, haha

Juliette

I have no complains with the setup! It sounds like it'll be a very interesting RP.
"I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades."
"Unknown to death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet those hands will never hold anything."

LD

Surprise!  I was off work early tonight and y'all got me excited.

Main thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=278341.0
OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=278342.0
Character Sheets: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=278343.0

We'll post threads for individual wives as desired (remember that the cap for threads in small group games is the number of participants x2)

pdragon

Name: Serana vi Marion

Appearance: Relatively little is known about Serana's true appearance due to the thick, dark robes she wears and the black metal helm that always adorns her face. In fact no one in the entire kingdom has ever seen her face before, save for the prince himself, and even then it was only once, on the night of their wedding. What is known is that she is a humanoid woman standing around 5'7. What skin she's shown is a creamy white, suggesting a human or elven heritage. While she conceals her body with thick cloth and armor, her figure is actually quite voluptuous, something she's been known to flaunt for the prince...on occasion.

extra image - extra image - extra image - extra image NSFW - extra image NSFW

Background: Serana and her people are not technically residents of the continent the ruling kingdom resides over. They in fact hail from the small island nation of Marion, several miles off the coast of the eastern shores. However when the lands were unified under one ruler the residents of Marion were quick to make contact, and soon after swore fealty to the high king and provided their own princess to add to his harem. This was actually the first recorded account of Marion making contact with the mainland at all, and as such there is understandably little known about the place even to this day. Rumors abound of it being a strange and dark place, it's residents a sinister and secretive bunch who pray to heathen gods who lurk below the seas, specifically a being that in the common tongue translated simply into "He Who Sleeps Below the Waves". It does not help that all representatives who come from Marion seem to play into this assumption, masking their faces and speaking only vaguely of their homeland, at least when talking about anything of actual importance.

In this way Serana is no different. Being the, allegedly, sole heir to the royal family, the mysterious woman serves as both ambassador of her homeland and beloved wife of the royal prince. While she is technically regarded as a princess, in regards to her own people she is known as an "Abyssal Janissary". Of course there is little clarification as to what that title actually means or entails. This is of course a common theme for Serana, as very little, if any at all, is truly known about her. No details of her childhood, no accounts of her study and tutelage outside of what her actions make apparent, nor even any real talk of her hobbies or life's goals. It is even highly doubtful that her true name is even Serana at all, as "Serana vi Marion" has been the same exact name of every Marion born wife since they were brought into the kingdom. What is known is that she takes her duties as the prince's wife very seriously, both as an adviser and lover, and that she is a cunning and dangerous woman, not to be trifled with lightly.

Personality: Serana is by all accounts a shrewd and mysterious woman. She seals herself off from the world around her, using secrecy and anonymity as her sharpest blade and sturdiest shield. She makes a point of never revealing her identity or anything significant about her personal life, even to those she is fond of, ensuring that she does not provide potential enemies with weaknesses to exploit. When discussing important matters she often takes a detached, logical, and pragmatic stance on it, and thus can be relied upon to provide a sort of "third party" viewpoint on things. While this mysteriousness can be quite off putting to some, it is not to say that she acts overly detached or emotionless to others. It's quite the opposite actually, as she is far more personable and charismatic than her dark appearance might first imply. She is very good at listening and reading people, which makes her a surprisingly good person to talk to when one is troubled. Her advice is often wise and her words soft and encouraging. She's also capable of showing a great deal of affection for someone with no face, and often works to help keep the other wives happy or preemptively prevent conflicts from breaking out between them, though often acting in secret to do so. It is a strange combination of traits that makes her strange and unsettling, yet oddly comforting and inviting at the same time.

Goals, ambitions: Unknown

Kinks: light bondage, group sex, teasing, foreplay, public sex, females and males

Request Thread

LD

pdragon, did you notice that your first character has an all white color scheme and your second is utterly shrouded in darkness?  Just something I found interesting.  :-)

Great job on the back story and concept once again.  I am literally clueless on how to feel about a faceless wife, though, I'll admit!  Although I guess we already spoiled the prince will get to see her face. :)

pdragon

What are you talking about? They both have white hair, see? They're pretty much the exact same character  :P

And yeah I thought it'd be fun to add in wives that the prince has to get "creative" to love properly. One's a giant who's almost double his size, making any lovey dovey time super awkward, and the other's a ninja lady who won't show her face (which means no kissing, but lots of hand holding  :P)

But yeah I figured a more low key wife would be more convenient, since I don't have to be playing her all the time, I can just send her off to do "mysterious shadowy things" if my posting ever slows down for whatever reason.

Request Thread

Juliette

Oh heck yeah! I'm so ready to start this fun rp  ;D

Would I be able to post? Or should I wait until after the weekend?
"I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades."
"Unknown to death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet those hands will never hold anything."

LD

Quote from: Juliette on November 17, 2017, 12:56:11 AM
Oh heck yeah! I'm so ready to start this fun rp  ;D

Would I be able to post? Or should I wait until after the weekend?

It is ON!  Post to your heart's content.

Anna Katrine

Oh neat! I hope to find time to post tomorrow :)

The Prince is going to have his hands full I can foresee :)

JoanieSappho

LD

Quote from: JoanieSappho on November 17, 2017, 07:03:02 AM
His hands full of squishy goblin fun, yes.  :P

Oh my :-X  Guess she won't be waiting long to test that goblin fertility.

DrLovegood

Quote from: LD on November 15, 2017, 07:09:16 AM
So this is so far my favorite art for the prince.

I want him to have a more easygoing, good natured vibe than one might expect, and while there's many a grizzled warrior or sparkly bishounen to be found that's a hard quality to find in the art.  Does anyone have an objection to this picture or have another they'd want to put forward?  Also, my ideas for the royal family name are Arrakis, Evenstar, Eventide... anyone got another one since it's going to be your surname too?

Character Name: Crown Prince Auren
Appearance:
Background: Auren never expected to be chosen as the heir to the throne.  While he diligently tried his best in the many group trials, wargames, and philosophical examinations given to all the king's brood, he was the best at none of them.  While Auren is a natural horseman and a good hunter, his brother Absalom, an actual giant, was by far the best warrior of the group, and was considered first in line.  Behind him was Allaran, a tall, intellectual man who took almost entirely after his pure elven mother.    However, when the Parliament, composed of children of the former king and the wives of the current one, unexpectedly nominated Allaran, Absalom shocked the country, absconding with his brilliant sister Kreyta (who he named as first wife among many) and brought war against his father.  After a bloody year of fighting, Absalom and Kreyta were killed, and Allaran, his spirit broken by the fighting, went into the clergy.  Reeling from the shock of the chaos, Parliament selected the even-keeled Auren to be the next king, much to his surprise.

It's been a busy few years since then for Auren.  All of the marriage agreements were renegotiated and, having not distinguished himself as much as a few others in his youth, he had to win the trust of important political factions in person, traveling the lands and meeting them while nominally on a hunting excursion, accompanied by a guard of centaurs.  To make matters worse, his father the King has been stricken by the Affliction, a disease which will limit his remaining lifespan to under a decade as well as necessitate his ruling from quarantine.  In order to ensure a stable transition, Auren will have to get married--many times--right away so that there aren't too many voids left in Parliament on the King's eventual passing.

Personality: Auren is conscientious, if not driven, and at the very least understands the gravity of his decisions, for the most part.  He has a gentle way of speaking that sometimes makes it seem as if he's just talking to himself, or making too much light of a situation.  He enjoys a witty remark and takes great amusement when others surprise him.  However, he can surprise others himself when he decides its time to put his foot down.

Goals, ambitions: Preventing civil war and improving the status of his kingdom.  The first of which will greatly rely on the impossible task of keeping all his relatives, especially his spouses, happy. 

Kinks: Your kinks.  But ask me about more extreme ones.

Omg, I have been crazy busy so looked away for a few days and this exploded! I’ll have the characters out ASAP and post the sheets here. This one inspire as I will be playing his sister and joining you all afternoon I post and am approved for the sheets. Don’t go too far without me please!lol

JoanieSappho

Quote from: LD on November 17, 2017, 07:44:57 AM
Oh my :-X  Guess she won't be waiting long to test that goblin fertility.
She's mostly out for herself, and being the Queen is definitely in her own best interest. No point in wasting time, right?  :P

LD

Quote from: JoanieSappho on November 17, 2017, 09:45:56 AM
She's mostly out for herself, and being the Queen is definitely in her own best interest. No point in wasting time, right?  :P

Absolutely!  And I look forward to her rationalizing it as such even if she gets a little... Addicted to the process

JoanieSappho

Quote from: LD on November 17, 2017, 10:15:47 AM
Absolutely!  And I look forward to her rationalizing it as such even if she gets a little... Addicted to the process

Well, just as long as she doesn't get distracted trying to climb Mt. Odel, or 'corrupt' Elizabeth or whatever.

LD

Pdragon swooping in and stealing the initiative like a boss in here I swear

Op3999

Per LD's request, I'm working on a character, Queen of Monsters.

LD

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=278415.0

The wives only thread, for those of you waiting for a more opportune time to insert yourself in the main thread.

Op3999

Character Name: Nakli
Appearance: Main Image (NSFW) - Extra Image (NSFW)

Background: Nakli (or Empress Nakli, as she sometimes prefers to be called) reigns over a series of lands that connects and overlaps with many of the other kingdoms.  Much of the land she claims belongs to other rulers, but her focus isn't on the villages or even the resources found in these areas.  Rather, she and her ilk, for millenia, have ruled specific populations, groups of people who were never part of the kingdoms they were born in.  The Queen of Monsters rules over the small horrors of the world.  Gnolls, kobolds, lizardfolk and their kin.  Any monster that lives in the forests or mountains, who are seen as a blight on the land they survive in by the people near.  These are Nakli's people and the kings and queens of the men and women who live in places neighboring these creatures have always had to deal with the self-proclaimed royalty, especially since the larger wars died down and the monarchs of the "higher races" have had to compete with the monsters for the throne (even if they've never won that particular race).

Nakli's permanent home is the Deep Wood, a forest so dense that none of the traditional kingdoms have been able to successfully settle there.  Even those more suited to forested regions have had to compete with monsters far more organized than those in other places, so the region became the seat of the Monster Kingdom.  In titanic brambles and under the roots of trees whose canopy scrapes the sky, the kings and queens of the monsters have ruled over the other creatures and from this seat, they exert influence over all the monsters in the continent.  Those wishing to keep those populations in check have to venture to the Deep Wood themselves and seek an audience with their rulers.  If an accord can be struck, even monsters in far-flung places on the continent will follow the rules laid out.

The monstrous people of the Deep Wood were relatively uninvolved in the larger conflict that tore the land asunder, even if the monsters themselves took advantage of the strife.  As a result, even as the conflict ended, the monsters were among the last to join the growing union of kingdoms.  When they finally did, it was less out of necessity as much as it was to avoid a combined effort forcing the monster's hands and an enterprising king hoping his young daughter would bear a son to be chosen as the king of all the lands, bringing a golden age to his people.  He underestimated the (rightly held) derision the others saw his people with, however, and the latter never came to pass.  The monsters, as always, continue to honor their pact, though, and Nakli, as the current queen, has come to fulfill her end of the bargain, at least until she is allowed to return home.

Personality: Nakli's never been hopeful of her people's chances to win the parliament vote for the next king (they've never won), so she sees the whole ordeal as the higher race's opportunity to fuck one of the monstrous royalty, leave them with child and in the shadow of the other wives.  It's part of the deal and most of the royalty end up having many children regardless.  It's the price they pay for keeping the other kingdoms from uniting against them, but that doesn't stop Nakli from being bitter about it.

As a result, she's grown to take pride in manipulating the other royals, taking any opportunity (political, mental or sexual) to put them beneath her.  She knows that her status keeps her at the bottom of the barrel, but she intends to revel in that.  There's a sort of freedom in being on the bottom with nowhere lower to be, so while the new king gets to have his fun with her, Nakli intends to experiment, get close to some of the other queens and generally enjoy as much debauchery as she can get away with.  After all, the whole exercise is pointless (as far as she's concerned), so why not have a little fun while she's out of the woods?

Goals/Ambitions: Fuck everyone, get them to do things they wouldn't normally do.  Sit on some faces.
Kinks: Fem-dom, toys, taking anal, giving cunnilingus.

LD

So many characters rocking and rolling now!  XD

So I have a question.  Would you guys like to have an in character thread that's after the wedding but not in any specific time?  Basically sort of a "Prince's Bedchamber" type deal so you don't need to wait a month to skip ahead and roleplay one on one scenes. 

And so we can get smutty faster :P

pdragon

I think instead of creating multiple threads it'd probably be easier to just set up a header so people can designate where their characters are and what time frame it is. That way instead of having to jump around and keep track of multiple threads they can just follow along by specific posts.

Request Thread

LD

Quote from: pdragon on November 19, 2017, 01:22:56 PM
I think instead of creating multiple threads it'd probably be easier to just set up a header so people can designate where their characters are and what time frame it is. That way instead of having to jump around and keep track of multiple threads they can just follow along by specific posts.

Well, what I mean is, I could for example be  playing Auren with Cima in one thread while in the main thread it's still the wedding, etc.  So you can play the same character in multiple points of time/locations without it making a single thread a cluster.

Op3999

That makes sense, but I thought we were going to make individual threads for each wife for that reason.