Seeking a witty Sister who can dish it right back but also keep the best secrets

Started by Shumardii, December 11, 2018, 08:27:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shumardii

Good morning, afternoon, evening...

I've been using the 'Find Partners' tab but it appears to be a very big... miss.  People change their On and Off's when they make an account then never go back so their interests change and I'm not filtering the right people I guess.  So, that's why I am now here.

I am looking to do an incest based RP.  Specifically, Siblings.  However, I am open to other avenues of such a taboo topic if you prefer to be someone else besides a sister.

To those wondering, I am looking for a female partner.

I would like the roleplay to be slice-of-life or modern day, if you will.  I do not want a canned theme so simple as "Parents are away let's play." I would much rather find the right partner who likes to build up. For example some notes I would like to cover in the RP.

• Teasing - Starting with the typical siblings poking fun at each other, but also delving into more than the traditional form of teasing. Maybe crossing the defined line over to flirting, only mild of course.
  • Witty Banter - This could fall hand in hand with teasing, but to specifically write it out is nice, it will bring in that realistic sibling vibe
  • Realistic scenes - Having a little backstory to explain WHY we are where we are in the scene. One, if not both, of us will be old enough to be out of the house. It's no longer sharing one big house with one happy family. Life happens.
  • Tension - Of all kinds. Perhaps a little frustration, maybe a little tension from the teasing, or the conversation, maybe it's sexual tension. I'm sure we'll get there.
  • Talking - Dialogue, not just jumping into actions.

Okay, so that's just some key points I would like to involve. I am trying to relay this is hopefully not like a normal incest RP you may have done in the past. 

I tend to RP in first person myself. If you do not, we can try to work with the hybrid of first and third meaning we each type in our preferred method. If you are up/open for first person that's even better!

I do like to RP in messages or on Discord.

Please do not hesitate to ask questions, or discuss changes! I am open! We can discuss kinks and fetishes along the way, this is just hopefully enough to catch your interest.