Hey all!

Started by IxStarfallxI, February 22, 2018, 06:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IxStarfallxI

So, I am looking for partners who are looking to work out and play some epic fun exciting adventure RP's. Looking for gritty, fun humor and even sometimes dark humor, adventure, plot, excitement, and yes sex! Lots of wild sexy fun time situations!

Main plots I was looking for on this is retellings of fairy tales in sexy fun and or even dark situations.

Modern day Alice falls down the rabbit hole into a very dangerous and dark version of Wonderland. (if anyone has read the book Allison's adventures in Underland, something like that!) Wild adventure, war between the card kingdoms, dangers everywhere that a girl from earth would have to learn to adapt to and deal with.

Red Riding Hood and the big bad Werewolf? (Cliché I know but always fun!)

Cinderella, Mulan, Aladdin, Brave, Little Mermaid, Rapunzel, ect ect ect the list goes on! If there is a favorite you'd like to try to please PM and we can discuss any and all plot details and work something out together! Please send PM's though as its easier for me to keep up with interest that way.

Also, I am a girl who likes to play with both guys and girls and play my characters that way as well so girls and guys both are welcome! And I don't take offense really to hearing your thoughts, kinks and wants so please feel free to let me know in said PM's. I'm open minded in RP if it’s fun and interesting then let’s try it. Oh, and I also love any kind of super hero related themes as well! So am open to those too. DC, Marvel, even custom characters and worlds. :) If interested, please PM and let’s discuss! Thanks :)

Oh yeah and my F-List here is updated with current favs, likes, yes's, maybe's and no's! Also has several pics in the pics tab I use for my various characters if you are interested in any of those for my girls just let me know.

https://www.f-list.net/c/ivi%20alyssa%20ivi
All time favorite dirty lines from Star Wars.
"You came in that thing?! You're braver then I thought!"
"But Luke! At that speed will you be able to pull out in time?!"
"Engage those Star Destroyers and let's start probing that shield!" ( because who doesn't love a good probing? ;) )

ONs and OFFs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=239114.0