What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

A purple long-sleeved top, a brown cardigan with copper sparkles and black slacks. My hair is down/loose.

Beguile's Mistress

Needed something bright today so I pulled out a light gray business suit and paired it with a lemon yellow silk blouse that makes me think of sunshine, sheer smokey gray stockings and pale gray heels.

Autumn52

PJ's with flowers. I am tired and going to bed now.

Good night E

Hugs
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

MelisaArtemis

Light blue cotton halter top and matching skirt

Joel

Beguile's Mistress

Slept in this morning and had to rush through morning ablutions to get to work before they fired me! :-)  Plum colored slacks is what I started with and added a cream long-sleeved blouse and black cardigan cause I was feeling cold this morning and went with black knee socks and black suede ankle boots to complete the outfit. :-)

Thesunmaid

Teal PJ pants with little black and white flowers on them and a purple t shirt. (never claimed to worry about matching my jammies)
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

Beguile's Mistress

Red slacks with a black belt, a black long-sleeved blouse with white piping at the edges and black loafers.

AmberStarfire

A short-sleeved black top with purple roses, black silky slacks and the same brown cardigan with coppery sparkles I've mentioned before. It's one of my favourite items of clothing. Always so comfy.

Beguile's Mistress

A black gathered skirt with white embroidred leaves and flowers around the hem and a white blouse with short pouffy sleeves, sheer beige stockings and black flats cause my hip when into evolt at the thought of heels today.

AmberStarfire

A rainbow striped jumper, Game of Thrones t-shirt and black ribbed slacks. I had a grey jumper but had to change it after taking the rabbit to the vet.

VioletPanda

Black jeans, bright blue tank top, and a black silver stripped one button short sleeved blazer. I had a presentation today and wanted to feel confident. ;D
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Autumn52

A pair of yoga capris, a tank top underneath a tee shirt, and a pair of black and bright pink sneakers.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Beguile's Mistress

Prussian blue two piece outfit with a straight skirt and sleeveless top that buttons up the back, sheer beige stockings and blue-gray flats.

JoanieSappho

White silk pjyamas. One day I'll come on here when I haven't settled down for the night.
One day.

MelisaArtemis

White halter blouse and matching white short skirt :)

Beguile's Mistress

Pale blue tweed pencil skirt, white long sleeved bluse, beige stockings and navy heels.

AmberStarfire

A black long-sleeved top with pink roses and black ribbed slacks. Also a hair tie (my hair's in a bun now).

Raef

Black Silk boxer shorts with the red Empire logo on it (From Star Wars).
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks
~~BUSY AS A BUZZING BEE IRL - POSTING WILL BE DELAYED - Sorry Peeps ~~

AmberStarfire

A lilac short-sleeved jumper, a coffee coloured cotton scarf that was a present from my sister, a pale blue t-shirt and black slacks. And a hair band (my hair's in a ponytail).

Raef

Blacks socks with blue line around the toes.
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks
~~BUSY AS A BUZZING BEE IRL - POSTING WILL BE DELAYED - Sorry Peeps ~~

Autumn52

Pink cotton shorts and a grey tee shirt. I am bare foot and my hair is in a pony tail. It is a beautiful sunny spring day.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and a teal long-sleeved silk blouse, with sheer black stockings and black suede heels.

Autumn52

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on April 02, 2015, 04:02:02 PM
Black pencil skirt and a teal long-sleeved silk blouse, with sheer black stockings and black suede heels.

Is your hip doing better? I noticed you are back to wearing heels.

I'm wearing a pair of capris and a tee shirt. Yellow bright spring colored shirt and the capris are navy blue.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Xandi on April 03, 2015, 04:35:08 AM
Is your hip doing better? I noticed you are back to wearing heels.

I'm wearing a pair of capris and a tee shirt. Yellow bright spring colored shirt and the capris are navy blue.
I switch to them for certain functions at work but need a cane to get around when I do.  The rest of the time I'm in flats or a comfy pair of slippers, especially if I need to be on my feet.

Today I have a light gray business suit and a salmon colored blouse with a shawl collar, sheer beige stockings and black heels.