Anonymous Strikes Again

Started by Paradox, September 22, 2008, 09:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

I'm not sure if this should be listed under News or Comedy, but since I burst out laughing every time I see it, I'm going with Comedy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G0tuu5z9io

Clarification- Just so we're clear, I don't think the subject itself is funny. Pedophilia is no laughing matter; on the other hand, Oprah being duped by a bunch of immature internet trolls is.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Inkidu

Oprah what does the scouter say about their penis levels?

It's over 9000?!!

What, over 9000! That's impossible!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Paradox

Heh, yeah, I saw a dubbed version of that on the youtubes.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Inkidu

Quote from: Paradox on September 23, 2008, 09:17:43 AM
Heh, yeah, I saw a dubbed version of that on the youtubes.

Oh I just made that up the second she said nine-thousand. XD First thing DBZ babies think of when they hear that number in all of the ones between one and infinity.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.