Buffy/Angel RP looking for F

Started by Maverick, March 29, 2011, 04:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maverick

Hey i'm looking for someone to play one of the females from either Buffy the Vapire Slayer or Angel for an RP so anyone who has seen the show would probably be interested. Don't know what else to say to describe the senario. Depending on the characters chosen it would have to be decided from there but if anyone's interested give me a PM and we can talk about the details. My ons and offs are in my signature or on my profile page.

maniac

Maverick

Okay great. Thanks. Well which series do you want to choose from? Or it could be a character from each of them. Any pairing your interested in?

maniac

I'm fairly open but I had always toyed with an idea of a vampire dawn turning her sister buffy. I also was interested in trying a situation in season there with a faith being turned by Karakistos and pairing with cordy or willow. I'm fairly open heh. Though another option I was toying with was a vampire Harmony and lilah.

playfullchick76

I wouldnt mind playing as buffy, or faith from an alternate reality, like the one where Cordelia wished that buffy had never come to Sunnydale, somehow transported from that one, to the one that we all know and love.

Maverick

That sounds good. Adds in a bit of mystery but kepping thins still familiar. Well do you have a prefered partner for this? Cause I don't mind which I would do. Angel, Spike etc. Spike would be more fun to do thought. lol

playfullchick76

Spike it is. I dont mind being either Buffy or Faith, I can play both equally well.

Maverick

Whichever you fancy doing. It could work both ways so choose which one you prefer the most.

playfullchick76

Ok, I could play as faith, only she wouldnt be quite as unbalanced, more focused. She could still kill vampires just as well.

Maverick

Okay sounds good. So do you want to start the thread or do you want me to do it?

playfullchick76

You can start it off if you like, get things rolling and set things up.

playfullchick76