Epic Creationist Fails

Started by Sabby, January 04, 2012, 10:37:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Edit: Aaaand, it's been moved to the debate thread... only two posts in, as well. Fantastic.

Okay, let me clarify a few things first. Yes, I am an Athiest, borderline Agnostic, but that's not why I trawl Youtube for Anti-Creationist videos at 2:30 in the morning. My own particular beliefs, or non-beliefs as they are, aren't strong enough to warrant that kind of thing. The reason I occasionally share these videos is about the same reason you get Jerry Springer clips sent to you. They're stupid and entertaining.

This is NOT intended for a serious discussion. Discuss if you wish :) but if it starts taking up the majority of space, the Politics and Religion board is just above this one. This topic is comedic, and that's why it's not up there. The videos posted are not to be roped in with legitimate and level headed Creation vs Evolution debates. These people are morons parading as scientists, and actual Creationists should be embarrassed to be represented by them.

Now, with that out of the way (hopefully buying a few posts before the topic needs to be locked) enjoy these stretches of logic so grand they are in themselves Leaps of Faith :)

Epic creationist fails of our time -- #1

Epic Creationist Fails of Our Time -- #2

Epic creationist fails of our time #3

Shjade

*sigh* Another thread encouraging open misuse and abuse...of the word "epic."

Really, these are possibly amusing errors and/or attempts at deception, but "epic fails?" Not so much.

...okay, maybe the second one. What the hell was he smoking and how could he smoke it without worrying he'd catch fire in the process.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

sinfultictac

I've always enjoyed Potholer's voice. Its just so nice to listen to, even if he's ripping in to creationist arguments.
This place marker is holding this place for a better sig