Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

*jingles some shiny keys in front of ramman's face. Then snatches the win and ticks it some place safe*

Ramman

*follows Breathless' shiny keys to the safe place and after spending time cooking her dinner snatches the win while she's getting a drink* hehe

Kazuume

*sings* Jingle Bells Mordred smells, blueberry pie and jello!......er I mean um......well Oh give me the win it's mine!

*takes the win and trudges off snickering*
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Anesa

(LMAO...oops...I was ninja'd...sorry Kaz!)

The shifty cowgirl waits just outside Breathless' place, hidden in some (ACHOOO!!!) ...bushes.  Waiting patiently, her opportunity finally presents itself when the sneaky green guy comes whistling out the door with the elusive win held between his furry green fingers!  Sticking a leather cladded boot out in front of him as he passes by, the Grinch Who Stole The WIn falls face down,

SPLAT!!!!

..onto the ground, where the WIN is then scooped up the by the clever and and-so-cheeky cowgirl Cami!  Riding off on her horse Clyde, she fades off into the distance while the cowpoke music accompanies her.

Van Halen - Diver Down - Happy Trails
WINS!  *Bows and curtsies*

Kendra

Kendra bides her time, patience winning out in the end as she merely holds out her hand and snatches the WIN from the hand of the cowgirl as she races off on her horse. ;)

Mordred

*Disguised as a dark blue thread right through a tiny red stripe hovered against Kendra's hip, I ponder if a simple win is worthy of freeing myself of this lovely location. Naw, I don't think so.. BUT.. being in the realm of the win.. might as well do so.. so yeah. Wiggles reluctantly free, sneaks myself into the win.. then pulls a bundle of shadow near to zap me and the win and the memory of that wonderfully moving hip far, far away*
*See Pillory*

Kendra

The thinnest thread is seen fading into the distance and I smile, opening up the small pot of paints that are close at hand and upon the blank canvas cover it in varying shades of blue until a darker shade blends through and I brush the thread and shadow aside to lift the win clean of the canvass.

Mordred

*Feels self drifting along in the wind.. almost forgetting my prior form.. ahhh but not forgetting that hip.. suddenly reforming and splatting into a tree.. with nooooo win! Ok, the Bad Elf.. she is responsible, he knows.. so pulls out a red and blue striped stocking, reaches inside while mumbling some old, forgotten words.. and after rummaging over soft skin, somehow finds the win! (sorry for any blatant groping, Kendra.. couldn't help it! :P).. *
*See Pillory*

Kendra

Skipping euphorically with my win I grind to a halt and gasp, yanking down my striped thigh high sock to see what on earth is wrong. A painted hand is seen and felt against my leg and I gasp, whimper and soon enough become determined to get my win back. My hand touches your own, slides over it palm to palm snaking the win away as I smile innocently at you.
"With legs like mine its hard not to want to grope" I tell you before winking and leaving you with one of my stripey socks as a reminder of all that could have been. ;)

Mordred

*Agreeing whole-heartedly, I putt out the matching partner to the other stocking, pulling them both on each arm to get a more thorough grope of each lovely, juicy thigh.. leaving nooooo doubt with all sorts of evidence in the form of smears and fingerprints.. while somehow grasping that win again.. through slippering hands.. almost dropping it.. hell, almost pulling the Bad Elf along with it.. before giving that luscious bottom a blue-wet spank before pulling the hands away*
*See Pillory*

Kendra

*Chuckling as they become tangled and strips of blue, red and white mingle as do arms and legs it seems; Kendra feels the slap upon her bottom and startled momentarily loses the win. She checks her stiped shorts to discover the blue hand print and instantly tackles the culprit by pouncing on him in piggy back fashion, snatching the win from his prized fingers before nipping his ear.
"My win!"

Story Tale

Plucks the win daintly from the pile of colors and skips away singing, "I gotta win, I gotta win, I gotta win hey hey hey hey!"

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Mordred

Traps the Tripper.. Nabs that win.
*See Pillory*

Ramman

*Trips the trapper that trapped the tripper. Steals the win!* It's not polite to trip or trap.

Envious Dreamer

The sound of blades swirling approaches from the distance, growing louder with each passing second before an aircraft comes into sight. A military helicopter hovering overhead, the contents of which a group of heavily armored soldiers equipped with the latest protect armor, Juggernauts, rappel down from above, encircling Ramman. During the confusion a smoke grenade causes further disorientation while the group of veterans charge the victim, using they're riot shields too beat him too a bloody pulp, retrieving the win from his motionless corpse.

Removing one of the suits reveals on of the soldiers too be none other than Envious!
Who quickly makes off with the win before she gets scoped out by the camping retard with thermal hiding in the spawn.

/Win

Shall we make a wonderful dream together? ~  ღ

abandoneddolly

steals win and brings it back into her box locking the wooden door.

" mine all mine"

Mordred

Forces hand to scratch one word in the dark blue sand..

"W...I...N"
*See Pillory*

Sybl

*drops a few ants into his brew* :P Wins  XD

Ramman

*Grabs the win and cradles it like a baby, stroking it gently with a gravelly tone mumbles under his breath* My precious! *Runs back into his hiding hole.*

Sybl

*Slides into your hole, ohh gravelly tones..how cute...waits patiently waiting to steal the win* "Look...Chocolate Cake" Wins.

Mordred

While Sybl dives into the chocolate cake.. I take a hefty dollop of blueberry ice cream.. and thwack that tasty stuff right in her Cheeky face.. distracting enough to grab win and a platefull of cake and ice cream. (I'm dead.. but I still like sweets on occasion) :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Invites everyone in this thread over for a holiday party, where the booze is free and plentiful!  After a long night of drink and music and making "merry", they all pass out, the room looking much like the morning after at Jonestown!

Snatches the WIN and bails!

WINS!

Josietta

While Camille is stuck in the bale, Josi grabs the win and runs with it*

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Ramman

*Not seeing myself in either picture i realize I'm still awake , walks up to Camille pulls her out of the bail and gives both her and Josietta a big hug* Oh can either of you tell me what does the chloroform I sprayed my shoulder with smell like? *waits till you pass out and grabs the win* HA the win is mine again!