Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Ramman

*steals the win and then phases through the world and pops up on the other side* Ha! or should i say 哈哈!

Breathless Intent

*plucks from Ramman's hands* Thank you, I'll be taking this with me. *blows a kiss and walks off*

Ramman

*points to the sky* Look! Isn't that cloud shaped just like a distraction! *grabs the win and runs off*

Breathless Intent

*laughs at that great distraction...so much I can't even fight for the win. Pass!*

Ramman

*Continues happily down the road playing with his win.*

Anesa

He's playing with his what?  *Giggles*

wins

Ramman

I'm playing with my win...*grabs it back* thank you! *continues to play*

Anesa

Okay Grabby!!!  *Snatches it back* You could have asked nicely for it, ya know!

wins

Ramman

Can I have my win back, please?

Anesa

Nope, sure can't!

wins

lmbo!  ;P

Ramman

Oh alright. *Pulls out a nice comfy looking seat from thin air* Here Camille to show there isn't any hard feelings...sit here it's comfortable.  :-)

Anesa

*Eyes chair caustiously*...Does that thing have a spring trigger in it?

Ramman

Nope, no springs just pure squishy awesomeness.

I dont know

Breathless Intent

It wouldn't be so bad if everyone just realized that the win belongs to ME. Then we could all be happy! *strokes the Win*

I dont know

Why win should belong to anyone at all?

It is something that is meant to be conquered. It will not hold to one forever anyway.

Breathless Intent

Don't assume things about the Win, it wants to be with me for always, don't you? *cradles the win protectively*

Mordred

*Does a special whistle/whisper.. sending a dark little gust of shadow to find the win.. and whisper into it's dark little soul an ancient command*

Now.. hehe.. it'll get weird..

*The 'win' shifts, shimmers.. kinda melts for a moment.. then slowly reforms into a 'wing'.. ah yes, dark shadow magic there.. reprogramming the molecules. The 'wing' now starts to flap.. kinda in a hideous way.. but then takes off.. (kinda like a boat with one oar).. flapping strangely, nearly falling.. but making it's way.. to.. me*

Now.. the win(g).. is home.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*Traps Dolly in her toy box.. looks for something to tie it shut.. hmm.. pulls a red ribbon from a pocket (how the hell'd that get there?).. ties her in.. swipes win and makes like creature of the night by vamoosing inti the dark.*
*See Pillory*

I dont know

abandoneddolly

Shiny

Sorry, you're both wrong. :P
Nothing great, but for someone to share their thoughts.