The Last Man On Earth (Interest & Sign Up Thread.)

Started by Darkcide, November 07, 2010, 08:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low Key

Just letting everyone know I'm still here and interested :)

Also, since this is going to be a game (I think) about a tight knit group, exploring interpersonal relations and the like, I thought it might be a good idea to throw a couple of very vauge character concepts out there, see if any made everyone else think either 'wow, yeah, I'd like to play with her' or 'nope, horrible, hate her' because I'd much prefer to develop a character that fit in the former category than the latter.

• Since no ones taken the Doctor yet, I like the idea of a pathologist. Full med school, but only works with corpses and has the bedside manner to go with it.

• Someone who was very important before all the men died, movie producer or top lawyer or something, and is now adjusting to the fact that no one cares.

• Someone with practical skills (mechanic or sparky or even car thief or something) who was recruited by the Daughters of Amazon for said skills. After a while, she decided she didn't agree with her 'sisters' and so left.
Obviously, I know you plan to use the Daughters, but I don't know how, if this idea is incompatible with what you have planned, then ignore it!

• A cross dresser. Not got a whole amount more to add, but it would be useful camoflage, if one of the two men wandering the wilderness could flash her tits!

Well, that's what comes to mind right now.
Let me know what, if anything, you think of them and I'll see about turning one into a full character.
A quick disclaimer, my ideas tend to mutate, which is why the above is so brief!
[tr][td]
[/td][td]          [/td][td][/td][td]          [/td][td][/td][/tr]     [tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Low Key

I'm afraid, in a total turnaround from my last post, I'm going to have to give this a miss.

Thanks to some RL issues I'm having to cut back on RP, and unfortunatley I can't commit to any new games right now.
I'm really sorry, and was really excited about this game, but sometimes shit happens.

Sorry again.
[tr][td]
[/td][td]          [/td][td][/td][td]          [/td][td][/td][/tr]     [tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list